Modern Warfare 2

Do you like it? If you do, leave your suggestions for mw3 and what you want to keep and what you like about mw2

I liked it for quite some time but I prefer Black Ops now. This thread would have worked much better 14 months ago

Guys I like Quake 2 it's a pretty good game, do you like it? If you do, leave your suggestions for Quake 5 and what you want to keep and what you like about Quake 2

Guys I like Quake 2 it's a pretty good game, do you like it? If you do, leave your suggestions for Quake 5 and what you want to keep and what you like about Quake 2
fucking quake three lan parties are the best

I'd be down for zombies if I had live but I don't. I'll get it eventually.

Mw3 should be mw2 + new maps and some new killstreaks and some black ops game modes and theater mode.
I agree! It should be like that. Black ops, too laggy on computer. But in 800x600, runs great. Mw3 should have the following:
New Killstreaks(keep old too)
Theater mode
Everything mw2 has + dedicated servers that you don't have to pay for.
Mods
Spec Ops
Multiplayer
Campaign
and much more!

Why would activision go through all the effort of including so many maps when they can just make 10 shitty ones and sell 10 million copies of the game? Same goes for all of the other stuff! I can see them including zombies and changing killstreaks/weapons around, but I highly doubt they will have dedicated servers and very highly doubt it will be anything other than the once a year crap we always get.

Why would activision go through all the effort of including so many maps when they can just make 10 shitty ones and sell 10 million copies of the game?
That's exactly what they're doing. In case you didn't hear, a new Modern Warfare or simiar Call of Duty game will be made every single year. I think it was Infinity Ward who said that, but I'm not sure. And the same thing goes for Assassin's Creed

This is also exactly why these aren't quality games like Elder Scrolls. Oblivion was released close to 5 whole years ago, and it's still an amazing game and one of the best RPGs of all time. Bethesda actually takes time to work on their games to ensure that they are incredible. And I'm not really in a position to say that Bethesda isn't greedy and Infinity Ward and Activision are, but that's definitely how it seems

VKCA

(Virtual Circus Kareoky Act)
That's exactly what they're doing. In case you didn't hear, a new Modern Warfare or simiar Call of Duty game will be made every single year. I think it was Infinity Ward who said that, but I'm not sure. And the same thing goes for Assassin's Creed

This is also exactly why these aren't quality games like Elder Scrolls. Oblivion was released close to 5 whole years ago, and it's still an amazing game and one of the best RPGs of all time. Bethesda actually takes time to work on their games to ensure that they are incredible.
Further reading: valve.

I want a pumped up ac130 spooky that doesn't have a limited number of 45mm and 20mm rounds. Keep the nuke, and finish the damn campaign story already. Oh, and make sure that foley dies.

I want it to be as ridiculous as possible. Bring back commando, crazy noob tubes, Frag x 3, 2HKO MP40, Juggernaut, all that jazz. I pretty much exhausted myself on CoD, so I want something that brings another shooter to the table so that I don't have to keep buying more of the same :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)