1. New to the forums? Check out our Mentorship Program!
    Our mentors will answer your questions and help you become a part of the community!
  2. Welcome to Smogon Forums! Please take a minute to read the rules.

Lucky's Break (My very first RMT!)

Discussion in 'BW Other Teams' started by Ahhhhhh......Clefable., Dec 28, 2012.

1. Ahhhhhh......Clefable.

Ahhhhhh......Clefable.

Lucky's Break (My first RMT!)

Hello, dearest Smogon friends! Today I made a wonderful discovery: Pokémon Showdown! I logged on, threw an NU team together, lost, lost again, revamped my team, and (thanks to the help of my good friend, Don Honchkrorleone) started to collect some wins! I would love some constructive feedback on my team (and some tips on the metagame in general,) so please leave me some love! And don't forget that I'm brand-spanking new to this, so go easy on me!

The team-building process was pretty sporadic, and a spur-of-the-moment type ordeal. I started with Ninjask and Volbeat for their Baton Pass capabilities, and rounded the team out with Armaldo, Marowak, Cincinno, and Kadabra as the recipients of their wonderful boost passes. I quickly learned that this team had many fatal flaws, most notably speed issues and frailty, and not to mention that Baton Passing is much more difficult than I expected it to be! So, I jumbled things up, patched up weaknesses, and, with Don's input, ended up with the team I am currently running. I've been steadily climbing my way up the ladder, and would love some help getting further and further up! So, here it is: Lucky's Break!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

The Team

[​IMG]
    Armaldo @ Leftovers
    Trait: Battle Armor
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 SDef
    Careful Nature (+SDef, -SAtk)
    - Rapid Spin
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - X-Scissor

This Armaldo is amazing. He has wonderful coverage with EdgeQuake and X-Scissor, and is my team's answer to Stealth Rock. Despite having a weakness to the nasty hazard, this Armaldo is surprisingly bulky and doesn't find it hard to recover lost health with Leftovers. He works great as a defensive pivot, as well, and at full health is a somewhat reliable answer to the birds that run rampant through NU. I chose Battle Armor over Swift Swim to prevent nasty surprise critical hits, and a Careful nature helps balance out his defenses (and ease up the hurt from Alomomola's Scald.)

[​IMG]
    Bastiodon @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sturdy
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    IVs: 0 Spd
    Sassy Nature (+SDef, -Spd)
    - Stealth Rock
    - Toxic
    - Metal Burst
    - Stone Edge

I had no intention of using a Bastiodon, until I faced one with Metal Burst that absolutely ruined me. He is a brilliant Pokémon in this tier. He has great resistances and immunities, wonderful defenses, and can actually hit back hard thanks to Metal Burst and Sturdy. Stealth Rock and Toxic provide great team support, and help my Choiced pokes get clean KO's. Stone Edge is there because I hate being Taunted into Metal Burst, and it does decent damage to those nasty birds (Braviary and Swellow, I'm looking at you.) I had Roar instead of Stone Edge, but so far I've gotten better use out of Stone Edge. The nature and IVs help make sure that I go last for Metal Burst, and keep Bastiodon's defenses balanced.

[​IMG]
    Charizard @ Choice Specs
    Trait: Blaze
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spe
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)
    - Air Slash
    - Fire Blast
    - Hidden Power (Grass)
    - Dragon Pulse

Charizard with Choice Specs attached has proven to be very deadly for me. He's fast (compared to most of the tier) and powerful, and Fire Blast destroys practically anything that doesn't resist it. Air Slash is there for secondary STAB and works well against the Fighting-types in the tier, and the chance of flinch hax is never a bad thing. HP Grass lets Charizard check Alomomola and other Water-types pretty easily. Dragon Pulse is there for easy prediction; it hits everything that Fire Blast doesn't neutrally, and works great for Altaria or other Dragon-types. A Modest nature gives Charizard more power, which is greatly appreciated.

[​IMG]
    Sawk @ Choice Band
    Trait: Mold Breaker
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SAtk)
    - Close Combat
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Ice Punch

Sawk is the poo. He's powerful, not sluggish, and....powerful. With a Choice Band, I can go in and click "Close Combat," and almost always be satisfied with the results. He has precise coverage moves for the things that Close Combat can't hit, too. Earthquake is great for Poison-types and for Haunter (thanks to Mold Breaker.) Stone Edge catches Flying- and Bug-types for a ton of damage and pairs well with his first two moves. Ice Punch is mostly filler, but the super effective hit on Amoonguss (that peckerhead) is really appreciated. I really value Sawk being able to hit as hard as possible, so I use an Adamant nature.

[​IMG]
    Lucky (Ludicolo) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Own Tempo
    Timid Nature
    - Giga Drain
    - Scald
    - Ice Beam
    - Substitute

Ludicolo is probably my single-favorite Pokémon on this team. It has great synergy with the rest of the team, and when I play right he can net me 2-3 knock-outs per game. I love this set, even if it isn't generic. Substitute is great for scouting and makes Ludicolo very dangerous. Giga Drain (along with Leftovers) heals back health for more Substitutes and hits reasonably hard. Scald is a wonderful STAB for Ludicolo; that burn chance is well worth the lack of power that Surf or Hydro Pump offer. Ice Beam rounds the set out with a way to hit Flying- and Grass-types super effectively. Timid gives me more speed, which is wonderful. I think this set is so great because once people see Substitute, they expect Leech Seed to follow at some point, and thus don't expect the coverage of that unknown third attack. This Ludicolo really does win me games. (It's so wonderful that it's the only Pokémon on my team to have earned itself a nickname, partially because it's so wonderful, and partially because Scald and Ice Beam hax have been on my side lately.)

[​IMG]
    Rotom-F @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Levitate
    Timid Nature (+Spe, -Atk)
    - Volt Switch
    - Blizzard
    - Thunderbolt
    - Trick

Ah, Rotom-F: my team's beloved revenge killer. This is what I owe Don Honchkrorleone so much credit for. Before this was Rotom-F, it was Ninjask, and I just couldn't decide on a solid replacement for that frail little bug. Don noticed that my team had a serious problem with priority and speed overall, and recommended Scarf Rotom-F. I added it to the team, and have been winning ever since. Rotom-F usually serves as my "lead;" his pseudo-BoltBeam coverage hits almost anything the opponent might start out with, giving me wonderful momentum (especially if I get to lead off with Volt Switch.) Having a Timid nature and Choice Scarf let me revenge kill reasonably well; it's an invaluable asset to my team. Volt Switch hits pretty darn hard off of Rotom-F's great Special Attack, and gains momentum for my team. Blizzard (albeit inaccurate) is a powerful option that obliterates opponents. Thunderbolt is more powerful than Volt Switch and a great option if I have no interest in switching out. And Trick...is Trick. Tricking my Scarf onto some poor wall is a great feeling, and Rotom-F is still powerful and fast enough to be useful afterwards.

Summary
    So, that's the team! I'm very satisfied with them right now. I know they are overall on the slower side and that I still have a problem with priority, but for the most part, I feel like these guys work really well together and are a solid band of NU power. Like I said above, I am completely open to constructive criticism and comments, so have at it! And thanks so much for reading my very first RMT! I hope it was as enjoyable to read as it was to write!

And here is an example of how I play the team, just for kicks! (Remember how new I am to this!)
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/nu6853154
  2. Zebraiken

Zebraiken is it true what they say, that words are weapons?
    is a member of the Site Staffis an official Team Rateris a Super Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Pokemon Researcheris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Battle Server Moderator
    NU Co-Leader

hey there,

this is my first rate in a little while so bear with me a bit, and i'll try to help you the best i can. :)

the biggest weaknesses that i can spot off of the bat are opposing cb sawk and any team that can put up SR on you (and keep it up). i know that you do carry a spinner, but the fact of the matter is that ghost-types can easily spinblock armaldo (especially frillish, misdreavus, and golurk) and you have three choice users, two of whom take a quarter or more of their HP just by switching in. if you face any player who can prevent armaldo from spinning away SR, your team struggles mightily. opposing cb sawk are a big problem because every time it comes in, you're forced to sack something to try to deal with it, as charizard is cleanly 2HKOed (OHKOed after SR). it outspeeds or ties all of your pokemon bar rotom-f and charizard, who both obviously cannot switch in.

to be blunt, bastiodon and armaldo together really do nothing but stack weaknesses for you against pokemon like opposing ludicolo, sawk, or even something like gorebyss. they don't really cover something especially important that the other doesn't already deal with (though bastiodon does significantly more for you against birds). i'd advise you to remove either armaldo or bastiodon; if you cut bastiodon you can slip in SR on armaldo over earthquake (which only hits golurk & steels, really). i would prefer that you keep it since some future changes i will mention will favor bastiodon as a whole, but it's completely up to you. this will help you a ton against cb sawk in particular, giving it less opportunities to threaten your team.

i know charizard is fast & powerful, but it honestly doesn't do as much for your team as you'd like, especially when choice-locked. being locked into fire blast opens opportunities for pokemon like regirock to set up stealth rock and then hamper your team as described before, while being locked into a weaker non-stab attack like hp grass means a multitude of set-up opportunities for all sorts of things, like sawsbuck, exeggutor, etc. i'd like you to either look into some form of roost set that deals with SR better, or consider using a different pokemon in this slot altogether; while 'zard is awesome, a choice-locked version doesn't really fit in well with this team that doesn't have a super-reliable spinner.

i'd like you to change your rotom-f for rotom-s - you don't really need blizzard for anything important, and rotom-s gives you a fighting resist outside of charizard which your team is really lacking right now, as well as a solid check to sawsbuck. it's virtually the same set as well, just with air slash in lieu of blizzard. as far as the pokemon that you choose to replace either armaldo or bastiodon, the rest of your team is solid enough that you have the freedom to experiment with what you like, imo. my primary suggestion would be musharna who has good synergy with the rest of the team and deals with a ton of threats quite well (especially giving you an avenue to deal with amoonguss outside of charizard).

small changes: use roar > stone edge on bastiodon. keep in mind that bastiodon has like 30 base attack and roaring out SR-weak threats (and other things like musharna) will be a greater advantage for you rather than using a move that has limited opportunities to be successful. you will rarely encounter taunt except from a skuntank, who can't even touch bastiodon anyway (and you can switch out to sawk on the taunt, too!). i'd also like to suggest positive speed natures on both charizard and sawk. this is important for things like sawsbuck who reams you outside of armaldo / rotom-s as well as jolly cb braviary who can devastate your team with good prediction (or bastiodon out of the way).

summary (open)
    replace either armaldo or bastiodon with musharna / whatever
    [​IMG] musharna @ leftovers | synchronize
    bold nature (+def, -atk) | 240 hp / 252 spa / 16 spe
    psychic / signal beam / moonlight / calm mind or heal bell​
    subroost charizard over your current set
    [​IMG] charizard @ leftovers | blaze
    timid nature (+spe, -atk) | 4 def / 252 spa / 252 spe
    fire blast / air slash / roost / substitute or focus blast​
    rotom-s instead of rotom-f
    [​IMG] rotom-s @ choice scarf | levitate
    timid nature (+spe, -atk) | 4 def / 252 spa / 252 spe
    volt switch / air slash / thunderbolt / trick​
    roar > stone edge on bastiodon
    timid and jolly natures on charizard and sawk, respectively

hope i helped a little and gl with your team :toast:
  3. Ahhhhhh......Clefable.

Ahhhhhh......Clefable.

Show Hide

Wow, that was great! Thanks for the advice, Zebraiken. To hit on each of your points:

1) I know Armaldo and Bastiodon seem redundant, but they have yet to let me down. If after a few more battles I seem to need the extra help against Sawk (who I honestly have yet to deal with) then I will definitely test out a Musharna on the team.

2) Thanks for the advice on Charizard. I have been dissatisfied with the Choice set; it's super-powerful, but being locked into a move has lost Charizard in the match for me. I will test the set you suggested. The reason I want Charizard is to have a fast, specially-based Fire-type who can still hold its own against Alomomola.

3) Hmm, Rotom-F has done really great on this team (especially against Hail.) I understand the positives of why I could use Rotom-S, but having STAB BoltBeam (ish) has been wonderful, especially with a Choice Scarf. Like I said about Musharna, if I start having serious problems with Fighting-types, I'll test it out.

4) I'll switch Stone Edge to Roar on Bastiodon. Substitute drives me nuts, and that'll be a great help against it.

5) I'll also switch the natures of Charizard and Sawk to be Speed positive. Losing a bit of power doesn't worry me too much, and gaining speed seems like a fair trade-off.

Again, thanks for all the advice! I can't wait to test out these changes.
  4. ium

ium dein haar riecht gut
    is an official Team Rateris a Forum Moderatoris an Artist Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus

armaldo / bastiodon / choice specs charizard / choice band sawk / ludicolo / choice scarf rotom-f

from the looks of things, this team is pretty neat, but it faces a few issues. although you can give opponents some difficulty with the offensive presence of things such as charizard, you are still a bit shaky with choice band sawk since you are forced to sacrifice something each time it's in on four out of six members of your team. whatever zebraiken suggested was basically what i was going to type out, but i also took some time to work out some minor things that your team can help itself against. for example, using roar on bastiodon to deal with calm mind musharna and duosion will help out a lot, but it can only get you so far throughout the match.

firstly, yeah musharna over armaldo helps out a bunch. it's a full stop to sawk, and it sets up on amoonguss. even though armaldo provides rapid spin and does considerable damage to those bulky psychic-types, it's really redundant otherwise.

choiced charizard is probably why you believe you need a spinner; it gets worn down much more easily. i think that sunny day charizard would be more beneficial to your team. charizard (and your sawk) is gradually worn down by hail teams due to all the ice body pokemon utilizing substitute and protect, so sunny day can be really clutch after wearing down snover. it'll give a sweeping opportunity or will simply just ease things for the rest of your team (especially for musharna since its recovery move's effect is halved should you face hail).

optionally, i think shifting ludicolo over to a bulky set will help out more. it's a much more reliable answer to a dedicated rain team. a face-off of offensive ludicolo is kind of undesirable since you lack priority users for if yours is KO'd first. in addition, leech seed will be useful for deterring set-up users from boosting, especially when it heals hp for your own bastiodon (which otherwise gets worn down over the course of a match).

all the minor changes that were already suggested help your team out, but something that you can try is knock off over stone edge on sawk. stone edge is a bit redundant with sawk's other coverage moves because it only hits charizard and articuno in particular (both of which hate stealth rock and do not appreciate a close combat). because of the advent of hail teams, musharna has become less common while duosion and misdreavus have become the best sawk checks within those types of teams. knock off hampers both of their abilities to switch in often and keeps duosion from setting up if your bastiodon is gone. it's also cool for getting rid of musharna's leftovers to wear it down more easily since you have few opportunities to hit it hard.

summary:
    calm mind musharna armaldo / roar stone edge bastiodon / timid sunny day choice specs charizard / jolly knock off stone edge choice band sawk / bulky* ludicolo / choice scarf rotom-f
    * optional

Show Hide
    [​IMG] Musharna @ Leftovers
    Trait: Synchronize
    EVs: 240 HP / 252 Def / 16 Spd
    Bold Nature
    - Calm Mind
    - Moonlight
    - Psychic
    - Signal Beam or Heal Bell

[​IMG] Charizard @ Leftovers
    Trait: Solar Power
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 4 SDef / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Sunny Day
    - Flamethrower
    - Air Slash
    - Roost

[​IMG] Ludicolo @ Leftovers
    Trait: Rain Dish
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature
    - Leech Seed
    - Synthesis
    - Giga Drain
    - Ice Beam or Scald
  5. FLCL

FLCL
    is a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis Smogon Frontier's Salon Maidenis a Past SPL Winner

i support zeb's rotom-s, charizard, sawk, and bastiodon changes, but i don't think you need to replace armaldo for anything. instead, i suggest running swords dance lum berry armaldo since it beats common spin-blockers such as misdreavus and golurk, while your current set does not.

since you're now using rotom-s over rotom-f, opposing hail teams could be really annoying for you to face. to fix this, you can try using the standard rain dance sweeper set on ludicolo. after snover is killed—which isnt hard hard to achieve with armaldo, sawk, and charizard—ludicolo can cancel out hail with rain dance and proceed to devistate the opponent's team. you could keep leftovers on it like your current set, but life orb helps you grab important ohkoes on pokemon such as regirock.

summary of changes:

zebraiken's rotom-s, bastiodon, sawk, and charizard suggestions
    armaldo —> swords dance spinner set
    ludicolo —> standard rain sweeper set

Set(s) (open)
    Armaldo @ Lum Berry
    Trait: Battle Armor
    EVs: 128 HP / 252 Atk / 128 Spd
    Adamant Nature
    - Rapid Spin
    - Swords Dance
    - Stone Edge
    - Aqua Tail

Ludicolo @ Life Orb
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Timid Nature
    - Giga Drain
    - Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Rain Dance
  6. Raseri

Raseri here to help
    is a Tutoris a member of the Site Staffis a Smogon Social Media Contributoris a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Tiering Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Researcher Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
    NU Co-Leader

Heya, this team looks really cool, and I can see how if functions well, but there are a few small things that can be done to make it better.

First of all: Armaldo and Bastiodon together is redundant. There is no real way around that, they may both work, but their roles can be combined into my suggestion of : Lairon.

[​IMG]

Lairon @ Eviolite
    Trait: Rock Head
    Adamant Nature
    EVs: 252 HP / 252 Atk / 4 Def
    - Stealth Rock
    - Earthquake
    - Head Smash
    - Roar

This set combines the offensive nature of Lairon with the defensive utility of Bastiodon, i think it will perform better than both of them, and it gives you a free spot to help you keep up offensive momentum. Head Smash is realy strong, i think you'll be pleasantly surprised!

Now if we look at your team:

Lairon / Sawk / Charizard / Ludicolo / Rotom-F

The first thing I see is a huge weakness to opposing Sawk, as only Charizard can tank a Close Combat, and it is dying to stone edge. The second big weakness I see is that you need to prevent Stealth Rock no matter what, as you lack a spinner now.

For that you need Hydro Pump > Scald on Ludicolo, Life Orb > Leftovers and Rain Dance > Substitute would be great as well. By using Hydro Pump and Life Orb, you can guarantee an OHKO against standard Regirock, something that Sawk can't guarantee. Sawk can handle most of the other Stealth Rock users, the only ones that can reliably set up now is fast miltank or something bad like that.

Now we have to address the Fighting-type issue. The most obvious answer is to just add Musharna or Duosion and call it a day, but I think a LumRest Exeggutor has more utility for your team overall.

[​IMG]

Exeggutor @ Lum Berry
    Trait: Harvest
    Bold Nature
    evs: 252 HP / 172 Def / 84 Spe
    - Psychic
    - Giga Drain
    - Sleep Powder
    - Rest

This set is not a perfect counter to Sawk, as Ice Punch 2HKOs from Adamant CB, but it also allows you to switch into stuff like Golem easier, which would actually be a challenge otherwise. Ice Punch is generally easy to predict, and you can use that as a chance to bring Rotom or Lairon in. I think this set would be better than your standard Mushy or Duo because unlike either of them, it can cripple skuntank with ease. It can act as a catch-all status absorber unlike Duo(sleep), a cool secondary STAB that can be helpful in a tough situation, and some really handy resistances to Water and Grass that will prove to be really useful for your team.

tl;dr (open)

Lairon > Bastiodon + Armaldo
    Rain Dance ludicolo > substitute Ludicolo
    Hydro Pump > Scald
    Life Orb > Leftovers
    add an Exeggutor in the new free spot
  7. Ahhhhhh......Clefable.

Ahhhhhh......Clefable.

Wow, thanks for all the suggestions! So much to test.

First, I changed Charizard from Specs to Leftovers with Air Slash / Fire Blast / HP Grass / Roost, and it's been wonderful. Much more reliable than Specs was, and I still get that powerful surprise hit on Alomomola (although I might test it with HP Rock to hit Altaria, Charizard, Mantine, and Torkoal harder.)

Second, I bumped up the speed of Charizard and Sawk, and it's done wonders. That missing power isn't missed when that extra speed is taken into consideration.

Third, the Rotom problem. I tried a Rotom-S, and it was awful. I missed the high power that Blizzard offered; it made prediction easier. And, on the note of the two, Rotom-F is much better against opposing Rotom-S than Rotom-S itself is, and since Rotom-S is more common (as far as I've seen) Rotom-F has been more useful.

Finally, as far as a Fighting-type counter goes, I think I'll test Musharna out tomorrow. Armaldo is wonderful, and pairs really well with Bastiodon and Sawk (especially with Sawk, since the two provide very similar coverage that most teams aren't prepared to deal with twice.) I'll figure all of that out tomorrow, but I'm definitely ready to test a solid Psychic-type on the team.

Thanks again for all the input! It's greatly appreciated. I'm sitting at 1601 on the ladder now; maybe some of these changes will help me climb higher!
  8. WhiteDMist

WhiteDMist PU! We don't stink though!
    is a member of the Site Staffis a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Team Rater Alumnus

Hey, Don asked me to rate this team. Sorry for taking so long, but it seems that the other raters have already given you most of the good suggestions. So due to lack of any major suggestions I could make, I decided to test all the variations of your team and help you decide what changes work the best.

Out of all the rates, I like: Zeb's Charizard, and Bastiodon suggestions, ium's Sawk and Ludicolo suggestions, and Raseri's Exeggutor suggestion. Musharna is also an acceptable option if you are really afraid of Ice attacks, though the utility of Lum Berry and Sleep Powder will be missed. I don't like offensive Ludicolo for this team because prefers Sun rather than Rain overall (mainly for Solar Power, Moonlight/Harvest, and maintaining Fire Blast's BP). I also think that Ice Beam is better on Ludicolo than Scald to hit opposing Grass-types that ignore Leech Seed.

For Bastiodon, I find that you rarely get a chance to use Metal Burst effectively. You usually prefer to set up Rocks, and either your opponent can't damage you too much (in which case Metal Burst is less effective), or can inflict massive damage (in which case you have to choose between them). I find that Protect has great synergy with the rest of your team, especially when you are scouting Choiced mons like Sawk and Braviary. Seeing as Bastiodon is Taunt bait regardless of what move you choose (even Stone Edge doesn't really help), you might as well use Protect to maintain your team's overall health.

If you choose to keep Armaldo instead, I also agree with FLCL's offensive Armaldo suggestion, though otherwise I prefer the bulk and utility Bastiodon provides. You would also lose Stealth Rocks, which is not ideal.

I think that you should stick with Rotom-F for your team. Opposing Electric-types are annoying for your team to face, and Rotom-F does check Rotom-A more effectively. As for Sawk, Knock Off is your best move against Misdreavus and Duosion; use it.

Your team does lack priority and a reliable way to handle Zangoose (though you do revenge kill it easily enough). That does mean that opposing weather can really put a hurting on you (which also is why I like Exeggutor a bit more, as well as Protect), since your best defense against them is to weather the Rain/Sun turns. Hail isn't much of a problem for you however, so that is one excellent aspect of your team. Finally, your team hates being paralyzed since you rely on your faster mons to revenge kill many things; this makes Heal Bell on Musharna the preferable option, or else Lum Eggy to be a status absorber. Other than that, your team is very solid.

Changes:

Bastiodon: Protect>Metal Burst
    Ludicolo: Specially Defensive>Offensive; Ice Beam>Scald
    Sawk: Jolly Knock Off>Adamant Stone Edge
    Zeb's Charizard, and Bastiodon suggestions
    ium's Sawk and Ludicolo suggestions
    Raseri's Exeggutor suggestion -OR- Zeb's Musharna suggestion -OR- FLCL's Armaldo suggestion

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)