NOC Matrix 12 NOC - Game Over, Mafia Wins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ampharos

tag walls, punch fascists
is a Community Contributor Alumnus
Walrein / Haruno, Ullar > King_ if it comes down to it. Honestly don't think either ullar or king_ are as good of options as the first two.

i just don't think "townread the whole game" is a good strategy in general and it's why i keep going back to walrein. he hasn't laid down an actual mafia opinion except for this haruno one. (townread aubisio after two posts? k.)

unfortunately for me i have to agree with walrein's analysis on haruno. I disgaree with whoever said (josh?) that this is how haruno always plays? i don't even recall haruno bitching about "blah blah day 1 is useless" or spending an inordinate amount of time on setup speculation. if people don't want to go walrein than i'm fine with haruno.

setup speculation. this is a big scum move. glad no one took the bait.

vote haruno
it's rare for me to have more than one or two scumreads this early in the game; i'm much better at early townreads than early scumreads

do you think i'm bussing haruno, then? are these scumreads independent of each other? help me understand your thought process here
Y'all kept pressuring King even though it obviously wasn't working. I got readable content from him by engaging in discussion with him and players put on blinders and cry scum.

I got more reads formed on D1 than I usually do, so I can die satisfied if it comes to that. But I don't want see you guys playing the Kingmeme again and shrugging it off if he flips Town.

Didn't like ad hominemish wagon justification when it was used on players over at Kong, don't like it here.
who are you scumreading? where's your vote ending up today?

Asek

Banned deucer.
to all the people viewing the thread make your case now or forever hold your peace

im not going to tolerate EoD last 10 minute meltdown mondays publciam bullcrap. it happened 2 days in a row in my other noc and it only leads to bullshit

you speak NOW

Ampharos

hmm

idk if i like how quickly this haruno wagon's picked up

someone who's been here all day, gimme a temperature read: has haruno always been in the back of everyone's minds? is this sudden wagon maybe not quite so sudden? or should i be giving this the side-eye

Votecount
Haruno (4): Walrein, Jalmont, KnightsofCydonia, King_
Ullar (3): Hawkie, Blazade, Asek
Asek (2): Shubaka, Haruno,
King_ (2): Josh, Paperblade
Hawkie (1): Ullar
Hitmonleet (1): Texas Cloverleaf
Josh (1): Hitmonleet
KnightsofCydonia (1): Moodycloud

Not Voting (2): Da Letter El, Former Hope

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
hmm

someone who's been here all day, gimme a temperature read: has haruno always been in the back of everyone's minds? is this sudden wagon maybe not quite so sudden? or should i be giving this the side-eye
my thoughts exactly, feels pretty likely one of jalmont/king/knights is scum

hint hint

hmm

I don't recall strong reads on him but I saw his name pop up here and there

Ampharos

to all the people viewing the thread make your case now or forever hold your peace

im not going to tolerate EoD last 10 minute meltdown mondays publciam bullcrap. it happened 2 days in a row in my other noc and it only leads to bullshit

you speak NOW
hardclaim jester

Texas Cloverleaf

This user has a custom title
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
build me a case on this. i'm not locked into the haruno vote and i'm not 100% opposed to a knights lynch

i'm gonna tag Haruno so that he at least has a chance to notice that he's top wagon
Not sure we have the time for me to iso dive but I'll try, off the top of my head his tone has been scummy and his posts have generally lacked much in the way of content or town motivated thoughts. some people think theres a couple posts of his that look to be gamesolving, i dont think they're difficult to fake as scum or have just on chance

Haruno

Skadi :)
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
If I'm scum, betting
build me a case on this. i'm not locked into the haruno vote and i'm not 100% opposed to a knights lynch

i'm gonna tag Haruno so that he at least has a chance to notice that he's top wagon
I mean out of everyone that voted, only you have any sort of substance tbh.

Jalmont - nigga literally is about as active as aubisio is in a normal game.
knights - I DONT KNOW WHO TO VOTE FOR!!!! VOTE HARUNO!
king_ - imig. I'm the only one that townread him early on after all but yknow logic.

Haruno

oh the top part was still there from a not completely deleted post, shit should've been, "If I'm scum then betting on king trying to bus me to gain town cred xd"

Ampharos

Not sure we have the time for me to iso dive but I'll try, off the top of my head his tone has been scummy and his posts have generally lacked much in the way of content or town motivated thoughts. some people think theres a couple posts of his that look to be gamesolving, i dont think they're difficult to fake as scum or have just on chance
my gut feel on hitmonleet was that he's town who's not very good at scumhunting but was at least trying. an overreliance on meta reads is often a symptom of this

think you've probably got time, still over an hour to DL and i'm not going anywhere

Haruno

I maintain what I said about day 1 literally being worthless and everything boiling down to a some random bullshit that people like to think are synonymous with "reads." Unfortunately people seem to think scum are dumb enough to slip day 1 xd. But do what you will lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)