Media Minecraft Discussion Thread

For the sake of realism. Anyone who stores blocks in a chest (or anything that shouldn't really fit inside one) is a cheap scrub.

For the sake of realism. Anyone who carries up to 2304 cubic meters of stone in a pocket (or anything that shouldn't really fit inside one) is a cheap scrub.

a fairy

is a Tournament Directoris a Site Content Manageris a Community Leaderis a Community Contributoris a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Contributor to Smogonis a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Community Leader
For the sake of realism. If anyone loses their TNT stash, placed in front of a stone castle, with no supporting structure, to a green penis that is intelligent and only wants to destroy land, is a cheap scrub.

Oh wait.

Just posting to say that Rotating Atom's grinder is absolutely fantastic. Thanks man.

and for the sake of surrealism, I vote we build a giant, hollow cube of cobblestone and fill it with nothing but chests

Just posting to say that Rotating Atom's grinder is absolutely fantastic. Thanks man.

and for the sake of surrealism, I vote we build a giant, hollow cube of cobblestone and fill it with nothing but chests
And locked chests when we get the 1.5 bucket update to take up even more room.

More like a hollow glass tunnel underwater like in b/w 2. On another note wont be playing this again until I get a new fan for my current as it is broken, well I will still get on just not as often even though I had just started on my house :/ stupid cheap gateway laptop

tennisace

not quite too old for this, apparently
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Researcher Alumnusis a Top CAP Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
public service for our newer members (i'm looking at you coolbiz):

if you accidentally blow something up with a creeper, either fix it or put a sign saying it was an accident.

What in the world did I do...
EDIT: I see what your saying, a public service announcement, don't worry bout me lol, I made a creeper blow up part of something already and fixed it and left a sign saying without being told so I am pretty good.

Shii

zap
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
hey did anyone lose an iron chestplate enchanted with projectile protection 2 and a diamond sword with smite 3/loot 1 to a skelly around -1021 -1117? cuz I got them off the skelly and yeaaaaaaaaah

Valentine

Banned deucer.
posting to let everyone know that i brought mooshrooms to spawn. they are in the same building as the cows and pigs.. remember to thank shii for setting up the pen! i scattered pairs of them all around the map if you want some of your own. please leave at least like three or four in these places x.x locations:

1700 1200 (mega's castle)

300 600 (spawn)

-800 -800 (middle of nowhere)

-1200 -1200 (shii's house)

I have found an AMAZING seed. It countains a larger than Glacier and DeaMau5 extreme mountain range as well as a Mushroom Biome Island. the seed is WILLTHISSEEDHAVEAGRASSBIOME?

Hi guys! I was wondering if I could join the server, and if I need to do anything special to actually access it? I've never played Minecraft online, barring a few online servers with friends on a small hamachi server, I've got Technic Launcher, will that do, or do I need something else?
I'm a nub at minecraft online xD

Hi guys! I was wondering if I could join the server, and if I need to do anything special to actually access it? I've never played Minecraft online, barring a few online servers with friends on a small hamachi server, I've got Technic Launcher, will that do, or do I need something else?
I'm a nub at minecraft online xD
Read this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)