(Mods please lock) Always looking to improve will be back soon with another trade thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My TSV is 1869, and I happened to notice that you had an unhatched Hawlucha egg with that ESV. Do you mind if I hatch it for you?
wow that is extremelly nice of you. However I really don't have a need for having the egg hatched so if you want I can just give you the hawlucha egg and you can keep it yourself.

Illusio

Bold and Brash
wow that is extremelly nice of you. However I really don't have a need for having the egg hatched so if you want I can just give you the hawlucha egg and you can keep it yourself.
I'm able to clone Pokemon, but if you really don't want it...

Paragon189 I have finished your order of your slowpoke and I have a dratini ready for you. MegaSimon I have your slowpoke ready and I will start your pidgey after I get the snorlax I am working on done.

Should have specified that but I can catch you a pokemon of your choice with ability of choice. Just provide me the info about the ability you want.
Cool! Can I have a HA Frogadier in a dive ball and a HA Bergmite / Avalugg in a dive ball? IVs, nature doesn't matter as long as it is in the respective balls and is female :) PM me if you need something, especially from Hoenn, I'll try to work something out.

Cool! Can I have a HA Frogadier in a dive ball and a HA Bergmite / Avalugg in a dive ball? IVs, nature doesn't matter as long as it is in the respective balls and is female :) PM me if you need something, especially from Hoenn, I'll try to work something out.
I will do this tomorrow if this is fine. My hands are full as of now and it's fine I can do this stuff for free.

Damn! The tag didn't show up on the alerts! Good thing I browsed through the posts! I can trade tomorrow as I'll be around for most of the day.

Oh, sorry! No hurry! I was just saying because I've been away from Smogon for most of the weekend and took some of the posts to mean that you had stuff ready for trade. Take all the time you need!
it's fine no need to apologize you see while I breed for your guys stuff I try to breed about a box worth of stuff and a perfect pokemon and occasionally set aside some eggs to be checked. Not only do I have a ton of leftover spitbacks but in order for me to rinse and recycle this process I have to get ride of my spitbacks or give them out to more people. In the end everyone wins.

Hi chester =)

IDK if you would be interested in these, but putting up some extra stuff for your Johto section in the form of:

1. Female Moon Ball Marill, 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/Superpower,Belly Drum,Aqua Jet & Perish Song
2. Female Love Ball Marill, 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/Superpower,Belly Drum & Aqua Jet
3. Female Moon Ball Sneasel, 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/Ice Punch,Icicle Crash,Pursuit & Crush Claw

Hi chester =)

IDK if you would be interested in these, but putting up some extra stuff for your Johto section in the form of:

1. Female Moon Ball Marill, 31/31/31/31/31/31 w/Superpower,Belly Drum,Aqua Jet & Perish Song
2. Female Love Ball Marill, 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/Superpower,Belly Drum & Aqua Jet
3. Female Moon Ball Sneasel, 31/31/31/x/31/31 w/Ice Punch,Icicle Crash,Pursuit & Crush Claw
:) that's awfully kind of you:) I take it there must be something that interests you. I take it you also got all of these yourself as well. I don't need perfect pokemon as well spitbacks work just fine with me but take whatever and however much you need from my thread. KingHeracrossTheBug I completely screwed up on the orders so I some how ended up breeding your dream ball heracross instead of something else for another personXD. SO I guess your heracross is ready. If your having trouble with the munchlax evolving just trade me over a male munchlax with egg moves.

:) that's awfully kind of you:) I take it there must be something that interests you. I take it you also got all of these yourself as well. I don't need perfect pokemon as well spitbacks work just fine with me but take whatever and however much you need from my thread.
I'm still building up my armada as well man xD If you'd also like I can rebreed you a Fast Ball Sneasel(I use its mom as a competitive Weavile) w/Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash and Pursuit, and a Luxury Ball Espurr w/Male-Meowstic moves(non-HA sadly).

I'm still building up my armada as well man xD If you'd also like I can rebreed you a Fast Ball Sneasel(I use its mom as a competitive Weavile) w/Ice Punch, Ice Shard, Icicle Crash and Pursuit, and a Luxury Ball Espurr w/Male-Meowstic moves(non-HA sadly).
I'll take the offer for the fast ball sneasal but the meowstic I don't need so what would you like I don't like taking stuff for free at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)