Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

that's a deliberate change enacted to promote the expansion of the server's hub town and make room for the construction of a grand central rail station! the area around town should already be illuminated sufficiently to keep too many monsters from showing up, but... if i'm wrong about that, and mobs start becoming a problem, let me know and we'll devise a solution.

A few of us (forks and Dan included) went and demolished the walls. We're kinda opening it up, so it's not restricted and whatnot. We might redo the forge and the work bench area (i.e. put a work bench in the forge and call it a day) or something similar.

Basically, we're allowing for expansion. All the brick went to forks and Dan for safe keeping (I bet they're lying those liars).

Hey guise,

I've been playing Minecraft for a while now on a friend's SMP server, and let me just say, it's such a time-consuming game! Not to mention laggy, but maybe that's just my internet.

So I wanted to share some screenshots.

My humble, el naturale house

Random water tower topped with a glass dome

Hostile mob grinder

Temple to THE ALMIGHTY SERVER GOD, still under construction

The interior of the temple, also under construction

"Alien tower"

We call this the transcontinental railroad because it stretches so far. Place minecart on pressure plate, right click, hurtle forwards at almost a chunk per second.

Inner workings of the booster

My humble, el naturale house

Random water tower topped with a glass dome

Hostile mob grinder

Temple to THE ALMIGHTY SERVER GOD, still under construction

The interior of the temple, also under construction

"Alien tower"

We call this the transcontinental railroad because it stretches so far. Place minecart on pressure plate, right click, hurtle forwards at almost a chunk per second.

Inner workings of the booster
Man why can't I build cool shit like that

Minecraft has been updated!

Wolves! Cookies! Cocoa beans!

Anyone know any good singleplayer seeds to get tundra or taiga biomes? I want me a pack of puppies!

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
azbot king of the skellies & dog

azbot king of the skellies lived at number one big mountain, eagleview lodge

azbot king of the skellies lived all alone, and sometimes he got quite lonely

azbot saw lots of users with dog

azbot so badly wanted dog!

but azbot couldn't find dog

so azbot set out to look for dog

azbot found duck

azbot found pig

azbot found cows

azbot found sheep

and squid

azbot found lots of animals

azbot searched high

azbot searched low

azbot searched far and wide, but azbot couldn't find dog

azbot searched on the land

azbot searched in the sea

azbot even tried the sky, but azbot couldn't find dog

azbot tried looking where it was hot

azbot tried looking where it was cold

azbot tried looking everywhere, but azbot couldn't find dog

azbot searched all day

azbot searched all night

azbot searched on and on, but azbot couldn't find dog

azbot saw zombies

azbot saw skellies

azbot saw creepers and spiders

and all sorts of scary monsters

azbot saw pretty things

azbot saw dangerous things

azbot saw all sorts of things

azbot was sad

azbot wanted dog!

azbot was all alone and azbot wanted a friend

azbot had come so far from home that now he was lost and alone!

but then azbot found something

azbot found dog!

azbot found dog!

dog!

dog!

dog!

but dog was hungry

and azbot didn't have any more food for dog

so azbot went to look for food

azbot lit his way to remember the path back to dog

azbot would get food for dog and have a fr
TSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS-

^Amazing.

Anyone else purchase a few new keys from the store? I should go ahead and also post that I'm selling two refined irons for any hat (no leather).

Edit: Of course the new store is a joke. I was trying my hand at one myself :/

Lol Swaggersaurus that's awesome. Poor azbot.

Just chillin' with my sled team of dogs right now. I think the store thing's a joke btw.

Hey guys, I was making a Pokemon-themed art pack and I'd thought I'd share my progress with you guys, and also see if any of you has any ideas for the missing paintings. It's basically just copypasting sprites, but I want it to be nice:

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna take the Game Freak logo out btw.

EDIT: The store thing is for April Fool's you guys.

EDIT 2: EDIT HARDER: Swagger, that was excellent.

If you wanna play on Smogcraft, PM users: forks or myself with your MC username!

Lately on Smogcraft, the main project has been preparing LSB and the surrounding area for the up and coming minecart station. Well, we finally got it tidy enough to begin building.... and begin building we (rg) did!

Also if you feel you have ENJOYED your time on Smogcraft so far, and want to help with the upkeeping of the server, then you can voluntarily donate to our gallant founder forks.! Visit #smogcraft on SynIRC for more information!

I burned the swagpad down. I had joy in doing so.

Also, this is just a way for dogs to befriend eachother. I did nothing wrong!

xenu

Banned deucer.
just got mc beta; have been playing on the reddit creative server for a few days or so. i would upload my own server but since i have a dynamic ip i cba with the dyndns/dhcp stuff. been playing mostly multiplayer, singleplayer bores me.

az

toddmoding
is a Community Contributoris an Artist Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnus
I burned the swagpad down. I had joy in doing so.

Also, this is just a way for dogs to befriend eachother. I did nothing wrong!
i had dan's word it would be moved to a new location block by block

what do you love optimusje

let me burn it down

Oh, haven't been on in a long time, but becoming active again. Nice to see that other people are playing Minecraft. Maybe I'll come by the server sometime.

In case no one has noticed yet, I have taken down and been rebuilding my castle at LSB.

When I built it there was the horizon across the bay from my castle, now there is a giant cobble behemoth instead. So all of my windows were filled with cobble instead of sunset. I decided it was time to build something cooler than a little sandstone castle by LSB, and what is there is what I am replacing it with.

I would post pictures, but it is currently unfinished. When it is, though, it'll be amazing!

In case no one has noticed yet, I have taken down and been rebuilding my castle at LSB.

When I built it there was the horizon across the bay from my castle, now there is a giant cobble behemoth instead. So all of my windows were filled with cobble instead of sunset. I decided it was time to build something cooler than a little sandstone castle by LSB, and what is there is what I am replacing it with.

I would post pictures, but it is currently unfinished. When it is, though, it'll be amazing!
Sounds great, looking forward to it!

Anyway, I've noticed some people recently have been looking for Lapis Lazuli, which seems to be rather rare for some reason. I made a remote mine to mine it and so far I've come across a fair amount, so if anyone needs some just hit me up; I'd be more than willing to share.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 5)