Monotype Premier League [Congrats Ambitious Altarias!]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
Yeah, won vs Firnen but it's a hollow one as had he had the two mons, especially the Rotom with the right Hidden Type he most likely would have won. I had SubDD Altaria so might've been able to work around it but for sure he would've been in a much better position. GG Swamperts, sad it had to finish like that but you really took us to the wire and I have no doubt you can pick up in the last 2 matches and clinch playoffs.

On that note, #TeamORAS playoffs hype!

http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/hiddentype-231598431

EDIT: we played a game for fun afterwards with the same teams, his obviously having the correct types, and that was a far better game so that's here:
http://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/hiddentype-231602484

Last edited:
I am posting to ask for an inactivity win vs unfixable. I posted a message on her wall asking to arrange a time, but she didn't reply to it. I then PM'd her, but she just said 'I saw your message' then nothing else. I've been waiting for a few days now, and I actually have a test in the morning so I can't exactly pull an all nighter or anything.

scpinion

Life > Monotype... unfortunately :)
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
I am posting to ask for an inactivity win vs unfixable. I posted a message on her wall asking to arrange a time, but she didn't reply to it. I then PM'd her, but she just said 'I saw your message' then nothing else. I've been waiting for a few days now, and I actually have a test in the morning so I can't exactly pull an all nighter or anything.
Go study! School is more important!

Firstly, I'm a guy. Secondly, this has been an incredibly busy week. I'm free from here on out, but if you still think you deserve the activit ywin then go ahead and take it. But instead, I'd prefer a minor extension.

Reactions: RZL

scpinion

is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Firstly, I'm a guy. Secondly, this has been an incredibly busy week. I'm free from here on out, but if you still think you deserve the activit ywin then go ahead and take it. But instead, I'd prefer a minor extension.
Will you guys please arrange a time and complete the battle sometime tomorrow or Tuesday?

1 True Lycan

I'm fine with that, but arranging a time may be difficult given we have a time difference of 7 hours. That's why i was hoping we could play the match over the weekend.
Also, why unfixable do you have your gender as female on your profile if you object if anyone calls you one?
PS i have no idea how to tag people :/

I'm fine with that, but arranging a time may be difficult given we have a time difference of 7 hours. That's why i was hoping we could play the match over the weekend.
Also, why unfixable do you have your gender as female on your profile if you object if anyone calls you one?
PS i have no idea how to tag people :/
Just because lol, it's not a big deal. Sorry about my schedule issues :s. You can tag someone by @[username here without brackets].

I'd like to request an activity for Light since he's not a big forum guy. Zer0 hasn't been on for a lot of days now, and he has no alts according to people in AM.

Screen Shot 2015-05-10 at 6.26.53 PM.png

I hate wins decided by activity ;;

Last edited:
http://prntscr.com/73u8wx

no response, also I have been in the Monotype room and I have a suspicion that Zenith is right and we just haven't been able to catch each other, I've also been on the Not Zer0 alt and I'm sure that's caused some issues

EDIT: I also haven't logged into nimbus because that's a lot of work

Last edited:
Reactions: DoW

Freeroamer

The greatest story of them all.
is a Community Contributoris a Top Tiering Contributor
scpinion change the thread title, my OCD simply can't cope ;w;

Also nice to see Lukes at the top, LOL at how we have the same number of wins as the Altaria's though

scpinion

scpinion change the thread title, my OCD simply can't cope ;w;

Also nice to see Lukes at the top, LOL at how we have the same number of wins as the Altaria's though
Done. So many things to do at the start of each week. x_x

Once all managers have submitted their lineups the battles will be posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)