MixCario and Why it Kicks Ass

LOL Omastar we tought the same XD , I've been testing this lucario from about a week.

Lucario: @Life orb
(Naughty)
Eps: 252 Atk 112 SpA 146 Spe
-Close combat
-Dark Pulse
-Hidden power ice/Psychic
-Extreme speed/Vacuum wave

I can tell you it works, It has enough Spe to outspeed Jolly tyranitar and Adamant Metagross, HP ice can ohko Gliscor and Salamence, it also saved me from those Outrage scarf Garchomps, The main idea is to break the classic combo between Cresselia and Blissey, for that Reason if i can paralize Cresselia then Dark pulse will have for chance to flinch her until death, Extreme speed is always good but you can also use Vacuum wave to cover some Tyranitar DD weakness. I like it because i'm fan of the swords dancer Lucario but Gliscor is my main problem ( that's cuz after wining a Tournament with Lucario here in Perú, my friends now are breeding Gligars in order to use Gliscor in the future and Stop him, Lucario here is OU+ Pokemon XD ).

One or two weeks of testing and the I'll decide to breed for a Riolu with HP ice 65+ by the way Psychic is for Weezing another of those problems for the Swords dancer Lucario. What can i say? Lucario rules he is my favorite 4gen Pokemon.

By Cooper:

Lucario@ Life Orb
Ability: Steadfast
EVs: 252 Spd/ 214 Atk/ 44 Sp. Atk
Naive Nature (+Spd, -Def)
-Close Combat
-HP Electric
-Extremespeed
-Dragon Pulse
Mmm.. I looks good against Dragons and Gyarados but you have to take care of those Cresselias, Dusknoir and Gliscors.

Wow, what a wonderful opinion. Let's all make the game of pokemon even more competitive by keeping all of our sets a secret.
I think this is pretty good, then the creative people will benefit. If you make an awesome moveset/combo, then I think it's worth it to have it be a secret. I mean, people need to come up with your own teams, most of the players I see just cut and paste old but effective teams without putting any thought into them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)