RBTT Champion
PS name: LordST
Laddering alt: CCFl9 LST
HOF Platinum
Screen Shot 2016-12-26 at 12.36.23 AM.png

Last edited:

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
approved by scpinion

SM Challenge #2

3 Cores, Dec 23 - Jan 6

Poison

Scolipede + Nihilego
tag: CCPo9
Hall of Fame Rankings:
Platinum: 1525+
Gold: 1400+
Silver: 1300+
Bronze: 1200+

Psychic

Necrozma + Mega Metagross
tag: CCPs9
Rankings
Platinum: 1575+
Gold: 1450+
Silver: 1350+
Bronze: 1250+

Normal

Bewear + Staraptor
tag: CCNo9
Platinum: 1525+
Gold: 1400+
Silver: 1300+
Bronze: 1200+

Note: To register to participate in a core challenge, you must reply to this forum with the proper information to be eligible! See the example post here for details. This also applies for submitting peaks (with that said please keep all of your information onto 1 post)! Otherwise, refer to the Index Thread for the official rules and info on this project.

As an additional side note, the HoF rankings for the new few or so challenges will start lower than we normally have them due to the fact that the ladder is still developing. Since the ladder is a little more developed now, the HoF ranks for this challenge have been bumped up a bit to accommodate.​

Last edited:
Notice: Type: Null has been changed out for Bewear in the Normal core. I apologize on my part about that, I was looking at the incorrect core when typing the challenge up.

maroon

free palestine
is a Site Content Manageris a Top Team Rateris a Member of Senior Staffis a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributoris a Top Contributoris a Top Smogon Media Contributoris a Dedicated Tournament Hostis a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
RMT & Mono Leader
Challenge Registration:
PS! Name: iExca
Laddering Alt(s): CCNo9 iExca

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)