Ø
| Lv.50

OT: Albus / 00025
IVs: 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Timid
Ability: Bad Dreams
Hypnosis / Faint Attack / Double Team / Nightmare
Notes: Action Replay code used to get the Member Card.
Non-Redis

Any shiny BPs I can do for this guy?Gratz on the Pory btw :)
Thanks! Would 2 Shiny BPs sound good for it?

Albus

The Triumphant
is a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Hello, just wondering: are you able / willing to clone for other people? If so, I need a few 'mons cloned, VM me if you're interested :)
Sorry dude, I'm unable to clone. I might be able to do it in the future though, whenever I'm able to get my Powersaves up and running.

Hi Albus, just a little update on the 2 BPs I'm doing for you. The Shiny Beldum/Metagross NN'd Quadraxis is done ( hatched via reddit). Still waiting for TSV response on the Yamask/Cofagrigus for it to be hatched.

Albus

The Triumphant
Hey albus, can I have one buckert's sableye for sr'ing rayquaza? Cmt for it.
I don't have it in stock yet, I'm thinking about getting it this weekend if I'm not very busy though; and don't worry about giving me something in exchange, its free of charge.

Albus

The Triumphant
Time for a cool update and a new ORAS reset! I'm so happy with this thing that idk if I should Trophy Case it. lol

#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 17 / 31 / 31 / 31 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Pressure
Aurora Beam / Mist / Mirror Coat / Ice Fang
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. Took me like 2 weeks of outrageous resetting; After getting loads and loads of either shitty or bad natured Suicunes (I was so angry when I got a pentaflawless Lonely one yesterday lol) I just found this one, and I'm so happy with it since this is a personal project I wanted to get myself since Pokémon Colosseum times. Nicknameable on request.
Non-Redis

Also, now that I have a fully functional Powersaves, I'm able to take whatever cloning services anyone needs, all thanks to Alecthar for giving me the PS activation key that I needed!

Time for a cool update and a new ORAS reset! I'm so happy with this thing that idk if I should Trophy Case it. lol

#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
Nature:
Bold
Notes: Soft Resetted by me. Took me like 2 weeks of outrageous resetting; After getting loads and loads of either shitty or bad natured Suicunes (I was so angry when I got a pentaflawless Lonely one yesterday lol) I just found this one, and I'm so happy with it since this is a personal project I wanted to get myself since Pokémon Colosseum times. Nicknameable on request.
Non-Redis

Also, now that I have a fully functional Powersaves, I'm able to take whatever cloning services anyone needs, all thanks to Alecthar for giving me the PS activation key that I needed!
iirc we have a pending trade for that :P

#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
Nature:
Bold
Non-Redis

Hey albus......

Esmeya

There's nothing left. Goodbye.
is a Community Contributor Alumnus

#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
Nature:
Bold
Aurora Beam / Mist / Mirror Coat / Ice Fang​

-sniperdoddle-
Congratulations on the nice SR! The time was worth it :)

hey I just remembered you never got back to me on the shiny reshiram I offered

Reshiram - #643 (Timid) : 7 / 17 / 2 / 31 / 31 / 31

so are you interested?

I plan to get all the missing ribbons on that raiko as well and if you want I can give you a copy of it with all new ribbons:)

Last edited:

Albus

The Triumphant
Congratulations on the nice SR! The time was worth it :)
Thanks fren! :] I nearly quit SRing it yesterday out of pure frustration. lol

When you see 5 Adamant Suicune with awesome IVs practically in a row and a Lonely 31/e/31/30/31/31 one appearing on your face, you know what to do... ;_;
hey I just remembered you never got back to me on the shiny reshiram I offered

Reshiram - #643 (Timid) : 7 / 17 / 2 / 31 / 31 / 31

so are you interested?

I plan to get all the missing ribbons on that raiko as well and if you want I can give you a copy of it with all new ribbons:)
Oh yeah, sorry for that, I forgot to reply to you long ago.

After thinking a lot about it, I think I'll decline even if that Reshi looks cool, since my Ribbon Projects have a lot of sentimental value and they're pretty much priceless for me. Sorry. And don't worry about the Ribbons, I don't need help with those.

Thanks fren! :] I nearly quit SRing it yesterday out of pure frustration. lol

When you see 5 Adamant Suicune with awesome IVs practically in a row and a Lonely 31/e/31/30/31/31 one appearing on your face, you know what to do... ;_;

Oh yeah, sorry for that, I forgot to reply to you long ago.

After thinking a lot about it, I think I'll decline even if that Reshi looks cool, since my Ribbon Projects have a lot of sentimental value and they're pretty much priceless for me. Sorry. And don't worry about the Ribbons, I don't need help with those.
np I fully understand and even in a way applaud you for it:)

if you ever change youre mind though please let me know and if not good luck anyway:)

Hi Albus, thanks again for Buckert's Smeargles and Staraptor! I was able to get a near flawless Heatran with them which was very nice, currently working on an Impish Landorus. I'm really interested in the Dive Ball Suicune, let me know if there's anything you see in my thread for it, or if there's any projects I may be able to do for it.

Ooooooh, fancy Suicine! I'd say CMT, but that's still a work in progress. I've got a couple shinies up though (got lucky with Marill eggs), and I'm working on Shiny Aegislash (0 Speed, Quiet). Let me know if anything interests you as it all comes together.

Tatertot

always the poet, never the poem
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Hi Albus! You have a lot of things I'm interested in:
#137 - Porygon Ø | Lv.51

-

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Download
Recycle / Discharge / Lock-On / Tri Attack
Notes: Took me an entire day of chaining via DexNav (in a 700+ chain). After getting a lot of disappointing 3-4 IV Porygons and 6 Shiny ones, I couldn't believe it when I saw the IVs of this one; this one's literally perfect, even the Attack is perfect for FP/Confusion damage!
Chances are that I won't be trading this easily, since DexNaving is literally the most annoying and boring activity to do in a rainy day lol and this Porygon is easily one of the best DexNav'd non-Poké Ball Porygon floating around, if not the best one. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
Nature:
Bold
Non-Redis

#386 - Deoxys Ø | Lv.100

OT: Plasma / 05083
Nature:
Naive
Dark Pulse / Nasty Plot / Recover / Psycho Boost
Notes: Wi-Fi Gift Plasma Deoxys from B2W2. RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

Feel free to CMT for any or all of these. Thanks :)

Albus

The Triumphant
Hi Albus, thanks again for Buckert's Smeargles and Staraptor! I was able to get a near flawless Heatran with them which was very nice, currently working on an Impish Landorus. I'm really interested in the Dive Ball Suicune, let me know if there's anything you see in my thread for it, or if there's any projects I may be able to do for it.
I didn't see anything I need, sorry. Feel free to CMT again when you have more resets though, I could be interested in them.
Ooooooh, fancy Suicine! I'd say CMT, but that's still a work in progress. I've got a couple shinies up though (got lucky with Marill eggs), and I'm working on Shiny Aegislash (0 Speed, Quiet). Let me know if anything interests you as it all comes together.
Don't worry about offering me stuff, you can have it for free. :)
Hi Albus! You have a lot of things I'm interested in:
#137 - Porygon Ø | Lv.51

-

OT:
Albus / 33747
IVs: 31 / 0 / 31 / 31 / 30 / 31
Nature:
Bold
Ability: Download
Recycle / Discharge / Lock-On / Tri Attack
Notes: Took me an entire day of chaining via DexNav (in a 700+ chain). After getting a lot of disappointing 3-4 IV Porygons and 6 Shiny ones, I couldn't believe it when I saw the IVs of this one; this one's literally perfect, even the Attack is perfect for FP/Confusion damage!
Chances are that I won't be trading this easily, since DexNaving is literally the most annoying and boring activity to do in a rainy day lol and this Porygon is easily one of the best DexNav'd non-Poké Ball Porygon floating around, if not the best one. Nicknameable upon request.
Non-Redis

#245 - Suicune Ø | Lv.50

OT:
Albus / 33747
Nature:
Bold
Non-Redis

#386 - Deoxys Ø | Lv.100

OT: Plasma / 05083
Nature:
Naive
Dark Pulse / Nasty Plot / Recover / Psycho Boost
Notes: Wi-Fi Gift Plasma Deoxys from B2W2. RNG'd by me.
Non-Redis

Feel free to CMT for any or all of these. Thanks :)
Hi there! unfortunately I didn't see anything I need for my ORAS stuff atm, sorry man. I'll be looking forward for whatever ORAS reset you get though, or maybe the end result of that Diancie you're resetting. :)
As for my Deoxys, can you do a Dream Radar RNG project for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)