Lucario's Rage. RMT

K, Scarf Gengar will be added. Suicune is also ok, but the problem is how do I get it. I don't have very good pokes to trade for it.

Hey, I Got You VM ^^

Just My 2 Cents.Actually, I Tested This Team Without Flygon.It Did A Lil Better Because Of The Appearance Of Swampert.I Use Spikes > SR On Skarm.Swampert Is My Phazer.

Anyways, I Don't Have Any More Rates...Your Team Lacks A Starmie Check Because All Of Them Are slow.How About Choice Scarf On Tyranitar? It Can Check Many Threats Like Zapdos :)

Good Luck!

K, Im adding a CB Swampert. CS on Tyranitar, I use it to attract pokes and hit it with Pursuit. If the opponent pokemon are shifted, then even I'll have to shift cause of CS. And Spikes....It won't hit some guys. I prefer SR personally. And thank you a lot!! Swampert is gonna work for Gyarados and Dragonite.

EDIT: And I also changed Gengar back to Rotom-W. Swampert is good enough!

Hey, Don't CB Swampert -.-

Use The Lead Pert Not CB.It Counter's Many Pokemon.USE SPIKES > STEALTH ROCK On SKARMORY AND PUT STEALTH ROCK ON SWAMPERT

Also Have You Even Tested This Team With Swampert? You Better Be Testing It First

K, removed CB and tried him. Swampert works great! Skarmpert (as I called it) is almost sweeping guys. The others which it can't, its atleast reducing damage to a great extent making it easier for other of my teamates to finish then off. Thanks 4 da help!!

Since you asked me to take a look at this again, here I go ^^

Anyway it's a bit redundant to run Chesto Berry and Sleep Talk on the same set. So I'm gonna suggest a slightly different Kingdra. It's the same set I suggested before so i'm gonna quote myself on this:

Kingdra @ chesto berry/ adamant/ swift swim
144 HP / 160 Atk / 164 Spd / 42 SDef

- Dragon Dance
- Waterfall
- Outrage
- Rest
The rest of the team is good enough so I can hardly suggest anything else. Good luck with team.

Hi Antarid,

This team is actually looking pretty good. You've got sweepers that work well with the entry hazard support you're providing, and most major threats seem to be covered.

As others have noted, opposing Infernape can cause some problems for you. Due to its wide movepool and variety of sets, it is definitely capable of hitting every member of your team for heavy damage.

You seem to have listed Breloom as a threat to your team. Without suggesting too much a major change, try swapping out Chesto Rest Kingdra for Offensive Suicune, another great bulky sweeper:

Suicune @ Leftovers
Pressure | Timid (+Spe, -Atk)
4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
- Calm Mind
- Surf
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power Electric

Besides functioning as a great stat-up sweeper, running Leftovers on Offensive Suicune tends to cause many people to send out their Brelooms, under the notion that you're using Crocune. You can then swiftly OHKO them with Ice Beam, eliminating an annoyance to your team. Besides that, this Suicune is a great Gyarados check, and can find multiple opportunities to come in and set up.

As long as you don't switch Suicune in to Grass Knots from opposing Infernape, it will be healthy enough to check those as well with Surf.

Good luck with the team!

Both of you, thanks for the positive comments.

@Delko: I 've used that set and I've changed cause some guys told me so. This set is good by its own standards, so I'm going to use this set again. Thanks!!!

@Faladran: Suicune is a good choice, but I can't see to get it. I don't have good pokes to trade for him.

Hey, I Got a Nitpick.

On Skarmory, use This Ev Spread:

Skarmory @ Lum Berry
Ability | Keen Eye
EVs | 252 HP / 128 SpD / 128 Spe
Careful Nature (+SpD, -SpA)
- Taunt
- Brave Bird
- Spikes
- Roost

It Beats Roserade's And Smeargle.First Turn Roserade/Smeargle Uses Spore/Sleep Powder, You Wake Up And Taunt.Then Set-Up Fodder :D.Its Good.Check It Out Here
Vashta's Team
Other Then That Solid Team ;D

Good Luck!

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Got your PM.
Team looks pretty good but I don't see why you run 48 SpA Evs on T-tar. personally I would run 16 SpA Evs and then but the rest into speed to outspeed Adamant Breloom and stuff like Scizor and Metagross.

Have a Nice Day!

I changed and put 24 on SpA and 234 on Spe. Need some SpA EVs too. Will these Spe EVs can outspeed any of those pokes? If not, I'll add more and reduce SpA. Thnx!!

ginganinja

It's all coming back to me now
is a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Yeah with 240 speed you are outrunning Adamant Breloom and the extra SpA does not do too much since you are running Fire Blast. Anyway I basically gave you the updated EVs spread for Bait Tar which has now been uploaded into the Alalysis anyways so you can feel free to check it out.

Have a Nice Day!

Hey, got your PM. This team looks solid, but could use some changes:

First off all, Skarmory leads are good, but with the proper Support. They easily lose to Azelf and Aero becuase of Taunt, too. And since only one 'Mon is carrying a Phazing move, your team using Spikes does not really benifit anyone. Spikes is more of a defensive move for Stall teams, and I see this is more of an offensive team that does not abuse it much. Skarmory is sort of an outdated lead, too. Over Skarmory, I recommened Colbur Berry Azelf, as it very reliably sets up Rocks on other leads while still Taunting the slower ones. Try a lead like this over your current Skarmory:

Azelf @ Colbur Berry
Nature: Jolly
Ev's: 8 HP / 144 SpD / 216 Spe
- Taunt
- Stealth Rock
- Explosion
- U-Turn

Colbur Berry Azelf reliably set up on most leads in OU and if faced with an undesiarable lead, you can just U-Turn right out of there. Colbur Berry + 8 Hp Ev's allows you to survive lead Machamp's Payback / Bullet punch Combo and Meta's Meteor Mash + Bullet Punch combo. 144 SpD allows you to take lead Roserade's Leaf Storm to Taunt turn one then Set Up. It also survives Timid Heatran's FB. Very reliable and useful lead, try it out.

If you decide to use Azelf, you would no longer need Swampert as a Stealth Rock user. Swampert does kinda cover Dragonite and Gyarados, but not to the point of a full fledged wall. I'll get to a counter later. instead of Swampert, why not try Starmie again? not Scarfed this time becuase being locked in a Scarf is set up fodder for T-Tar / Gyarados. But then again if T-tar kills Starmie W/ Pursuit, Luke could switch in and set up SD. But then Gyara could come in and scare it- oh never mind, just try a LO Starmie set with Rapid Spin, I think it would help. If you do try it, try making it bulky, as I think it would help against Dnite / Gyara.

Over your current Suicune, why not try Gyarados? I think that a strange Gyara set with Thunder Wave and Dragon Dance would completly wreck other teams, and it has great Synergy with Lucario, as Gyara can set up on Scarfed T-Tar's Earthquake's, which your Luke hates oh so much. with T-Wave, you can pretty much cripple other opponents set up Sweepers and laugh as you set up in their slow faces. it would also neglect the need for Rotom to be Scarfed, as Gyara can pretty much Thunder Wave anything not expecting it. Just give Gyara a try. ( laughs at new life saying )

As I said in the last Paragraph, If you give Gyara T-Wave, you really don't need Scarf Rotom. Try a defensive set with Wow over it. It complety ruins any T-tar switching in to screw you over with Pursuit. Not very much else to say on that. Otherwise, try out some of the thing I asked, and if they don't work, oh well. Thanks!

Skarmory is working very great along with Swampert. Swampert is sweeping Dragonite, Flygon and Grarados. Suicune helps take out other pokes with HP Electric like Vappy. Suicune is waaaaay better than Gyara. And Swampy is bulky and gets OHKOed only by Grass type moves. Anyway, thanks for the help!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)