Memes You Made

you can't just do that to me man
you can't just give me hope
for one shining moment I was CONVINCED that silksong had finally released and I had just somehow missed it
now my spirit is crushed once again...
it was more based on the assumption that silksong will release soon and absolutely crush palworld.
anyways, you gave me the perfect oportunity to explain my other meme. thanks. for those of you who dont know, the us school system is currently aving us do something called CER, short for Claim, Evidence, Reasomimg. essentially we make a claim, we provide evidence, and then we provide reasoning as to why the evidence supports the claim. heres how this usually goes.
Claim:the author wrote this to show you x
Evidence:the author saying something that clearly shows x
Reasoning:me explaining how the author saying x means they want to show you x
as you can see, the reasoning is usually just restating the evidence, and it is dumb. there are exceptions, but this is how this usually goes, and it is dumb.

BIG ASHLEY

ashley
is a Community Contributor
it was more based on the assumption that silksong will release soon and absolutely crush palworld.
anyways, you gave me the perfect oportunity to explain my other meme. thanks. for those of you who dont know, the us school system is currently aving us do something called CER, short for Claim, Evidence, Reasomimg. essentially we make a claim, we provide evidence, and then we provide reasoning as to why the evidence supports the claim. heres how this usually goes.
Claim:the author wrote this to show you x
Evidence:the author saying something that clearly shows x
Reasoning:me explaining how the author saying x means they want to show you x
as you can see, the reasoning is usually just restating the evidence, and it is dumb. there are exceptions, but this is how this usually goes, and it is dumb.
when i was at school (a long time ago now...) we were taught to PEE (point, evidence, explain)

some cowardly teachers did PEA instead (point, evidence, analysis) which is more accurate but less funny.......

and it's not dumb!!!!!!

as you can see, the reasoning is usually just restating the evidence
not if you're good at writing essays lol
Here's an essay I wrote in about 2 hours when I was in 9th grade. I did not read the book before starting the essay. I got a 3.5 and was docked half a point because I forgot to write a conclusion.

Attachments

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)