Michael's swap shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
what else can you offer?
I no longer need the starly but am I am interested in your slakoth. I can offer 31-x-31-31-31-31 bold regenerator slowpoke, 31-x-31-31-31-31 modest oblivious feebas with egg moves splash, dragon pulse, confuse ray, modest 5iv piplup, 5iv timid nasty plot misdreavus, 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly darumaka in luxury ball, quiet 5iv nasty plot yamask, 5iv unaware relaxed wooper with recover, protean adamant 31-31-31-x-31-31 kecleon with fake out (although I will take a while to breed this one), 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly archeops with knock off (again this one is a pending project).

I no longer need the starly but am I am interested in your slakoth. I can offer 31-x-31-31-31-31 bold regenerator slowpoke, 31-x-31-31-31-31 modest oblivious feebas with egg moves splash, dragon pulse, confuse ray, modest 5iv piplup, 5iv timid nasty plot misdreavus, 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly darumaka in luxury ball, quiet 5iv nasty plot yamask, 5iv unaware relaxed wooper with recover, protean adamant 31-31-31-x-31-31 kecleon with fake out (although I will take a while to breed this one), 31-31-31-x-31-31 jolly archeops with knock off (again this one is a pending project).
i didint see anything sorry. if you get more pokemon in the future let me know

Hi! I don't really want one of your pokemon but if you have access to a move_tutor with signal beam, hyper voice, and super power for my jolteon, sylveon, and flareon respectively that would be awesome!!

I don't have much to trade though

I have a crappy shiny venasaur
5 iv bold eevee with wishx2
a 5 iv mudkip with avalanch counter mirror coat and curse
a treecko with dragon breath endevaor worry seed and synthesis

I also have some mega stones and like 200 battle mansion points

I know this isn't much but I would really appreciate it!

Hi! I don't really want one of your pokemon but if you have access to a move_tutor with signal beam, hyper voice, and super power for my jolteon, sylveon, and flareon respectively that would be awesome!!

I don't have much to trade though

I have a crappy shiny venasaur
5 iv bold eevee with wishx2
a 5 iv mudkip with avalanch counter mirror coat and curse
a treecko with dragon breath endevaor worry seed and synthesis

I also have some mega stones and like 200 battle mansion points

I know this isn't much but I would really appreciate it!
i dont have access to move tutor sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)