ORAS OU Mew: Angel with a Shotgun (24-2 Record)

The Goomy

Whitest Mexican Alive

(I'm clickable!)

__
__

The Goomy: fingerscrossed, what did you mean by "that looks like a Goomy team?"
fingerscrossed: it looks derpy.

Hello everyone, Steven here. And today, I'm going to bring you guys an RMT of this interesting Mew team I've been using recently. In general, I find that I have a lot more fun (and success) playing this tier with less conventional Pokémon. My favorite thing to do is to play very anti-meta by generally using specific meta lures. Mew and Jirachi are two Pokémon that have always fascinated me with their potential to lure. Mew is particularly enticing due to the fact that it can learn every TM in the game and therefore has incredible coverage potential. In general I want my teams to excel against a certain playstyle as this is good practice for building in tournaments. This team is incredibly fun to use and performs the role of dismantling common balance cores very effectively. I hope to see this team on ladder.
Note: This team is definitely more suited for the suspect ladder where Sableye is banned.

Also shoutout to Kiyo for helping me make the title picture. :]

The initial idea behind the team was to create an effective lure Mew that could open holes for a potential Power-Up Punch Mega Medicham sweep. The Mew looks to hit targets that either wall Medicham or are very good at checking it. This includes things like Talonflame, Clefable, Landorus-T, Garchomp, and Lati@s.

At this point, the core was somewhat weak to certain Pokemon like Latios, Starmie, Excadrill, and most importantly Keldeo, so Celebi was really an amazing answer to all of those Pokémon. In addition it can give Thunder Wave and Baton Pass momentum support for Medicham, so it seemed reasonable to use.

I realized I was incredibly weak to Scizor as well as things like SD Excadrill, so I decided to use bulky Manaphy as the partner to Celebi in my defensive core. This also gives me a pretty good win condition against non-Gothitelle stall builds and alleviates pressure on other team members to take physical hits.

Although in an ideal situation I can lure things like Talonflame and the Charizards, it's always necessary to have checks to Pokémon that threaten the team like that. Scarf Excadrill is an amazing check to a lot of things, including Altaria, both Charizards, Talonflame, and even Clefable. Landorus-T gives the team much needed SR and another offensive presence, rounding out my desired formula of four offensive mons and a two mon defensive core.

Mew @
| Synchronize
Hasty | 68 Atk / 188 SpAtk / 252 Spe
Ice Beam
Gunk Shot
Stone Edge
Fire Blast

As I mentioned in the introduction, I think Mew is a really cool Pokémon. It's actually placed in a really neat 100 base speed tier, which lets it naturally outpace a lot of the threats that want to beat it. The EVs in attack and special attack were carefully chosen to guarantee certain OHKOs. These will be explored in the calcs below along with explanations as to why I chose the moves I did.

Ice Beam is there predominantly to hit bulky Garchomp, Landorus-T, and Lati@s. It provides excellent ice coverage anyway, and can score some really awesome OHKOs that prevents the opponent from having control of the hazards game (placing and removing).

Calcs:

188 SpA Expert Belt Mew Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 76 SpD Garchomp: 394-466 (93.8 - 110.9%) -- 62.5% chance to OHKO

188 SpA Expert Belt Mew Ice Beam vs. 252 HP / 8 SpD Landorus-T: 446-528 (116.7 - 138.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

188 SpA Expert Belt Mew Ice Beam vs. 0 HP / 4 SpD Latios: 173-204 (57.8 - 68.2%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

188 SpA Expert Belt Mew Ice Beam vs. 72 HP / 0 SpD Latias: 149-178 (46.7 - 55.7%) -- 75% chance to 2HKO

Gunk Shot was definitely the move that had the most contention and has changed the most while using the team. This slot has been Low Kick, Earthquake, and Thunderbolt. However, I found Gunk Shot to be the most effective because most of the targets that the other moves hit don't really bother the team and can be more easily double switched into (Things like Heatran, Tyranitar, and Keldeo). The team does struggle to switch into Clefable consistently, however. And Mega Gardevoir is not only a common switch in to Mew, but also rips my team a new one every time it comes in for free. Also my team needs enough offensive pressure to prevent Azumarill from setting up for free since it's really annoying once it's at +6.

Calcs:

68 Atk Expert Belt Mew Gunk Shot vs. 252 HP / 172 Def Clefable: 233-276 (59.1 - 70%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

68 Atk Expert Belt Mew Gunk Shot vs. 0 HP / 0 Def Mega Gardevoir: 314-372 (113.3 - 134.2%) -- guaranteed OHKO

68 Atk Expert Belt Mew Gunk Shot vs. 172 HP / 0 Def Azumarill: 269-317 (70 - 82.5%) -- guaranteed 2HKO

Stone Edge is definitely the most interesting lure option to me. It's pretty obvious what this is here for: Talonflames and Charizards that switch in predicting a Will-o-Wisp or Knock Off. The attack EVs guarantee that the new physically defensive Talonflame is always OHKOed.

Calcs:

68 Atk Expert Belt Mew Stone Edge vs. 248 HP / 168+ Def Talonflame: 360-427 (100.2 - 118.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

68 Atk Expert Belt Mew Stone Edge vs. 144 HP / 0 Def Charizard: 456-538 (136.9 - 161.5%) -- guaranteed OHKO

Finally, Fire Blast provides a reliable way to beat Scizor, Ferrothorn, Bisharp, and Skarmory. This isn't meant to lure anything, I just believe it provides the best coverage. Energy Ball has been tested here, but I didn't like it as much.

Calcs:

188 SpA Expert Belt Mew Fire Blast vs. 248 HP / 200+ SpD Mega Scizor: 346-408 (100.8 - 118.9%) -- guaranteed OHKO

188 SpA Expert Belt Mew Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 168 SpD Ferrothorn: 350-413 (99.4 - 117.3%) -- 87.5% chance to OHKO

188 SpA Expert Belt Mew Fire Blast vs. 0 HP / 0 SpD Bisharp: 305-360 (112.5 - 132.8%) -- guaranteed OHKO

188 SpA Expert Belt Mew Fire Blast vs. 252 HP / 252+ SpD Skarmory: 204-242 (61 - 72.4%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Leftovers recovery

Mew is definitely a cool Pokémon that I feel has a ton of potential to be used in different, effective ways. Hopefully this moveset can spurn some inspiration for new, unique ideas on ways to lure in OU.

Medicham @
| Pure Power
Adamant | 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef
High Jump Kick
Power-Up Punch
Bullet Punch
Zen Headbutt

I've always loved Mega Medicham. It's power is basically unrivaled since Mega Mawile left the tier, and it can perform a similar wall breaker+priority user role. Of course this set can do basically nothing to Sableye, but this team was used on suspect ladder.

Mega Medicham is really strong. I decided to run Adamant simply because I was amazed at how hard it can hit at +1, and it makes sweeping late game that much easier. However, there are definitely some merits to running Jolly, and I think that either could work on this team.

+1 252+ Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Hippowdon: 373-439 (88.8 - 104.5%) -- 68.8% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock

Power-Up Punch is actually something I've never seen on Medicham and I actually think it's amazing. The team didn't necessarily desire the Fake Out support since I don't have Spikes. And the ability to wall break is amazing because it can dismantle balanced cores with ease, especially once their check has been lured by Mew.

It may seem difficult to get off a "free" PuP, but over the course of my 26 games I was able to get up to +1 without taking damage on the turn of the PuP 15 times, while taking damage 7 times, and of course not at all only 4 times (1 of which because it wasn't necessary to win).

What I really like about this particular Medicham set is that it allows it to work in multiple ways for the team. In some games I found myself using Medicham as an early game wall breaker to facilitate an Excadrill sweep or a Manaphy sweep. But in other games I was using it as a late game cleaner after the team had worn down offensive checks to the point where a +1 Bullet Punch killed Pokémon that they expected to be able to use as checks.

All in all, if Sableye isn't available this thing is quite good and is a set I believe more people should attempt to build with/use.

Celebi @
| Natural Cure
Bold | 252 HP / 156 Def / 84 SpDef / 16 Spe
Giga Drain
Recover
Baton Pass
Thunder Wave

This is a Celebi, it does Celebi things~

Celebi is a really nice blanket check/counter to a lot of the things that threaten the first two Pokémon, specifically Keldeo and Lati@s. I have found Celebi to be a pretty decent fit for the team. It's definitely not the greatest Pokémon in OU, but it does fit this team well.

Thunder Wave support is really cool for Medicham as it not only slows down threats that outspeed it, but it provides neat synergy with Zen Headbutt. Celebi also really appreciates Talonflame being gone, so it fits nicely with Mew as well. Baton Pass momentum to Medicham works wonders in this slot as you bait in things like Heatran and Ferrothorn.

I don't have much to say about this slot since it's pretty self explanatory and the EV spread is ripped directly from Smogon since I don't know a better one. Celebi is definitely the slot that I feel has a lot of impact in every game just by being there, but doesn't do too much to actually influence the outcome. I'm fine with this as it's not losing me games like a few other Pokémon that were in this slot originally.

If you're scared of Belly Drum Azumarill run Leaf Storm > Giga Drain. But I don't think the team provides it with many set up opportunities, so I think Giga Drain is more consistent.

Manaphy @
| Hydration
Bold | 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Scald
Calm Mind
Rain Dance
Rest

This is definitely my favorite of all the Manaphy sets. I feel like it's really consistent at what it does and can have a purpose in a matchup against any team archetype. Also there are many times where Manaphy just wins in team preview.

The purpose of Manaphy on this team is to function primarily as the second half of the defensive core with Celebi as well as being the main win condition. Manaphy excels at taking neutral physical hits, which is nice considering most physical attackers in the tier cannot hit it for super effective damage.

This is the team's primary switch in to threats like Weavile and Talonflame. Also, I've found Landorus-T + Manaphy to be an amazing combination as you can very easily pivot around threats like Lopunny and Excadrill using these two. This puts the opponent into predictable situations and ultimately allow for a lot of middle ground plays (a Pokémon player's best friend).

Also, Manaphy's potential to just win games shouldn't go ignored. It's actually still relatively strong and can always burn things with Scald. In addition, Tail Glow is definitely the most used set currently, so it's a lot easier to get up a Calm Mind sweep since most teams aren't really prepared for it.

This slot could potentially be a Suicune, but I really like having control over every move my Pokémon makes during the match and leaving as little to chance as possible. Basically I think Manaphy is more consistent at what this team needs it to do than Suicune is. The biggest alure of Suicune is access to Roar, which the team could really utilize, but then four move slot syndrome takes over on Suicune.

Excadrill @
| Mold Breaker
Jolly | 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 SpDef
Earthquake
Rapid Spin
Iron Head
Rock Slide

Scarf Excadrill is a great fit for this team because it helps to check a lot of the Pokémon that can threaten the rest of the team (such as Charizards and Altaria), it has cool synergy with Thunder Wave, and it appreciates all the fat things that Medicham hits to be weakened.

The moveset is pretty self explanatory, so I won't go into detail there. However, I will say that I chose Jolly > Adamant because this is the team's best check to Charizard, and you outpace Adamant Charizard with Jolly Excadrill. You also outspeed any variant of Altaria.

Scarf Excadrill is actually a lot better than I expected it to be. I haven't found myself clicking Rapid Spin at all really since the team does a fairly good job of keeping Spikes off the field with pressure and the team isn't particularly weak to Stealth Rock anyway.

Mew lures stuff that Excadrill hates like Garchomp and Landorus-Therian.

Solid team member. Still have never used a Sand Rush Excadrill~

Landorus-Therian @
| Intimidate
Adamant | 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
Stealth Rock
Smack Down
Earthquake
U-turn

Landorus-Therian is a widely used Pokémon for good reason. It hits incredibly hard, has access to a great ability in Intimidate, and can check a lot of interesting things.

On this team Landorus-Therian acts as an offensive pivot that can destroy a lot of Pokémon that expect to be able to switch in safely. The most common culprit is Skarmory. A lot of teams run Skarmory as their only ground immunity, so getting a Smack Down onto Skarmory allows for free Earthquakes on everything. This creates a beautiful double ground offensive core with Excadrill. In addition, Landorus-Therian really enjoys the Pokémon that Mew lures being gone, especially Garchomp and Landorus-Therian.

I definitely love this set as it can punch holes to facilitate an Excadrill sweep, and it loves the fact that Medicham can weaken physical walls that beat Landorus-Therian. It's a very reliable Stealth Rock setter that can punish Starmie for choosing to spin by U-turning. Landorus-Therian is definitely a great fit for this team as it adds insurance against several common threats (by being a general nuisance to physical attackers) and increases the consistency of the team.

Set Up Water Types:

Not sure how to fix this issue without changing a lot of team structure. Considered changing Celebi to offensive variant and Manaphy to Roar Empoleon.

Hoopa-Unbound:

I have a lot of checks to it, but if it's max speed with HP Ice it's really annoying to my team since I have no dark resist.

Volcarona:

Uncommon, but can be really annoying since the max speed Timid version outpaces Excadrill and I have no other way to check it. It also gets set up opportunities against Manaphy and Celebi.

Swords Dance Breloom:

Unfortunately this set is becoming more common, and it can beat Celebi if hax isn't involved. Gets set up opportunities against Manaphy and Excadrill locked into Earthquake/Rock Slide/Rapid Spin

Power Herb Heatran:

Would have to sacrifice too much bulk on Manaphy to outpace this. Generally have to predict correctly and double into Medicham on Heatran.

Bisharp:

Don't have much for this at +2. Have to rely on good pressure and lack of Lum Berry.

This team is really fun to use and it definitely performs it's desired goal of beating common balance teams. I know the team is far from perfect, but I hope that you try it out and see what it's like to utilize such an effective lure like Mew. Thank you all so much for reading this, and I'll see you next time~

Importable:

Mew @ Expert Belt
Ability: Synchronize
EVs: 68 Atk / 188 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Ice Beam
- Gunk Shot
- Stone Edge
- Fire Blast

Medicham @ Medichamite
Ability: Pure Power
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Power-Up Punch
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 156 Def / 84 SpD / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
- Giga Drain
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Thunder Wave

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Ability: Hydration
EVs: 252 HP / 240 Def / 16 Spe
Bold Nature
IVs: 0 Atk
- Scald
- Calm Mind
- Rain Dance
- Rest

Excadrill @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Mold Breaker
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Rapid Spin
- Iron Head
- Rock Slide

Landorus-Therian @ Earth Plate
Ability: Intimidate
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 Def / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Smack Down
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Last edited:
Hey, really nice team The Goomy here however it have some flaws but i'll try to fix them.

The team have many problem with many threat, Bisharp really annoying for your team since you don't really have good switch (Manaphy) and the SD variant just 6-0 you, Weavile same as Bisharp, Gengar is a big problem for your team since you can't really handle him and you have Celebi, Mew which are free turn for him. You also have problem with Lati@s, which threat your whole team since you only have Excadrill as check and you will loose quickly to Draco Meteor spam and to the Hidden Power Fire variant.

First, i'd suggest to change Excadrill for Tyranitar, Scarf Tyranitar work as trapkiller to Lati@s and Gengar which annoy your whole team, the Sand Storm, Choice Scarf and Dark typing allow him to check effectively both of them, Tyranitar also have a decent synergy with Psy types like Celebi, Mew and M-Medicham, they work well together because they remove their each counters. Excadrill wasn't really 'important' on the team, the rapid spin support was cool but you don't have a very important stealth rock weakness to use it.

Dark Types are still a huge threat for your team, i'd suggest to use Keldeo over Manaphy, Keldeo is a very good check to both of Weavile and Bisharp which annoy your team, with Scarf Tyranitar support, you can use the Substitue set which will allow you to annoy more oriented defensive teams (like your Manaphy do)

I would like also to suggest an Defensive spread for Landorus-T in order to have a better time with like Zard-X.

Keldeo-Resolute @ Leftovers
Ability: Justified
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Substitute
- Scald
- Secret Sword
- Calm Mind

Tyranitar @ Choice Scarf
Ability: Sand Stream
Jolly / Hasty Nature
- Stone Edge
- Crunch
- Pursuit
- Superpower / Ice Beam

Landorus-Therian @ Leftovers
EVs: 248 HP / 240 Def / 20 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Smack Down
- Earthquake
- U-turn

Changes in short :

Excadrill >>>
Tyranitar
Manaphy >>>
Keldeo
Landorus-T (Set)

Hope i helped.

Tbh u have said like every threat this team has besides Ttar in general. Bandtar gets a kill when it comes in/scarftar gets one if Mana is weakened slightly and if lando is on 60%~ when rocks are up and DD MEGA TAR ( based Lord himself ) just wins since exca eq doesnt knock out and it can setup to +2 on 2 mons. So i agree with Keld > Mana, Maybe sub cm keld too. Hehe but cool team otherwise pup medi lookin like a threat

jay

I’m thinking bout changing the culture
is a Tiering Contributor Alumnus
Hey Goomy, nice team you've built here, but I think a few improvements could be made.
First off I noticed you had Power-Up-Punch Medicham, while its amazing because it makes Medicham hit even harder than it normally does, but Medicham honestly doesn't need the attack boost, it's going to be hitting everything for a ton of damage anyways, so I would recommend you go with fake out instead of power-up-punch, this allows you to get your mega off freely, it allows you to get chip damage on mons and it goes great with bullet punch since the only mons that don't take a lot from Fake Out + BP get blown away by HJK or Zen anyways.

Next I would replace Manaphy's set with the Tail Glow set, it still provides you a win con and this is reliable way to beat other water types that setup, also your team is very offensive and defensive Manaphy kind of is a momentum killer since it requires to cm up, and use rain dance to recover and such.

Lastly I would replace Landorus-Therian with Garchomp, Chomp weakens every physical attacker that can threaten your team making them all much easier to revenge kill, it also seems to cover a decent portion of your threatlist. Well that's all the advice I can offer, solid team!

Medicham @ Medichamite
Adamant Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Zen Headbutt
- Fake Out
- Bullet Punch

Manaphy @ Leftovers
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Scald
- Ice Beam
- Energy Ball
or
Manaphy @ Leftovers
EVs: 96 HP / 252 SpA / 160 Spe
Timid Nature
- Tail Glow
- Energy Ball
- Ice Beam
- Scald

Garchomp @ Rocky Helmet
Ability: Rough Skin
EVs: 240 HP / 176 Def / 92 Spe
Impish Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Earthquake
- Dragon Tail
- Endure / Fire Blast / Toxic

tl;dr
PuP < Fake Out
CM < Tail Glow
<

Last edited:
Hey,

First of all, this is an awesome team. Props to you for making it. Your Mew is awesome and CM Manaphy is really underrated. My main problem with this team is that it's pretty slow for an offensively inclined team and, likewise, not very defensively solid for a slow team. Anything with base 100 speed can outspeed your whole team besides Excadrill, and a lot of these are powerful threats which pretty much rip it apart. You might as well just click X against a decently-played Charizard-Y. Gardevoir also tears you a new asshole, with Excadrill taking like 50% (off the top of my head) from Hyper Voice. You struggle vs Lati@s also, as your physically defensive Celebi has a chance to get 2HKO'd by LO Draco Meteor and your only other answer is Excadrill. Offensive Starmie is another huge threat to your team, and Hoopa-U gives you more trouble than usual for this reason as well. You're pretty helpless vs a set like Jolly CB given your team's lack of speed.

I also think Celebi really sucks. Though you're clearly using it better than most people with the Thunder Wave / Baton Pass combination, it still really isn't doing much besides switching into Keldeo/Rotom and paralyzing something (or getting Volt Switched out of to one of the 1000 things that destroy Celebi). I think you can do a lot better. I don't want to change the premise of your team, but I think using Ferrothorn and Latios over Celebi and Excadrill while scarfing Landorus can fix a lot of your problems without really creating any more or changing your team too much. These give you some answers to the threats mentioned above, while Latios gives you some more speed and immediate offense, both of which your team really appreciates.

I like TWave with Medicham, however; I wouldn't be against using it on Ferrothorn or changing Latios to a TWave Latias if you choose to go with these changes. Healing Wish Latias is also an option, as Medicham really appreciates that wish against defensive teams. Latias may well be the better choice; I think both are worth testing. Like I said, great team. Good luck.

Sets I mentioned:

Latios @ Life Orb
Ability: Levitate
Timid Nature
- Draco Meteor
- Psyshock
- Hidden Power Fire
- Roost

you can use defog too if you feel like you still need hazard removal, but I don't think you do

Ferrothorn @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 88 Def / 168 SpD
Relaxed Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Leech Seed
- Gyro Ball
- Power Whip

I wouldn't be against making this SDef, since Manaphy can check a lot of physical threats with Scald and great bulk and most of what you need it for is special

Landorus-Therian @ Choice Scarf
Jolly Nature
- Earthquake
- Stone Edge
- Knock Off
- U-turn

With Hidden Power Fire, you will have only 30 Speed IV so there will be no more speed tie with other 110 Bs mon like Gengar, opposing Lati@s ect ...

Yo TheGoomy, I think this is actually a pretty cool team structure that would definitely catch me off guard at preview. Like you said though, set-up Waters (Gyarados, Feraligatr, and Suicune to some extent) are pretty problematic to deal with given that Celebi only needs to be chipped a bit for it to not pose a threat back / be KO'd outright. As well, Bisharp is also a potential threat at +2 which it can gain on Celebi at the expense of maybe becoming paralyzed, but it handles the rest of the team well after a boost. With Sableye back in the metagame, though, I'm not sure about how reliable PowerUpPunch Medi is going to be in handling Balance and Stall builds. Manaphy can of course win certain matchups outright but it's best to have an alternate answer as well.

You mentioned earlier that you've considered a more offensive Celebi to handle Waters, and I think that's what your team needs to have its best chance against them. I think Swords Pass Celebi with 108 Spe EVs > Support Celebi is a worthwhile change. With Swords Dance, Celebi can boost up alongside opposing Suicune and threaten it out that way while also potentially passing Swords Dance to Mega Medicham. This allows you to maintain the ability to boost Medicham's insane Attack stat while also improving your matchup against Waters, albeit it's more annoying if Keldeo burns you with Scald but generally Keldeo are Choice-locked into Specs or Scarf so you can recover off the status with Natural Cure regardless. 108 Speed outspeeds Jolly Bisharp so that you can preserve Celebi by Baton Passing into say Manaphy to escape Pursuit / Knock Off.

Passing SD to Medicham also gives Medicham the ability to break through Sableye and most of stall on the switch. Since you're passing SD to Medicham, though, I'd recommend a Jolly nature to potentially tie with Timid Zard Y, other Medicham, and max Speed CharX and Manaphy. +2 Jolly Medicham breaks most common stall mons pretty easily on the switch. Additionally Ice Punch helps to break Landorus-T and Garchomp with minimal recoil while giving you a move to hit Sableye with on the switch.

+2 252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham Ice Punch vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Mega Sableye: 168-198 (55.2 - 65.1%) -- guaranteed 2HKO after Stealth Rock
+2 252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Skarmory: 400-472 (119.7 - 141.3%) -- guaranteed OHKO
+2 252 Atk Pure Power Mega Medicham High Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 136+ Def Amoonguss: 360-425 (83.3 - 98.3%) -- 75% chance to OHKO after Stealth Rock < rof is that a resist

So if you catch Sableye on the switch with a +2 Ice Punch, you can proceed to OHKO the rest of the team. Jolly Medi gets all the necessary KOs after a boost while also improving the matchup against some slower offense.

Finally, you could consider using Roar CM Cune > Manaphy to be more reliable against setup sweepers but as you said you enjoy having as much control as possible without having to factor sleep turns so it's probably not ideal here.

I think that's all, gl dude

Medicham @ Medichamite
Jolly Nature
- High Jump Kick
- Ice Punch
- Bullet Punch
- Zen Headbutt

Celebi @ Leftovers
Ability: Natural Cure
EVs: 252 HP / 148 Def / 108 Spe
Impish Nature
- Seed Bomb
- Recover
- Baton Pass
- Swords Dance

Seo.

Hey The Goomy!
Your team is amazing dude, congratulations on your 24-2 record!
I just have a few suggestions!
Medicham: Fake Out > Power Up Punch, honestly Medicham doesn't take hits easily, its mostly used for sweeping and hitting hard, using power up punch when it already has pure power and wont take a hit from most of the threats is useless. Fake Out grants Medicham a safe turn to Mega Evolve while also dealing chip damage and potentially picking off a weakened foe.
over
: Hippowdon over Landorus-T, honestly the sand support would help, plus as you mentioned, you are weak to bisharp, hippowdon pretty much counters it easily
which leads me to my last suggestion
ONLY IF U SWITCH LANDORUS TO HIPPOWDON
Switch Excadrill to Sand Rush Life Orb, since you have the sand support from hippowdown, its good to not only because your speed is doubled, but it can hit harder with life orb

***************************************************************************************************************************************
Sets:
Hippowdon http://pastebin.com/cid7XJuU
Excadrill: http://pastebin.com/7Da4GyLR
Other then that, amazing team man! I hope I helped :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)