Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

If you change the year when searching for spreads on rng reporter, will the spreads still be the same?

And do i need a synchronizer? If so, does anybody have an impish or relaxed one?

Changing the year changes the delay needed to hit each seed, so, since you are searching within a delay range, some new spreads will appear and some will vanish.

You need a synchroniser to use method J. I have a relaxed one, but not impish.

Everyone says its so easy, well its not :(
I am trying to do what it says...

1. Calibration. Found that my range is 599-610 (delays) and i got 13 (seconds) everytime

2. Found a spread I liked:
Seed: bc040265
Frame: 16
Nature: Impish

3. Clicked 'generate times' and picked one:
2009 06 28 (date), 4:07:13 (target time), 604 (delay)

4. Set my ds clock for the synchronize time: 4:06

5. Waited for my reset time (1 min. later) and reset.

6. Pressed 'a' until i got through the menu, and hit continue

7. Input the seed: bc040265, into the rng reporter (to get coin flip data)

8. The coin flips from my game did not match the rng reporter

What am i doing wrong?

That means you probably missed your delay. Reset and keep trying. You'll hit it eventually. Your delays are odd remember, are you using a GBA game to make them even?

*EDIT: you mean relaxed, not impish. The impish spread at that frame for that seed is terrible.

Hello,

I have extracted the Platinum Encounter Information!! Well not for every route (yet)! I compared if the data from D/P with the data from the upokecenter.com and it matches!! I'm currently working on it to extract it for every route.

OK, any answers to what I may be doing wrong? I have a great spread, and all my times/frames are set. The frame I got in the alibration phase is the same as the one needed for tht spread. My second is 14, delay range is 595=615, and frame is 10. However, whenever I soft reset, collect the egg, and do the coin flip, the flips dont match anything. I even did the search twice. So, anyone know what may be wrong here?

Also, do you keep the journal up even ahter calibrating(ie: during SRing when you don't need to do page flips?)

OK, any answers to what I may be doing wrong? I have a great spread, and all my times/frames are set. The frame I got in the alibration phase is the same as the one needed for tht spread. My second is 14, delay range is 595=615, and frame is 10. However, whenever I soft reset, collect the egg, and do the coin flip, the flips dont match anything. I even did the search twice. So, anyone know what may be wrong here?

Also, do you keep the journal up even ahter calibrating(ie: during SRing when you don't need to do page flips?)
Well, as much as I know from abusing for shinies (I've never tried IV Abusing yet), the Time Finder tells you the delay you have to have to get the right egg. You don't just put your delay range there and get in it, you have to find the delay it tells you and get the exact delay. Also, the seconds that you need to get is said in the Time Finder too. You have to SR on the time it tells you.

And I don't think you need the journal up when you don't have to do any page flips, as that's the only reason you need the journal to be up - to do the page flips to advance the frame.

Well, as much as I know from abusing for shinies (I've never tried IV Abusing yet), the Time Finder tells you the delay you have to have to get the right egg. You don't just put your delay range there and get in it, you have to find the delay it tells you and get the exact delay. Also, the seconds that you need to get is said in the Time Finder too. You have to SR on the time it tells you.
Well in the directions it tells you to put your delay range in. It also tells me the exact delay I need in the row where the desired spread is.

And I don't think you need the journal up when you don't have to do any page flips, as that's the only reason you need the journal to be up - to do the page flips to advance the frame.
Hmm...Maybe thts my problem. I'll try it withput the journal...

Well in the directions it tells you to put your delay range in. It also tells me the exact delay I need in the row where the desired spread is.
Yeah, and you have to get that exact delay. If none of your coin flips match any of the spreads, that means the delay you had at that soft reset was screwed up and your delay was completely off the desired delay range of spreads. Maybe try recallibrating your delay range again.

That means you probably missed your delay. Reset and keep trying. You'll hit it eventually. Your delays are odd remember, are you using a GBA game to make them even?
Yeah I can't hit my delay either. After 3 hours not once did I hit the correct delay. Just a quick question tho. After you check youre delay with the coin tosser, when checking the delay through RNG reporter do you enter in the minute of when you hit continue, or the minute you caught the test pokemon?

Lol. too bad missing by a second isn't good enough for this T.T

edit

So lets say my delay is 604. i have to exactly hit 604? is that correct?

Hey, I'm probably going to start trying to rng abuse for IV's later today, and I'm wondering, in the Time Finder, where it says the time, is that the time where you should hit continue, meaning that you should start 14 seconds before that time (for me), or do you start SRing at that time, meaning you should hit it 14 seconds after?

shinyrattata, I believe you are correct.

Hey, I'm probably going to start trying to rng abuse for IV's later today, and I'm wondering, in the Time Finder, where it says the time, is that the time where you should hit continue, meaning that you should start 14 seconds before that time (for me), or do you start SRing at that time, meaning you should hit it 14 seconds after?
Tht is your target time, so you would SR 14 seconds prior to it I'm pretty sure.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)