Macka's Market: 5/6IV Pokemon in Stylish Balls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interested in female Ghastly and female Frisk Noibat - other details as listed. See spreadsheet in my sig for what I have to offer.

All my pokemon are bred to order, so it would be likely GMT evening today or tomorrow before I'd be ready to trade.
Reposting in case it got lost in the conversation.

Reposting in case it got lost in the conversation.
It did actually - sorry! I'm interested in quite a few of your Pokemon.

Male Prankster Murkrow
Male Duskull
0 speed Ferroseed

Any chance there was a third of mine you are interested in? :p

If not, I'll drop the Ferroseed.

It did actually - sorry! I'm interested in quite a few of your Pokemon.

Male Prankster Murkrow
Male Duskull
0 speed Ferroseed

Any chance there was a third of mine you are interested in? :p

If not, I'll drop the Ferroseed.
No problem, that's why I reposted when it slipped off the page.

A female Larvitar in nest ball will do nicely. Just to confirm the ghastly and noibat are in dusk balls, as this is the main thing I'm interested in, and you don't care about the Ferroseed's gender?

No problem, that's why I reposted when it slipped off the page.

A female Larvitar in nest ball will do nicely. Just to confirm the ghastly and noibat are in dusk balls, as this is the main thing I'm interested in, and you don't care about the Ferroseed's gender?
Yeah, they are definitely in Dusk Balls. Umm, I guess Male for Ferroseed as well. How many hours from now do you think you'll be ready to trade?

Yeah, they are definitely in Dusk Balls. Umm, I guess Male for Ferroseed as well. How many hours from now do you think you'll be ready to trade?
For the sake of practicality, tomorrow evening GMT (7pm ish), I'll let you know if it's done sooner (I work, and breeding HA pokemon of a specific gender occasionally takes ages).

For the sake of practicality, tomorrow evening GMT (7pm ish), I'll let you know if it's done sooner (I work, and breeding HA pokemon of a specific gender occasionally takes ages).
No worries. That's like 6am for me, guess I'll need to get an early night for a change.

No worries. That's like 6am for me, guess I'll need to get an early night for a change.
Ah - didn't know your timezone, and assumed now was something sane in your time. I try to avoid other people needing to get up at awkward times. My availability is as follows, just pick a timeslot that works for you. 8-8.45am GMT, 11-12am GMT, 7-11pm GMT.

Ah - didn't know your timezone, and assumed now was something sane in your time. I try to avoid other people needing to get up at awkward times. My availability is as follows, just pick a timeslot that works for you. 8-8.45am GMT, 11-12am GMT, 7-11pm GMT.
Nah, your original time is fine. I need an excuse to get off night shift mode anyway. See you in ~25 hours :p

Hello :) I have a female adamant technician scyther in a sports ball with 31/31/31/xx/31/31
very interested in this:
Nature: Timid
Ability: Protean
IV's: 31/E/31/30/31/30
Egg Moves: Toxic Spikes
Hidden Power Fire

EnGarde

Not Dead Yet
CMT for female versions of:

Nature: Adamant
Ability: Intimidate
IV's: 31/31/31/xx/31/31
Egg Moves: Close Combat, Crunch, Flare Blitz, Morning Sun

and

Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock

Thanks.

Last edited:
CMT for
Nature: Bold (dream ball)
Ability: Regenerator
IV's: 31/xx/31/31/31/31
Egg Moves: Belch, Sleep Talk, Zen Headbutt

Would love to get a female

Hi! im interested in a female of this

Nature: Impish
Ability: Sturdy
Egg Moves: Brave Bird, Whirlwind, Stealth Rock

CMT please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)