Lyop's Competitive Pokemon Shop, 2/9 More Transferred Legendaries

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm interested in Timid Staryu 31/-/31/31/31/31 Natural Cure. If you're willing to accept, I can get you a female Anticipation Eevee in a heal ball tomorrow if you want.

I'm interested in Timid Staryu 31/-/31/31/31/31 Natural Cure. If you're willing to accept, I can get you a female Anticipation Eevee in a heal ball tomorrow if you want.
I was going to trade normal (w/genders) 5 ivs for those safari requests, not genderless.
But I noticed that you posted on someone else's thread that you had the female timburr with egg moves? I would trade the staryu for that if you were willing.

I was going to trade normal (w/genders) 5 ivs for those safari requests, not genderless.
But I noticed that you posted on someone else's thread that you had the female timburr with egg moves? I would trade the staryu for that if you were willing.
Yes. I can trade you Timburr for Staryu then. we can trade if you're available now.

my FC is in my profile. IGN is B14CK

Last edited:
I want some of your pokémon. I'll list them in my preference order becouse you'll probably not want the same number of my pokémon.
Modest Deino, Rotom, Drilbur, Togepi, Jolly Starly. I don't have a personal preference for gender. CMT for them.

I want some of your pokémon. I'll list them in my preference order becouse you'll probably not want the same number of my pokémon.
Modest Deino, Rotom, Drilbur, Togepi, Jolly Starly. I don't have a personal preference for gender. CMT for them.
How about timid riolu (either ability), bold klefki, and rough skin gible for deino and rotom?

How about timid riolu (either ability), bold klefki, and rough skin gible for deino and rotom?
Nice. I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male Bold Klefki and Female rough skin Gible, but I'll need to breed Riolu. I don't think it will take a long time, though. I can breed it now, how long will you stay online?

Nice. I have 31/31/31/x/31/31 Male Bold Klefki and Female rough skin Gible, but I'll need to breed Riolu. I don't think it will take a long time, though. I can breed it now, how long will you stay online?
I'll be available on and off for about 4 more hours, so you'll probably be able to catch me.

I'll be available on and off for about 4 more hours, so you'll probably be able to catch me.
Sorry, just realized that I can't breed 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid riolu with bullet punch and blaze kick. I can breed timid riolu only with vaccum wave. Is this a problem?
If it is, we can trade only gible and klefki. Or I can do some breeding to get timid riolu with the other egg moves, but it will take more time.

Sorry, just realized that I can't breed 31/x/31/31/31/31 timid riolu with bullet punch and blaze kick. I can breed timid riolu only with vaccum wave. Is this a problem?
If it is, we can trade only gible and klefki. Or I can do some breeding to get timid riolu with the other egg moves, but it will take more time.
I don't mind. Don't need those ones on the timid anyway. :)

I have that safari heal ball Eevee if you want. Would I be able to get a HA espurr (male) with the egg moves?

Its just that it said in your OT that you're looking for female HA eevee in heal ball, and I have one.

I have that safari heal ball Eevee if you want. Would I be able to get a HA espurr (male) with the egg moves?

Its just that it said in your OT that you're looking for female HA eevee in heal ball, and I have one.
Sure, I have some timid ones available, will that be okay?

i have one hp fire Modest Magnemite 31 20 31 30 31 30 can i choose Fennekin and Phantump ?

also i can plus a megaton in my offer。

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)