Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Samael is not me (though the confusion is perfectly understandable) and that isn't my house, so no need to worry about my feelings about it.

sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but what should i do when it says im kicked from the server? im new and have not logged in before. but i am whitelisted

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
sorry if this is the wrong place to ask but what should i do when it says im kicked from the server? im new and have not logged in before. but i am whitelisted
It seems the person who added you used an O instead of a 0 for your minecraft username when for your forum name is the opposite, sorry for that you should be fine now.

Hey guys so tomorrow at 5 EST we are going to play some HUNGER GAMES (aww yeee)

Rules:

1) Don't go past 500 in any direction on coordinates or the gamemakers will kill you!
2) No branch mining/hiding in a hole or the gamemakers will kill you!
3) No pillaring very high up or the gamemakers will kill you!
4) Rulings are up to the gamemakers, and they have the final say on if you are out!
5) Have fun!

There's room for 8 players, prolly gonna be first come first serve.

I would like to tear down the gyarados, whoever is the owner of the gyarados, please contact me via VM or PM, or respond in this thread

Next, on the left of gengar, if you keep going, there is a little ice river, on that river, there is a small house which has been there for some time, here is a picture:

The sign says the house is "Samael's"
Can I ask a moderator for the Smogon username of Samael, thank you

Also I want someone to hurry up and claim the damn gyarados, if this page goes on without a claim then I will burn it down, and I will rebuild it IF someone claims it AFTER I burn it down

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
please do post it, since it is quite close to spawn (also I'm curious as to what you have planned)

Ok, here is the plan, however it may be a bit difficult to read, I may in the future make a digital form if I have time.

Warning, A4 size

It needs some explaining I think:

U.C. means Under Construction, I am open to ideas about what to put here, but its also room if I feel like my mining district is not big enough

In the center will be a tall tower called at the moment Centrepoint Tower, I am open to suggestions for names

To the right will be a residential sector if everything else comes together nicely, and to the right is where the gyarados is, and will home to a military fort, it will not be very big.

The way to spawn is through the bottom right as indicated, and where the lake is, is where a dock will be.

My Gengar will be all the way at the back peering over my collosal city.

Again I am open to suggestions of other things to put there.
Thank You

tennisace

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
That is why, I dont want ugly pixel art right next to a future building of mine,
Sy123 said:
My Gengar will be all the way at the back peering over my collosal city.
I mean I'd have to say your gengar looks worse since you flattened the mountain behind it and it looks so unnatural

And randomly floating pixel art IS natural?

I was always thinking of taking down my own gengar if it seems too out of place once I finish, but we will see...

tennisace

i should have clarified but the mountain looks unnatural from being flattened. you're right, floating pixel art isn't "natural".

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
Don't you think your grand plans are a little too close to spawn? I can't see why your city needs to be that close to spawn.

Also, if the Gyrados pixel art was there from before (may i note its been here for a while) why do you think you have the right to demand it to be torn down for your city, something that may interrupt spawn? IIRC, youre able to see the Gyrados from near/really close to spawn, meaning for all we know, Sytropolis could interfere greatly with spawn.

i should have clarified but the mountain looks unnatural from being flattened. you're right, floating pixel art isn't "natural".
If in the end I decide to take down the gengar, I can build a big tall building to cover it up.

Don't you think your grand plans are a little too close to spawn? I can't see why your city needs to be that close to spawn.

Also, if the Gyrados pixel art was there from before (may i note its been here for a while) why do you think you have the right to demand it to be torn down for your city, something that may interrupt spawn? IIRC, youre able to see the Gyrados from near/really close to spawn, meaning for all we know, Sytropolis could interfere greatly with spawn.
Maybe if you read the deal with pixel art a couple of pages ago, you will realise that pixel art near spawn had been agreed to be taken down. Moreover, Im giving the owner ALOT of time to come and tell me they would like to keep it, or to let me take it down, if they want it to stay there then I will accept. If they want me to build it somewhere else at least I will definitely accept.

Maybe my tone was a bit accusing and uninviting, but I did not intend it to be. I have asked MANY people the history of this gyarados and nobody seems to know who owns it.

Moreover, people rarely walk in my direction anyway and its not super close to spawn, and you cannot see it from spawn (nor can you see the gyarados from spawn). The city probably wont be ugly, and if it is, and there is a REAL demand, like people are REALLY disgusted by my city, and there is huge demand to take it down, then take it down.

System Industries will not interfere with any other spawn buildings, there is no need to fear that I will one day have the inspiration to claim half the tree farm. Whatever I have claimed I will use, and if it comes to the point that I want to expand my city further, I will expand it to the left of my plan, where there is NOBODY, and its all plains, I will expand my city that way.

In the end, if tennisace wants to save gyarados then he can, and in about a two months when I expect to finish most my buildings, and decide to start the military fort and the gyarados is still there then I will humbly request it be removed.

I may have been a bit hasty with my statements before about burning gyarados if no one claims it, I will retract it, I will not burn gyarados until I plan to build there (after getting confirmation).

Sytropolis sounds cooler as well, if the city becomes really big :D

If a moderator is concerned about where I am building this, then they can investigate the area I have claimed (with signs) they can ask me not to build there and I will of course accept, but its not like I havent been through this with a moderator before.

Everything is gone. This is what Spawn looks like.

I logged on today, to find this.

Oho got wrecked, and I assume so did everything else.

Asdfy told me it was appearently Rank hacking us, having 3 new accounts and shit.

- edit: panic post. forget it. Asdfy is an asshole.

ok so anarchy was great today apart form some hiccups. by the time I got on spawn was a wasteland but there wes still work to be done, I was given creative with forks along with shii we helped the non creative people and ruined the jungle.
eventually I made a lava curtain/crater at spawn that killed everything then started dropping mobs it went from sky limit to bedrock.

After all the anarchy hype calmed down I went for one final flight around this forsaken land we once called smogcraft v2. there were flying beasts and creepers everywhere, lava and wormholes to the void anywhere you looked until I saw this last survivor.

That was fun. Building a stack of TNT from bedrock to ground level then exploding was cool.

Also, did nobody care about cobalt cape? When I got there, it was untouched.
But then I decimated it. All that was left was the obsidian skeletons.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)