More Flawless HA Tyrunts [COMPLETE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xen

is a Community Leaderis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnus
Wi-Fi Leader

Well, with everyone jumping on the Tyrunt band wagon, I've acquired my own PGL dino and bred a flawless female HA from scratch via TM breeding. So for those who have yet to pick up one, I have plenty of clones of these to spare.

Species: Tyrunt
Xen|01626|

Ability: Sturdy|Nature: Jolly
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31
Move 1: Dragon Dance|Move 2: Ice Fang
Move 3: Fire Fang|Move 4: Thunder Fang
Redis

Notes: Time machine bred and cloned by me.

Rules:
-Deposit something on the GTS, preferably something that won't be sniped, with the msg "Xen's Tyrunt"
-Post here with the Pokemon you deposited and your IGN
-???
-Profit

This giveaway will run for the next 48 hours, like usual.​

Last edited:

Hulavuta

keeps the varmints on the run
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Community Leader Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnus
Xeno my best friend in the whole entire world I'm at college without my 3DS can I reserve one and get it tonight?

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
ill take it off and put it on again, wasnt sniped

does it not work if i input tyrunts german name on search on my german cartridge, because ive not got one in my dex yet

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
Deposited a level 2 female fletchling with the message. IGN is Kevin. Thanks so much!
Deposited a level 2 male zigzagoon with the message, IGN Rishik, thanks!
Sent

Zigzachs
Most

ill take it off and put it on again, wasnt sniped

does it not work if i input tyrunts german name on search on my german cartridge, because ive not got one in my dex yet
Lemme change the rule of Zigzagoons to Wurmples; I think the overabundance of Zigzagoons are playing a role in not letting me find these.

Thanks bud <3
I don't really participate in giveaways that often, but I can't resist a hexflawless ha 12,5% female.

Xen

Wi-Fi Leader
No, still there...mind if I upload a Linoone instead? I tend to have bad luck with Wurmple but not with Linoone.
Yeah that's fine.

In fact, I think I'll abolish specific Pokemon uploads since all the common Pokemon are being rather difficult to find apparently. Just deposit whatever you guys don't want, preferably stuff that won't easily be sniped.

Deposited a female lvl 3 Wurmple.
IGN: Shady6121
Don't see it either; my Wurmple list on the GTS is pretty stagnant, so I'll just direct trade it since you're on my friends list

I want to grab one hun, but I got work for the next 6-7 hours. Will deposit a Wurmple later and VM to let you know, if that's ok.
Sure thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)