Manateee's Shoppe (ENTER THE LEGENDARY SHINIES) LF LEGENDARIES

Status
Not open for further replies.
And they are Shiny? I am very interested in the venusaur, azumarill and gliscor if such is the case. Let me see what I can put together that would be a reasonable trade.

I can clone the Zorua and trade you one named Envy, another unnamed and give you full redistribution rights if that would be fair for clones of azumarill, venusaur and Gliscor. I bred the Zorua and haven't traded any away yet, so you'd have the original.

I can also throw in a shiny brave 0 speed honedge I hatched (5IV perfect) to sweeten the deal.

I can clone the Zorua and trade you one named Envy, another unnamed and give you full redistribution rights if that would be fair for clones of azumarill, venusaur and Gliscor. I bred the Zorua and haven't traded any away yet, so you'd have the original.

I can also throw in a shiny brave 0 speed honedge I hatched (5IV perfect) to sweeten the deal.

Sweet. I've scheduled with my hatcher to rename tomorrow. What would you like her named?

Edit: Also, are your trophies shiny? I may start drooling if such is the case. Did you Masuda for them?

I don't think I'm gonna distribute the zorua, since it's nicknamed. Besides I have another one. And btw, they aren't masuda, they are TSV-hatched on reddit/twitch/4chan, everyone single one in my trophies.

No, I can clone it since I am the original owner. After I get my hatcher to rename tomorrow, I can give you a nicknamed one named Envy, and then a non-nicked one for you to distribute

Hi

I'm Interested to trade one of your Vullabys for a (F) Bagon

Nature: Naive
Ability: Rock Head (Intimidate)
IV spread: 31/31/31/31/x/31
Egg Moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)