Other Monotype Swift Swim Water.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAce22

Banned deucer.

Yo guys! Its Ace22 here and im bringing you a team that has been giving me a good amount of sucsess in high ladder especially since it has a pretty nice matchup against Flying and Psychic which are extremely popular. Also this is Pk-Kaisers team(ready for insults lol) but I have played a lot with the team so I decided to make a RMT on it so it could be better for my benifit.

Politoed @ Eject Button
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Encore
- Perish Song

Well obviously Politoed is the main Pokemon since it is the one who gets Drizzle and sets up the rain to open up windows for Kabutops, Swampert, and Kingdra. It has a standard move set and uses Eject Button so as soon as your opponent hits you your getting switched out into another Pokemon and not having to waste a turn of rain switching out.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Volt Switch

The Defensive wall of the team taking advantage of its nice typing with Will-O-Wisp and Pain split. Hydro pump is its primary STAB, while Volt Switch can be used to gain momentum. Leftovers is used to get recover some health back since Pain Split is not always the most reliable form of recovery.

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet

Kabutops is an insanely strong Pokemon, with Life Orb, Swift Swim, and rain being up it is fast and hits hard. It is also used as the rocker of the team and has Stone Edge and Waterfall as its primary stabs.

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Torrent
Adamant Nature
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Swampert is the main Physical wall breaker of the team, having a 150 attack stat coupled with rain it can tear through teams especially without good Physical walls. It is also used as the only other rain setter on the team because of its very decent bulk.

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Forming a very strong offensive core with Swampert it has a versatile range of attacks including Hidden Power Fire which is used to break through Ferrothorn when rain is not up since this team struggles with Ferrothorn, and Ice Beam which can be used for Grass and Dragon types. While it may not look that strong at first a Choice Specs and rain can make it insanely powerful.

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer

Crawdunt is primarily on this team to be used as a strong killer in the back. With Adaptibilty and Life Orb it will deal out crazy amounts of damage with Knock Off and Crabhammer. Aqua Jet can be used to revenge kill or with Swords Dance can rip through teams because of its fairly low speed stat.

Ferrothorn and Grass-types in general - Grass types basically will kill this team, although I do have Kingdra to help with them it can't beat them all by itself. Ferrothorn is especially problomatic since my only way of really killing it is either Crawdunt which does about 55% with Knock Off which is not enough or Hidden Power Fire Kingdra but this is a rain team so its not reliable.

Charizard Y - Although you do have Politoad if it is already at low health Charizard can be a very big threat to the team outspeeding both Swampert and Kabutops with sun up.

Ludicolo and Rotom Wash - Ludicolo is able to take advantage of the rain having its own Swift Swim to destroy the team with Giga Drain since I dont have Sap Sipper Azumarill or Tentacruel. Rotom Wash is also very threatening especially when its scarf since it can just spam Volt Switch and is able to Will-O-Wisp Swampert.

Shoutouts :]

Dream Eater Gengar cause he told me my GMT timezone :D

Lord B33 Cause he trys to study and play PS at the same time

Articuno I cause he told me how to tag people c:

paulo graca cause he told me to put trace gard with energy ball on threat list

Joshz Forgot about u esteemed RMT voice :))

K done

Last edited:
<3 I think I'm pretty good at studying and playing PS at the same time

Anywayyy, nice team but I noticed you literally have nothing to beat mega Venu besides like Draco from Kingdra, which isn't even reliable (252+ SpA Choice Specs Kingdra Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Venusaur: 240-283 (65.9 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO and giga does like 30-40 ;/) so unless you're fine with getting steamrolled by mega venu I'd add either psychic manaphy or starmie (starmie also helps with hazard control which is nice because webs destroy rain)

Bad team as usual 0/10

TheAce22

Banned deucer.
<3 I think I'm pretty good at studying and playing PS at the same time

Anywayyy, nice team but I noticed you literally have nothing to beat mega Venu besides like Draco from Kingdra, which isn't even reliable (252+ SpA Choice Specs Kingdra Draco Meteor vs. 252 HP / 0 SpD Mega Venusaur: 240-283 (65.9 - 77.7%) -- guaranteed 2HKO and giga does like 30-40 ;/) so unless you're fine with getting steamrolled by mega venu I'd add either psychic manaphy or starmie (starmie also helps with hazard control which is nice because webs destroy rain)

Bad team as usual 0/10
Aww your finally learning :) and thanks Im going to change out Kabutops for Starmie .3.

Josh

=P
is a Team Rater Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
I support changing to Starmie, because it also stops breloom from just winning (outspeeds, OHKOs, resists mach punch).

Rest > Perish Song on toed. Give it more longevity, it can still set rain asleep and since there's a damp rock ban it'll need to come in a lot more :p

This may seem weird but I think Manaphy > Crawdaunt would be a good switch. There both wallbreakers, but Manaphy can abuse rain more (rest), with Ice Beam can help with grass a LOT (I don't think HP fire is needed) and can live a solar beam easily and KO back with Scald at +3 (if you aren't +3 go to toed). I can't send a set easily because mobile but yeah.

Cool team, gl w/ it. :p

Yo guys! Its Ace22 here and im bringing you a team that has been giving me a good amount of sucsess in high ladder especially since it has a pretty nice matchup against Flying and Psychic which are extremely popular. Also this is Kaisers teams(ready for insults lol) but I have played a lot with the team so I decided to make a RMT on it so it could be better for my benifit.

Politoed @ Eject Button
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 SpA
Bold Nature
- Scald
- Toxic
- Encore
- Perish Song

Well obviously Politoed is the main Pokemon since it is the one who gets Drizzle and sets up the rain to open up windows for Kabutops, Swampert, and Kingdra. It has a standard move set and uses Eject Button so as soon as your opponent hits you your getting switched out into another Pokemon and not having to waste a turn of rain switching out.

Rotom-Wash @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Def / 4 SpA
Bold Nature
- Will-O-Wisp
- Hydro Pump
- Pain Split
- Volt Switch

The Defensive wall of the team taking advantage of its nice typing with Will-O-Wisp and Pain split. Hydro pump is its primary STAB, while Volt Switch can be used to gain momentum. Leftovers is used to get recover some health back since Pain Split is not always the most reliable form of recovery.

Kabutops @ Life Orb
Adamant Nature
- Stealth Rock
- Stone Edge
- Waterfall
- Aqua Jet

Kabutops is an insanely strong Pokemon, with Life Orb, Swift Swim, and rain being up it is fast and hits hard. It is also used as the rocker of the team and has Stone Edge and Waterfall as its primary stabs.

Swampert @ Swampertite
Ability: Torrent
Adamant Nature
- Rain Dance
- Waterfall
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake

Swampert is the main Physical wall breaker of the team, having a 150 attack stat coupled with rain it can tear through teams especially without good Physical walls. It is also used as the only other rain setter on the team because of its very decent bulk.

Kingdra @ Choice Specs
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Modest Nature
- Hydro Pump
- Draco Meteor
- Ice Beam
- Hidden Power [Fire]

Forming a very strong offensive core with Swampert it has a versatile range of attacks including Hidden Power Fire which is used to break through Ferrothorn when rain is not up since this team struggles with Ferrothorn, and Ice Beam which can be used for Grass and Dragon types. While it may not look that strong at first a Choice Specs and rain can make it insanely powerful.

Crawdaunt @ Life Orb
Ability: Adaptability
EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Swords Dance
- Knock Off
- Aqua Jet
- Crabhammer

Crawdunt is primarily on this team to be used as a strong killer in the back. With Adaptibilty and Life Orb it will deal out crazy amounts of damage with Knock Off and Crabhammer. Aqua Jet can be used to revenge kill or with Swords Dance can rip through teams because of its fairly low speed stat.

Ferrothorn and Grass-types in general - Grass types basically will kill this team, although I do have Kingdra to help with them it can't beat them all by itself. Ferrothorn is especially problomatic since my only way of really killing it is either Crawdunt which does about 55% with Knock Off which is not enough or Hidden Power Fire Kingdra but this is a rain team so its not reliable.

Charizard Y - Although you do have Politoad if it is already at low health Charizard can be a very big threat to the team outspeeding both Swampert and Kabutops with sun up.

Ludicolo and Rotom Wash - Ludicolo is able to take advantage of the rain having its own Swift Swim to destroy the team with Giga Drain since I dont have Sap Sipper Azumarill or Tentacruel. Rotom Wash is also very threatening especially when its scarf since it can just spam Volt Switch and is able to Will-O-Wisp Swampert.

Shoutouts :]

Dream Eater Gengar cause he told me my GMT timezone :D

Lord B33 Cause he trys to study and play PS at the same time

Articuno I cause he told me how to tag people c:

paulo graca cause he told me to put trace gard with energy ball on threat list

Joshz Forgot about u esteemed RMT voice :))

K done
I gave you my critiques prior, like azu/Starmie instead of Kabutops, and trying Scarf Rotom ans Scarf/Specs Politoed. Great job tho! :)

Btw no shout out for your Uncle Stunny? :c

No, PERMISSION is the correct word. Rmting a team to help improve the build defeats the purpose of an RMT if it isn't even your build that you think needs criticizing. These people are just disgusting.

No, PERMISSION is the correct word. Rmting a team to help improve the build defeats the purpose of an RMT if it isn't even your build that you think needs criticizing. These people are just disgusting.
I hate to say this but there are no copyrights to teams. If he did that to me I'd be just as pissed as you, and I think we can all relate. Idk I feel like we need a mod to step in here idk if this is fair.

You also forgot that RMT means Rate MY team. If you are RMT'ing someone elses team, it completely loses the purpose oh RMT'ing the team for your "benefit" anyway. All you are doing is sharing it for everyone to use.

I hate to say this but there are no copyrights to teams. If he did that to me I'd be just as pissed as you, and I think we can all relate. Idk I feel like we need a mod to step in here idk if this is fair.
Well yea, if your aids like someone as yourself you would give that copyright thing most justification, just admit it's retarded and move on. He didn't ask for permission, and basically shared something that was not his. it's not that hard to understand.

Well yea, if your aids like someone as yourself you would give that copyright thing most justification, just admit it's retarded and move on. He didn't ask for permission, and basically shared something that was not his. it's not that hard to understand.
There are nicer ways to say things as this is a public forum.

antemortem

is a Forum Moderatoris a Community Contributoris a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Socialization Head
idk what this is but i was asked to delete it and i'm not comfortable doing that so locked until an RMT mod deals with it lol

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Okay this should go without saying but please do not RMT another person's team without some sort of consent. The original builder wasn't even acknowledged in the RMT initially which makes it even more unacceptable. Leaving this here just so people are aware that doing something like this is a no-go, if it wasn't clear before (which it really should be).

Stunfisk The Great there isn't technically a copyright but honestly it's just logical. You don't RMT another person's team unless you have permission. Something like that really doesn't have to be put in writing. On a separate note I realise that you're pissed PK-Kaiser but that doesn't give you the excuse to call someone aids so chill out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)