Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

Supe

would you suck the poison out
Thats right. The only ways to get EVs is by using vitamins or getting exp. in battles.

I have some questions about RNG in HG/SS:

1. How do you advance the RNG?

2. How much does it advance the RNG by?

3. What frame rate are the two romaing beasts? (Raikou and Entei).

You need to use an emulator with the ability to create Save States. They capture an exact moment in gameplay, and create a save file. You can then load from that immediate moment and do cool RNG stuff that I don't get.

Can I just verify that using Sweet Scent in the Trophy Garden in Platinum increases the frame by 1 (no roamers).

You need to use an emulator with the ability to create Save States. They capture an exact moment in gameplay, and create a save file. You can then load from that immediate moment and do cool RNG stuff that I don't get.

Can I just verify that using Sweet Scent in the Trophy Garden in Platinum increases the frame by 1 (no roamers).
It increases it by 2.

So I could just subtract 2 from the frames and then use it?
Or do you mean there are only 2 spread on the front page that are higher?

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Can the spreads under 'Receiving Wondercards' work for Method1 Roamers?
Yes, they sure can, but you are going to have to input the seed, generate as method, and see if the nature is worth a damn. In some cases it will be, in most cases it won't be.

What I suggest you do, if you are looking for method 1 spreads, is to use the method 1 spreadsheets, though, as that is what they are meant for. And they contain all of the necesary information. Basically, don't try to use a screwdriver to hammer nails here.

I'm trying to breed a Modest shiny Synchronize Alakazam. I'm at the point where I'm trying to find a shiny by the steps in the original post, which I completely understand and have done before, but I have never saught something so specific like this (i.e. I've never tried for the combination of nature, shinyness, and ability). Obviously, there aren't very many of them within the 10000 frame search on RNG reporter.

My question is this: Is there another way, other than just keep restarting my game until I find one? Unfortunately I have USA parents, so my options are limited.

Thanks in advance.

Is there a good method 1 Timid HP Ice 70 spread with a 31 IV in Speed? I haven't been able to find one. If not, what is the best Timid HP Ice spread?

Is there a good method 1 Timid HP Ice 70 spread with a 31 IV in Speed? I haven't been able to find one. If not, what is the best Timid HP Ice spread?
Yeah, there is if you use emloop. My delay was 1200 something in 2009 I think. It's 31/22/30/31/31/31 if I recall correctly.

Edit: I think it was a delay of 1262, 2009, with those IVs.

(Seed, Frame, PID, Nature, Ability, you get the rest...)
4e08033f, 5743, 2dc21a19, Timid, 1, 30, 31, 30, 31, 31, 31, Ice, 70
f012030d, 2695, 46f43bca, Timid, 0, 31, 22, 30, 31, 31, 31, Ice, 70

The first one is the highest yielding Timid HP Ice spread possible from Method 1, the Second is probably the best overall Timid HP Ice spread in the game.

Thanks! One more thing... there are absolutely no IV combinations that yield HP Fire (even without 70 BP) and have a 31 Speed IV? It looks like these two are the best Timid HP Fire spreads then:

seed 110C02BB, frame 2346, Timid, 30/18/31/30/31/30, HP Fire 70
seed F2090263, frame 2786, Timid, 30/18/31/30/31/30, HP Fire 70

...right?

mingot

free agent
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Thanks! One more thing... there are absolutely no IV combinations that yield HP Fire (even without 70 BP) and have a 31 Speed IV? It looks like these two are the best Timid HP Fire spreads then:

...right?
You can't have HP fire and an odd speed value period.

MetalKid's Hidden Power Calculator is your friend :)

...right?
f0103b6, 5275, 53671dfa, Timid, 0, 31, 6, 31, 30, 31, 30, Fire, 70

Personally, I'd use that spread. Which IMO is the best Timid HP fire spread in the game, as long as you don't need the attack...

10100330, 7769, 76ce7180, Timid, 0, 31, 31, 30, 30, 31, 30, Fire, 70

That is the best spread period for overall IV yield. If you can hit high delays, then I recommend putting the spreads into PokeRNG and setting the delay value to something like 595 ~ 1400+ You'll probably find the same spreads with a much lower offset with a higher delay.

Im currently trying to have a good SID on my Plat.
however I've been entering info on the Wichu Programm and Im still not sure if im doing correctly. LF explained to me a few time..but I...kinda forgot...

It's the last part that confuses me more tough.

Minimum delay: 0 (Default)
Max delay: 3000 (Im might put more)
Start Search at: 0
End Search at: 0

It would be great if you could tell me exactly what to put in each area...since well, it's the only way il know if im doing it right.

And is there a search for Min/Max frames..all my frames are really...low. @__@
So I might have missed something here. =o

NOTE: I heard their is another programm that can help you with your SID..im not sure in what aspect, but is this true?
SEC. NOTE: When I input it into the RNG report it finds some that aren't in the sheet found with PokéRNG....and that and the delay won't go over 999, there is nothing I can do about this right?

I just tried to use PokeRNG to search for a 31/x/31/31/31/0 Quiet spread, and all of my results have a seed of 0. What's the deal here?

Also, when running the version of the program that is currently available for download, it says "Version 1.0"... is this a typo, or do I need to go somewhere else for version 1.1?

Thanks!

Age of Kings

of the Ash Legion
is a Forum Moderator Alumnus
Hey guys, I was wondering, for Method J, what frame Pokemon do inside buildings start?

i.e. Old Chateau Gastly/Haunter, the stuff in the building south of Solaceon, etc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)