mod close thread and or delete

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Sebbydaman. I was wondering, do you have any of those lileep up to be traded? I saw your original post said you only have 1, but some of the later quoted ones say you have twenty. If you do, I was hoping I might be able to trade one of my 6IV Timid Noibats for a Storm Drain Lileep with The Egg moves. The gender is not a big deal for me, since I'll need to rebreed it to put a relaxed nature on it anyway.

Hi Sebbydaman. I was wondering, do you have any of those lileep up to be traded? I saw your original post said you only have 1, but some of the later quoted ones say you have twenty. If you do, I was hoping I might be able to trade one of my 6IV Timid Noibats for a Storm Drain Lileep with The Egg moves. The gender is not a big deal for me, since I'll need to rebreed it to put a relaxed nature on it anyway.
i have alot because i was trying to get a shiny but what pokes do you have ???

Well, if you're looking for a shiny, the two I might be willing to part with are a 2iv Gardevoir and a 4 IV HA Eevee. However, I don't need a shiny Lileep. Do you have any not shiny ones?

Some of my high IV non shiny pokes include Staryus, Noibats, Flabebes, HA Scythers, Close Combat Growlithes, Nidoqueens,

Well, if you're looking for a shiny, the two I might be willing to part with are a 2iv Gardevoir and a 4 IV HA Eevee. However, I don't need a shiny Lileep. Do you have any not shiny ones?

Some of my high IV non shiny pokes include Staryus, Noibats, Flabebes, HA Scythers, Close Combat Growlithes, Nidoqueens,
no lol dont want a shiny tell me what regular pokes you have.i have a lot of regular lileeps.

The ones I've listed are the 5IV ones I have available to trade right now. The 5iv pokemon I could bred for you include: HA Gibles, HA Nidorans, Fletchlijgs, Marills, HA Froakies, HA Whismurs, HA Defog/Brave Bird Zubats, HA Slowpokes, HA Drilburs, HA Bullet Seed Shroomishs, Ferroseeds, Head Smash/Stealth Rock Aron's, HA Turtwigs HA Teddiursas.

Last edited:
Well, I can try breeding my blue Flabebe until I get HP fire, but it's in an ultra ball. If I started over, what ball would you want it in?

hey you have alot of pokemon i want and i have the female lileep perfect. what i really want is a quiet female perfect honedge in that ball . hp fire modest flabebe female any of your three balls is fine .im busy today but thursday i can start the trade. for the others i wil look
Ok don't worry, i'll see for doing that.

Flabebe Flower Veil (quick Ball) Blue
Modest
31/x/31/30/31/30 (HP FIRE)
Copycat , Captivate , Camouflage

Last edited:
I like your skarmory, cyndaquil, totodile, i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.

I like your skarmory, cyndaquil, totodile, i have 5iv snorlax (adamant), vulpix (timid), larvitar (adamant with egg moves), bulbasaur (modest and bold), eevee (bold), abra (timid), growlithe (adamant), charmander (timid with egg moves), chansey (bold), beldum (adamant), mudkip (adamant). I am willing to trade any or a couple of these. If none of these interest u i am willing to get battle maison items for u as well.
sorry have all of those pokes and have all battle maison items

CMT for
Mewtwo
Timid
31/23/31/31/30/28 (HP BUG)
Nicknamable

Celebi
Modest
31/30/26/31/31/31 (HP ICE)
OT-Hugh
ID NO: 27486

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)