Magic Trick yeah!!

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I mean I didn't really put a lot of preparation into it. :)

And yeah, the dog is an integral part of the trick.

i'm telling you those "mistakes" he made are the secret to the trick :pirate:

haha just kidding Obi. the dog is a nice touch.

Shiv

mostly harmless
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
haha nice, well i'm into magic myself so I know how you did most of that but its still pretty nice!

i was able to notice a few of the card tricks. But for the most part it was pretty good. I didn't even notice the dog till after the credits.

obi

formerly david stone
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't know if that's what it's called, but those cards were far slicker than I'm used to, so they kept trying to slide out of my hands. However, I've been practicing with that deck since I made the video, and I'm planning on putting up a better video. I won't drop the cards, and it will have a much better finale. :toast:

That was pretty good, and it took me a while to get a few of the tricks lol. I'm not sure about 4:25 though, did you mean to show the card that you put on the deck?

Cool vid. Unlike most I am a complete magical scrub, so I didn't really have a clue how you were doing everything. I have an idea about a couple though.

Some tricks seem so obvious that they were no tricks at all, but that's probably part of your show. I am very easily fooled by everything though so I think you're a genius nonetheless.

I really enjoyed the video and I tried to pay close attention to identify each of the sleights-of hand you performed, but they were disguised well.

Also was that Moonlight Sonata playing?

Haha, nice Obi. The second one was flawless. I noticed you had a name for your little dog. It didn't really come out too clearly. What's his name? (dumb question, I know)

obi

formerly david stone
Yeah, it's named Pavlov after the Russian psychologist famous for his experiments on conditioned responses in dogs.

obi

formerly david stone
I was just thinking, perhaps this thread is better suited for Internet Renaissance?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)