Abomasnow @ Choice Scarf (Lead 1)
Ability: Snow Warning
EVs: 18 HP, 252 SpA, 240 Spe
Nature: Calm [+SpD, -Atk]
-Blizzard
-HP [fire]
-Energy Ball
-Ice Beam
This is the scarf set. It gives some extra speed to my team. Blizzard is great STAB. Also, energy ball is good STAB. HP Fire is for those ferrothorns and other steel types around. Finally, ice beam is for if i lose the weather war. 240 Spe is a bit better than 252 because those extra evs dont come in much handy most of the time.

Mamoswine @ Life Orb
Ability: Snow Cloak
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 HP
Nature: Adamant [+Atk, -SpA]
-Icicle Crash
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Ice Shard
This is to give my team some extra power and priority. Besides, he's pretty common on snow teams, which its pretty easy to see why. Icicle crash is good STAB, EQ is good coverage and STAB, Stone edge is more coverage, and finally Ice shard is priority.

Haxorus @ Choice Band
Ability: Mold Breaker
EVs: 252 Atk, 252 Spe, 6 HP
Nature: Jolly [+Spe, -SpA]
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Brick Break
-Double Chop
This is my "Im tired of you being alive so Im going to OHKO you" poke. Outrage with STAB + Choice Band on a poke with 140+ base Atk is just overkill. Earthquake is so steels cant wall him. The other moves are just filler. Double Chop and Brick Break are the only other 2 moves that can even be of any use really.*

Heatran @ Air Balloon (lead 2)
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP, 252 SpD, 4 Def
Nature: Calm [+SpD, -Atk]
-Lava Plume
-Earthpower
-Toxic
-Stealth Rock
This is my special wall. Lava Plume is to stop physical attqckers from destroying me because of the 30% burn rate. Earthpower is always good. Toxic is here to slowly kill off walls and to sort of toxic stall. Stealth rock is to get up rocks and is the reason i have this as one of my usual leads.*

Rotom-W @ Leftovers
Ability: Levitate
EVs: 252 SpA, 112 HP, 148 Spe
Nature: Modest [+SpA, -Atk]
-Thunderbolt
-Hydro Pump
-Will o Wisp
-Pain Split
You know, Ive always wanted to use a rotom form other than wash. For this team, I think rotom-f would be great, due to the access to blizzard. But maybe rotom-w would be better though. Either way, they'd serve the same purpose - Support. He'd be used to cripple strong physical attackers with will o wisp, hit a powerful stab with thunderbolt and blizzard/hydro pump. Also, he's bulky as can be, and pain split is just bread and butter rotom if you ask me

Hitmontop @ Leftovers
Ability: Intimidate/Technician?
EVs: 252 HP, 180 Def, 78 SpD
Nature: Adamant [+Atk, -SpA]
-Suckerpunch
-Fake Out
-Close Combat
-Rapid Spin
My Rapid Spinner! Yes, this team is weak to rocks (if i decide to have rotom-f), so a spinner is pretty necessary. Hitmontop is way underrated, and next to starmie is probably the best spinner. These evs should give him some pretty good and even survivability. Fake out is easy early damage. Sucker punch is for priority and extra coverage. And close combat is powerful stab. Also, could someone tell me if technician or intimidate is better? I never really understood technician.*

Any criticism is appreciated.

BTzz

spams overhand rights
is a Contributor Alumnus
I recommend using Choice Scarf Abomasnow over your current set. It can revenge kill Excadrill and Clhorophyll sweepers which you team will have trouble against otherwise.

I also recommend using Life Orb Mamoswine. Imo Scarf Mamo is a bit redundant when mamo has an awsome priority STAB move like Ice Shard.

Nope, Kyurem is BL. A good set will be shown below.

Kyurem @ Choice Scarf/Life Orb
Ability: Pressure
Nature: Naive/Rash
EVs: 4atk/252Satk/252spd
-Outrage
-Blizzard
-Draco Meteor/Dragon Pulse
-Focus Blast/Hidden Power [Fire]
Pretty standard Kyurem set.

You can try this retarded set I made:
I've been using this set lately, but only on Hail teams:

Kyurem @ Choice Scarf
212 HP / 252 Sp. Atk. / 44 Spe
Ice Beam
Blizzard
Draco Meteor
HP Fire

It might seem awkward not fully investing in speed considering that it is scarfed, but this gives it just enough speed to out-run Thundurus. Ice Beam is there in case Hail isn't up. Spam Blizzard otherwise. Draco Meteor is obvious, and HP Fire is there for pesky steels. Though you might want to run an alternate spread of 116 HP / 252 Sp. Atk. / 140 Spe and Timid nature in case you fear Jolly +1 Spe Dragonite.
Feel free to drop Ice Beam for Focus Miss, but the whole point of Ice Beam is if you lose the weather war.

Run Giga Drain over Energy Ball for Abomasnow. The very slight difference in power is outweighed by the recovery. Especially if you decide to use it on something like Swampert. Which, of course, you would if you faced a Swampert. So... yeah.

Well, giga drain is a 4th gen move, and I cant get something outside of 5th gen, as far as move sets go. So if I use Kyurem, would this be an alright set?

Kyurem @ Life Orb/Choice Specs
Pressure
Timid [+Spe, -Atk] (i think this is the nature im thinking of)
6 HP, 252 SpA, 252 Spe
Blizzard
Ice Beam
Draco Meteor
HP [fire]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)