Moderation of own thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

WaterBomb

Two kids no brane
is a Smogon Discord Contributoris a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I don't support giving this ability to regular users, but I think forum Moderators should be able to moderate threads they started, no matter what forum they are in. Being that I am a moderator of a small sub forum and I post in many other places, it's a bit annoying to have to wait for another moderator of that particular forum to come in and clean up stuff in my thread, when I'm the one most actively paying attention to it anyway. This would save a lot of time, and leave the other mods free to do more important work. I think this is a reasonable power to be given to forum moderators since they have already been put in that position, and would not be able to abuse their power without getting in trouble.

Great Sage

Banned deucer.
I looked through Admin CP and this does not appear to be possible with vBulletin. There might be something I missed, or some plug-in that enables it, but I'm pretty sure this idea isn't technically feasible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)