[MCG93's] Breeding Grounds and Trade Thread (UPDATE: HP Fire and HP Ice Bulbasaurs with Giga Drain)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have already bred shiny charmanders for both mega form charizards with egg moves like dragon dance, and adamant sucker punch shiny mawile. I can take requests. 5th gen breeding rng doesnt take long at all.
I don't have access to 5th gen RNG anymore as my DS broke down and I'm not willing to buy another DS just for 5th gen RNG. So how about the credit? I can trade you a flawless torchic on credit for a 5th gen mon after PokeBank comes out.

Btw, do you want a particular nature? All i have right now is adamant.
Adamant is good for now. Tyranitar is one of those Pokemon that can run various different natures, so maybe expand your range of natures after you have the appropriate egg moves on it? That's what I'm planning on doing with my dratini project.

Reactions: Jec
I don't have access to 5th gen RNG anymore as my DS broke down and I'm not willing to buy another DS just for 5th gen RNG. So how about the credit? I can trade you a flawless torchic on credit for a 5th gen mon after PokeBank comes out.
That sounds good with me! I can trade for the torchic whenever you want.

Excellent. Do you have any females? I'm willing to attach a Masterball to Riolu if you breed me a female flawless Adamant speed boost Torchic.
Luckily hatched one on my thirdish egg. Good Friday! I have it for you whenever you are ready.

Delivered sooner than expected, would trade again A++++++++++++
Haha, hatched sooner than expected. Caught a lucky break after a few unlucky streaks the past few days. Thanks for the rating ^_^

EDIT: Added your comment to my OP XD

1. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Bold Eevee (either ability)
2. 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Gale Wings Fletchling in Premier Balls
3. 31/x/31/31/31/31 Timid Magic Guard Abra in Premier Balls

For a 4 IV female torchic?

Finished Dratini Project. Don't have any in stock right now, but I have easy breed access to them, so they are a request away. Restocking on magikarp atm, as I don't want to start another project, and I want something easy to do before I start studying for a tough upcoming midterm. Wish me luck, guys!

Hey, I'd be interested in this:
Female Speed Boost Adamant Torchic with x/31/31/x/31/31

I can over you a quad flawless female froakie, or a quint flawless male froakie. Both are timid, both have protean. Let me know!

Hey, I'd be interested in this:
Female Speed Boost Adamant Torchic with x/31/31/x/31/31

I can over you a quad flawless female froakie, or a quint flawless male froakie. Both are timid, both have protean. Let me know!
I'm interested in the quint-flawless male. What's your FC and in game name? I can trade right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)