Mica's Huge 5/6IV Shiny Emporium

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I check

When I check the its memory, it's said that this pokemon has a good memory but it doesn't seem to remember anything. So what does it mean?
That means it's a hacked pokemon.
Anything I can do for your Impish Chespin and/or Bold Cofagrigus (noticed it wasn't bred in Kalos, does that mean it was transferred over? If so do you have access to Pain Split)?
Mine does not. I can pokegen one that does though

what might this pokemon be?! :P
Shiny goodra, shiny psyduck, zekrom, suicune, entei, raikou, weavile, shiny slowbro, shiny jellicent, shiny salamence. some of these are ev trained :) these pokes have memories and they are all legit. i have completed the pokedex, so i cam trade some pokemon to you.

As long as it's considered legit and usable anywhere then that's fine by me, I just don't want to be using hacks or anything like that.

Blue Pentagon means that it was bred in Kalos. If it has no memories ic "Can't remember" it means it doesnt remember when it was hatch'd, to who, where. it means its hacked :P

Wow, that really makes sense to me. My hack check just went up to a new level, thanks for the infor^^. Anyway, besides the Sun Vivillon, would you like any other Vivillons or any other pokemons on my list? I just want to trade them for your Druddigon and Male Pidove.

i might be interested in a few but itll be like 2:1 or 3:1 for certain shinies if thats okay. Only looking for pokes with HA as well

What would you want for the Tyrantrum i have alot of shinies and a few shiny legendaries, or if you want the special movie 14 event victini, a shiny toxicroak, or a shiny metagross, or even all 3

Last edited:
Hello, I am interested in your Marine Pattern Vivillon. I have Icysnow, Savannah, Sandstorm, Modern, Archipelago, Monsoon, and Ocean. All shiny Timid Compound Eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31

would you be interested in the following 5iv shiny kalos bred w/ memory?

sassy lileep w/ stealth rock and recover
impish onix (different spread than your steelix)

i also have some legends in my thread (located in my sig)

please pm me if you're interested! :)

What would you want for the Tyrantrum i have alot of shinies and a few shiny legendaries, or if you want the special movie 14 event victini, a shiny toxicroak, or a shiny metagross, or even all 3
nothing really sorry :(
Hello, I am interested in your Marine Pattern Vivillon. I have Icysnow, Savannah, Sandstorm, Modern, Archipelago, Monsoon, and Ocean. All shiny Timid Compound Eyes 31/x/31/31/31/31
just looking for sun
would you be interested in the following 5iv shiny kalos bred w/ memory?

sassy lileep w/ stealth rock and recover
impish onix (different spread than your steelix)

i also have some legends in my thread (located in my sig)

please pm me if you're interested! :)
I am what are you interested in?

I am also interested in a bunch of normal pokemon as well perfect iv and HA If any reeders are out there

do you have a shiny Lv1 Whimsicott or cottonee? know that u have shiny cottonee but it has to be lv 1 with prankster
just need to be shiny and lv 1 other things doesnt matter, i can offer some things :)

A bit confused by your list because I'm not sure what the "Yes Yes" means but I see clone trade next to it. Do you offer clone trades?

Also, I got a Adamant Gallade-build Ralts if you're interested. Otherwise, offer is still on the table but I need to find a cloner. <3

do you have a shiny Lv1 Whimsicott or cottonee? know that u have shiny cottonee but it has to be lv 1 with prankster
just need to be shiny and lv 1 other things doesnt matter, i can offer some things :)
I do. What do you have to offer

A bit confused by your list because I'm not sure what the "Yes Yes" means but I see clone trade next to it. Do you offer clone trades?

Also, I got a Adamant Gallade-build Ralts if you're interested. Otherwise, offer is still on the table but I need to find a cloner. <3
Click the link in my sig for full list. I just copied and past it over. Clone trades are for my level 100 Ev trained pokemon. I don't offer it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)