Mediocre Pikachu Giveaway at Nintendo World Store

Lorak

*leekspin*
is an Artist Alumnus
Link here.

Nintendo Zone test service at the Nintendo World store offers exciting game content - a special Pikachu that knows the move "Present" for POKÉMON DIAMOND version and POKÉMON PEARL version.

Specs at a glance:
Pikachu @ Light Ball
Lv. 20, Cherish Ball
~ Present
~ Quick Attack
~ ThunderShock
~ Tail Whip

Almost as bad as coal. :(

Yeah, except you can get your own for absolutely nothing.

At least those poor bastards at PC will be having a boner over this scrap of mascot...

I think this gives Delibird some real competition. Delibird has Hustle to own teams with Present, but now Pikachu can get Present and abuse it with Light Ball.

Works great in 2v2 to heal your teammate 80 HP. I am glad Pikachu gets it!

I currently use a Delibird with Scarf and use Present to heal teammates on my 2v2 team, but now that Raichu can learn it at 100 Base Speed makes it able to use Choice Band... This is pretty great.

*Sar cas sm?*

Damn....Not even a thunderbolt.
Thats not even worth the effort to get out of bed and go to the event.
I do like the Volt Tackle and Surf Pikachus tho.

How long will this last? I'm going to New york this saturday, might as well pick one up if its still there.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Be funny if they were just bull-shitting us with the info, and you go to the event and it's:

Pikachu
-Belly Drum
-Extreme Speed
-Spore
-Shadow Sneak

And Nintendo would be like, "Take that you bastards who don't come to our events." lol

:P
Obviously get one.
Then you can con newbie fanboys out of their high IV legendaries :P
I don't get all this "at least we can trade them to idiots" stuff. Anyone retarded enough to trade something awesome for that useless piece of crap likely hacks or has shit themselves anyway.

Why is Nintendo so gay for Pikachu? Let's see some non-useless NYPC moves :/

Everstone

Now 100% reliable
is a Contributor Alumnus
I think this gives Delibird some real competition. Delibird has Hustle to own teams with Present, but now Pikachu can get Present and abuse it with Light Ball.

Works great in 2v2 to heal your teammate 80 HP. I am glad Pikachu gets it!

I currently use a Delibird with Scarf and use Present to heal teammates on my 2v2 team, but now that Raichu can learn it at 100 Base Speed makes it able to use Choice Band... This is pretty great.

*Sar cas sm?*
It already did. Since R/S/E.

Who knows? Maybe it's a typo and it's actually a Surfing Pika? The only reason to go for it would be the ball really, if that's indeed the set it comes with >_>
Maybe somebody needs to write to Nintendo reps saying it already gets Present, and we need a non-Hardy Surfing Pika?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)