ORAS OU Mega Beedrill Team

So finally decided to have a proper STAB at making a competitive OU Team, and what better why to start it off with my fave pokemon the adaptability STAB king. Literally pls make suggestions about trying different pokemon the only pokemon I really care about on this team is Mega Beedrill and really want to make a decent OU team with him. ALSO REALLY SORRY DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THE SPRITES APPEAR.

PS another warning yh the descriptions are terrible sry, really didnt know what to write as my first time making an RMT.

Beedrill @ Beedrillite
Ability: Swarm
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Protect
- U-turn
- Poison Jab
- Drill Run

The main bee monster, able to destroy all physic types I have come across and most fairy using its 2 STAB moves. Protect I have found essential to set up the mega evolve , then of course the 2 STAB moves. I run drill run last as I find it can then chunk many steel type swap ins. I did try using knock off instead but I preferred drill run.

Magnezone @ Choice Specs
Ability: Magnet Pull
EVs: 168 HP / 252 SpA / 88 Spe
Modest Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Volt Switch
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Flash Cannon
- Thunderbolt

Next up is magnezone , simple enough they bring in steel type against beedrill , you can switch out and magnet pull them with this guy.Followed up by Hidden power fire to destroy them , this is the reason why I am tempted to swap drill run for knock off as magnezone can deal with steel type threats apart from heatran. Love using the volt switch to switch and deal with other threats.

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 20 Def / 4 SpD / 232 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- U-turn
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off

ITS OU OF COURSE THIS GUY IS GONNA BE USED. I just awesome pivot can check alot can deal with alot of threats the other 2 guys cant deal with everyone knows this guy everyone loves him not much else to say.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 248 HP / 216 Def / 44 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Volt Switch
- Hydro Pump
- Will-O-Wisp
- Pain Split

As im using Landorus this guy fits in with him perfectly , pretty much same as landorus.

Bisharp @ Focus Sash
Ability: Defiant
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Sucker Punch
- Iron Head
- Stealth Rock

Wanted a rock setter but didnt want to use Landurous to set them up. He fits in well and is my go to lead, also found he can deal with threats such as talon flame due to sucker punch.

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
IVs: 0 Atk / 30 SpA / 30 Spe
- Draco Meteor
- Hidden Power [Fire]
- Psyshock
- Defog

Needed a special attacker and also lacked a defog, latios fills in both and with its STAB draco meteor can take out alot of threats in this tier.

Sorry for the terrible descriptions towards the end, was kinda dying inside thinking about this as it was taking so long. All feed back welcome pls suggest other mons I could try using or other cores aslong as it keeps beedrill CHEERS.

p2

Banned deucer.
hi nice team, it follows the basic idea of a mega beedrill build, but i have a few suggestions for you.

the first thing i would change on the team is defensive lando-t > scarf lando-t, defensive lando-t fills a valuable role on these teams as it covers sand as well as taking on the likes of mega lopunny / mega zard x as well as filling the role of rocker as my next change will be removing your sr setter. defensive lando-t with sd also puts some pressure on defensive grounds capable of walling / punishing beedrill like hippo / garchomp, making them much less annoying for beedrill to deal with since it gets worn down extremely quickly.

my next change would be weavile > bisharp. your team is naturally kinda slow and using weavile over bisharp helps offset that issue slightly while also giving you a wincon that isn't so reliant on sucker punch mindgames. it's also a very underrated cleaner that works well alongside beedrill + mag as it appreciates steels being removed and can put in a lot of work late-game once beedrill has softened up everything.

with that said, some smaller changes to consider would be roost > defog on latios, latios really appreciates the recovery when it comes to handling the likes of keldeo and you dont really need hp fire since you have magnezone to take on the likes of scizor and ferrothorn. scarf > specs on magnezone also works nicely too, giving your team more speed control letting magnezone outspeed certain threats like offensive mega scizor, manaphy, and non-scarf keldeo. on top of that it gives your team a better matchup v thundurus since mag actually outspeeds it and it just kinda paras or rips apart everything else on the team without it. my last suggestion would be pursuit > drill run on beedrill. pursuit is another underrated option and given that your team can be overloaded by the likes of latios very easily (only dragon resist is mag and nothing else is switching in), and pursuit gives you a way of helping remove it from the game before it can do serious damage.

sets**

Landorus-Therian @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 8 SpD / 8 Spe
Impish Nature
- Earthquake
- Swords Dance
- Stone Edge
- Stealth Rock

Weavile @ Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Jolly Nature
- Knock Off
- Icicle Crash
- Ice Shard
- Swords Dance

changes in short**
defensive > choice scarf
weavile >
bisharp
roost > defog
scarf > specs
pursuit > drill run

gl with the team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)