Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

Most of the people talking here (and everyone doing anything on the server) have the payed version. Free version is fun, but isn't nearly as flushed out.

Holeor

I'm a sad lonely sucker :/ I just ballz up and posted on yer forum. So, there's my foot in the door!

Ps... my IGN is Holeor, and singleplayer isn't doin' it for me.

Did some exploring in way out where, and I found some cool stuff.

Patch of 20!

I also found some really cool locations, noted down the coords if we ever get any teleport mods or something.

Also if you're prepared to go really far out, clay is everywhere, I almost have a double chest full of it. I'm so far out that sandstone has started spawning naturally..

You too, Neptune? I continued wandering aimlessly just for fun, going north forever. I found all kinds of fun things- clay, pumpkins, awesome montains... Once I get back from this mini-vacation tomorrow, I'll post the few screens I nabbed on my expedition.
=)

EDIT: Nevermind... any I got were beaten...

So I went ahead and finished my house in Latveria. I need some ideas on what to do with the upstairs, so check it out and tell me what you think.

And I also rebuilt the message board (I think). I don't really remember what it looked like before the great creeper holocaust of 2011, but I think I fixed it.

I built a flag in Latveria, decided it was rubbish, then went home, actually thought about it for more than a second, drew out plans, and now...

It looks a lot better than its previous incarnation!

All hail Doom!

Minecraft! I heard about this game and watched the video featured on Maximum PC website.

I heard you can program 8-bit computer inside the game and access it, not really sure how it works though.

Layell

Alas poor Yorick!
is a Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Top Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Minecraft! I heard about this game and watched the video featured on Maximum PC website.

I heard you can program 8-bit computer inside the game and access it, not really sure how it works though.
Yeah it took me a week of on/off collecting to build a chess board you'd have to be crazy to do that one.

But we do tend to have our fun in the server, new buildings tend to pop up every day or so which is always cool.

Yeah it took me a week of on/off collecting to build a chess board you'd have to be crazy to do that one.

But we do tend to have our fun in the server, new buildings tend to pop up every day or so which is always cool.

too add on to new buildings popping up

anyone who has been to my house knows i live almost out by the deku tree which is p. far east (well..not my castle house but at least mm has been to my farthest) and i was off for a few days. come back on and someone flattened out like a 40x40 (rumored to be cass) and built a mcdonalds complete with meat dispensers. and a road outside of it. how does someone even get that much red wool idk man idk

smogcraft is the best kind of minecraft.

Its cass, I also built the big NH sign near it. We get the wool from the mobtrap, dyes are the biggest pain though, although green and yellow and red are doable :). New Haven is gonna rock

No that's not a challenge Interval
If you place a bed way out in the open, it'll spawn a mob next to you, even if the ground is fully lit.
Also, nook says that hollowing of Mt. Silver is going well. Once it's furnished, I'll release the coordinates.

No that's not a challenge Interval
If you place a bed way out in the open, it'll spawn a mob next to you, even if the ground is fully lit.
Also, nook says that hollowing of Mt. Silver is going well. Once it's furnished, I'll release the coordinates.
And if you place a bed within the server's spawn area (the area that cannot have blocks broken or placed in), half of it will disappear but the other half will remain, and you can get in the halfbed but you cannot get out.

My excellent adventures, wall of pics coming of epic stuff I found:

Magic floating cacti (this was natural)

Dungeon on the surface!

I just thought this was a nice view

Crazy mountain systems

Most awesome looking cave entrance ever, it even goes underwater

Crazy mountain

This one too

A really weird perfect circle shape I found in the side of a mountain

Prolly the coolest thing yet, it was a floating series of islands stemming from a huge mountain

Dungeon on the surface!

Crazy mountain systems

Crazy mountain

This one too

Prolly the coolest thing yet, it was a floating series of islands stemming from a huge mountain
wow... just... wow!! :toast:

Dungeon on the surface!

Crazy mountain systems

Crazy mountain

This one too

ZOMG those islands are flying

Yay, a basically re-neweble completely safe method of obtaining obesdion.

This as nothing to do with the fact when flowing lava hits unpowered redstone dust the redstone turns into obesdion and the source is left alone. You kind of need water hitting it because when the lava hits the redstone, the redstone turns into a lava source block.

I have found a video of it which I will post later

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 3)