Lucky's 2nd RMT (Trick Room)

Hi everyone, and welcome to my second RMT.

To those who don't know me...well I'm not really that much important. if you do want a refresh on who I am, My first RMT was based on rain, and I made a crappy warstory (highlight includes me trying to use T-wave on a Garchomp)

But enough about me, you don't want to hear that you want to rate my team, so let me introduce you to them!

Bronzong @ Lum Berry
Trait: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 160 Atk / 96 SDef
Relaxed Nature (+Def, -Spd)
- Trick Room
- Hypnosis
- Earthquake
- Gyro Ball

Ah, the natural trick room set up, not really even hindered by weather start ups, if Tyranitar appears with sandstorms, he's getting Gyro balls and Earth Quakes, Ninetails appears to bring some sun, I switch to slowbro to threaten and set up Trick room, and Politoed with some rain? Ferro/Porygon to wall, set up and kill. Hypnosis comes for a status effect, lets me set up and retaliate.

Cons: Heatran if I don't use Trick Room and it comes out, it can really burn me...

Cyrus (Ferrothorn) (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 8 Atk / 248 SDef
Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
- Gyro Ball
- Thunder Wave
- Leech Seed
- Power Whip

Every team should have some sort of defensive wall (unless its purely sweeping) Ferro here is no exception, he comes to set up with T waves and Leech seeds (hopefully not using T waves on Garchomp .W.) while shooing away water types with Power whip and anything else with Gyro Ball.

Roobushin (Conkeldurr) (M) @ Flame Orb
Trait: Guts
EVs: 200 HP / 252 Atk / 56 SDef
Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
- Facade
- Mach Punch
- Drain Punch
- Stone Edge

An awesome Trick Room Sweeper, with Insurance on getting first strikes just in case with Mach Punch, Now, the old Conkeldurr I had was sporting defense and Sp.Defense while sporting Iron Fist, I switched it to this current set + Leftovers (special thank you to Jaorda...and sorry if I messed up your name) I switched to a burn orb to prevent Sleep/Paralysis/Frozen and to get the Guts boost, Drain Punch helps with recovering HP clearly, Stone edge is here to attack birds, Fire types and anything that doesnt die from a punch. Facade is there to utilize the burn bonus for extra neutral damage and to hit anything that the punches and Stone edge cant touch.

Cons! : Not exactly the defense king, so if I misplay, I could find myself down a physical sweeper.

Rena (Reuniclus) (F) @ Life Orb
Trait: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SAtk
- Calm Mind
- Recover
- Hidden Power [Fighting]
- Psyshock

Do you love squishy water bears? I love squishy water bears, especially this one! with full investments in Defense, and calm mind to increase damage/Special Defense, along with Recover to cure the bad things, the one can be an unstoppable tank. Carries Hidden Power Fighting for those dark types who think they're sooooo pro and think I only use Psychic + something weak to them. Carries the new Psyshock because, its just...wow. to use the monstrous Special attack and destroy Special Walls (Chansey, Blissey, Ect.)

Cons: any Physical sweeper, cant exactly lessen their damage like I can with Special Sweepers.
Scizor. Bug Bite/Night Slash/U-Turn. Ow.

Slowbro (M) @ Leftovers
Trait: Regenerator
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
- Scald
- Yawn
- Trick Room
- Slack Off

....Bro? A nice little physical wall, lessesn damage with Scald, forces switches with Yawn, Trick room to go first, and slack off to take a break from a huge battle....=w=

Cons: Physical Wall does not equal Special Wall. Lightning attacks hurt.

Porygon2 @ Eviolite
Trait: Trace
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SDef
Bold Nature (+Def, -Atk)
- Recover
- Ice Beam
- Psyshock
- Trick Room

This spot gets switched alot, at first, I used Dusclops as a shield/Trick Room user with Toxic, Pain Split and Seismic Toss. I wanted to try someone else, so I tried a Harvest Eggecutaur... didn't work so well, so I'm trying Porygon here, he holds up as a nice wall, and can strike at both Defense and Sp.Def with moderate Sp.Attack.

Cons:Fighting type attacks hurt.

So that concludes my second RMT, the Trick Room team.
I will be adding Pretty pictures for viewing pleasure...when I find the site for one...
...That T-Wave...would it work on Excadrill?

Lemonade

WOOPAGGING
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
Put Toxic Orb on Roob. The damage is the same after 3 turns, and Roob usually won't be staying in as a TR sweeper after TR is down.

Thunder Wave on Ferrothorn will reduce the opponents speed, making it possible for them to outspeed you under TR. This is bad, so use SR or Spikes instead.

Are you using Reuniclus as a TR sweeper? Because set up doesnt work in that case. It's best to let it set up TR itself with the standard TR set.

On a defensive Pory2, I would use Magic Coat instead of Psyshock to deal with taunt and stuff. Otherwise, you'll be doing minimal damage and wasting TR turns.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)