ORAS OU Mega Altaria team in need of fixing!

Hi everyone! This is a team I've made recently and it's been working out alright, but I feel that it needs improvement. Any suggestions are welcome!

Altaria

Altaria-Mega (F) @ Altarianite
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Earthquake
- Return
- Roost

The Pokemon I built this team around is MegaAltaria, since I haven't used it much and it can be a monster if given the right support and situation.
I chose to run a standard DD set with Earthquake for Heatran. I decided to use Roost over Fire Blast since Heatran is also on the team, plus it helps Altaria survive longer.

Heatran

Heatran (M) @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Fire Blast
- Earth Power
- Flash Cannon
- Hidden Power [Rock]

The next Pokemon I chose was Heatran because it deals with Fairies and Steel types that Altaria can't beat, mainly Skarmory, Scizor and Ferrothorn. I chose the Scarf set to surprise people and also to beat Charizard Y, which is why I have HP Rock.

Keldeo

Keldeo @ Choice Specs
Ability: Justified
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Icy Wind
- Secret Sword
- Scald
- Hydro Pump

Keldeo serves as a Weavile check, but also as a powerful sweeper while sreading Scald burns. Nothing much to say here.

Clefable

Clefable (F) @ Leftovers
Ability: Magic Guard
EVs: 252 HP / 24 Def / 232 SpD
Calm Nature
- Calm Mind
- Moonblast
- Thunder Wave
- Soft-Boiled

I realized I needed a special wall and a status user to slow down sweepers, mainly Charizard X.
I decided to go mostly specially defensive with CM to potentially do some damage. I might run Unaware on this, not sure...

Breloom

Breloom (M) @ Focus Sash
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Mach Punch
- Swords Dance
- Spore
- Bullet Seed

I decided on another powerful sweeper I rarely use, Breloom. It's very nice to be able to put something to sleep and potentially sweep teams. The only thing that bothers me about this thing is the lack of Rock Tomb on this set, but I also need SD and dual STAB...

Scizor

Scizor (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Technician
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Bullet Punch
- Bug Bite
- Roost
- Knock Off

The last member on this team is defensive Scizor, honestly because I had no idea what to put in the last slot...I think I'll replace it with something to deal with Charizard X better as it can sweep the team easily.

So, that's the team. I realize it's not the greatest, but that's why I posted it here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)