Lucky's Bittersweet Teams

Once upon a Lonesome day, I came across shoddy battle, What joy i thought, now i dont have to raise some in DS and skip to some battles where I know where my Evs and Ivs are instead of confuzzling math. I looked up on all my battles with others and saw their pokemon that i wanted, so i took a random group and tossed them all in! My bitter bitter team for those against me..

the second team, my sweetest of sweets, my lil Eeveeloution team, its my main team in DS version, i will ALWAYS use them over my more capable metagross and Scizor, i cant get enough of them!

Togekiss@Leftovers
Bold
252 HP/188 Def/70 speed
Serene Grace
Air Slash
Substitute
Thunder wave
Roost

Yep. Walling Flinch Haxer. as a Lead. go ahead and try a set up, Paralyze heading your way, and if i predict a stealth rock on you, Substitue will help. I already know i get screwed if a rock type comes out like Ttar but~..... I dont care ^^, Roost helps to get rid of pesky little weakness to rock mercifully If only for a turn, but its just enough to see what it can do.

Jirachi@leftovers
Hasty
164 hp/160 Att/184 Speed
Iron Head/Substitute/Thunderwave/Fire puch

Nothing says i hate you more than 2 of the most common flinchers, Jirachi's a back up in case togetic is painfully hurt, and, while lacking up on recovery moves, helps with firepunch against fire weak opponents (mostly grass or steel types, looking at you Lucario....) Also, the Speed, 310 speed makes sure that Jirachi will go first.

Mitzy (snorlax) @ leftovers
Adamant
252 Att, 252 sp.Def, 6 def
Bodyslam, Crunch, Earthquake, Selfdestruct.

FEAR THE WRATH OF MITZY, LEST SHE FEASTS ON THE BLOOD OF THE NON BELIVERS!!
my lil tank here is...a tank. Can switch into Sp attackers and Ruin their day, also making a good use out of most trick rooms at times. (story time: i was using mitzy and Lucario came out, Said person was shocked when he thought i was going to switch out as he buffed up the Lucario that was soon buried in an earthquake, it was less, good luck, but more of: i was suppose to switch out? on my part.)
(Story time Part 2: Everyone who uses Lucario will, 90% of the time, SD, they think i'll switch, I'm not that bright, I WILL earthquake you, I Will also crunch up your Gengar, I dont care if Mitzy faints soon after words)

Heatran (Heatzilla!)@leftovers
Naive
252 speed 252 spAtt 4 sp def
Eath power fire blast Explosion
Yep...standard grade Heatran..
with some standard speed stats.
....Yep.
Swap into Fire attacks, and break alot of Steel/Grass/whatever type skulls.

Kingdra@Leftovers
252 Att/252 Speed/ 6 Hp
Adamant Sniper
Waterfall
Substitute
Dragon Dance
Outrage
Hell ya, thats all i can say with a sniper pokemon, Hell Ya.
Seeing as how my Team doesnt care if it rains, sharp shot here decides to wreck everyone's day with his dragon dancing Waterfall/Outrage, Woe to anyone who gets in the way of a Crit, least they get wrecked up, even if it isnt super effective.
Also, Leftovers helps with the Substitute, at least a little bit more than Lum would, i would like HP that gradually increases over a 1 time status cure.

Shaymin (not Sonic)@ leftovers
Naive
6hp/252 speed/252 sp att

HP ice
Earthpower
Seed flare
Leech seed

In case of water/rock/steel/whatever, Send out Sonic and watch results, Really, this fast little bugger can ruin any team thats not set with a Rotom or other levitating person with its earthpower, The Naive Nature helps to give it a sure amount of Speed (299 SPAtt is still good right?)

Welp, thats my team, please enjoy and rate, any criticizing is welcome

Will put my Eeveeloution team up later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)