Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

NPC advances? I basically save stated in front of the machine in Elm's Lab, with my delay hit, but I need to hit a frame of 61. And while looking at the memory, nothing seems to change.
You have to walk outside. From the looks of it, you won't be able to do it from there.

I have two questions:

1- do anybody know how to predict wich pokemon will come out at a certain frame in the safari zone?

2- if I want to RNG latios when steven comes to tell you that it is roaming in kanto, what I have to do is to exit from the door of the pokemon club at the right frame? and does the running bayleef advance it?

thanks.

Ok, I figured out that my last "clickable" moment in right before the Mini-Me and I'll have to calibrate with that in mind, moving on...
As you know, when you want a particular IV-Nature to be shiny, you also end up with a "mirror" IV spread with a another nature. Now, my aim is to capture as many shiny legends as I can with beneficial natures, so which shiny-IV-nature/nature combo should I go for?
Rash/Timid
Lonely/Timid
Bold/Timid
Modest/Timid

I'm leaning towards Bold/Timid since MOdest/timid is almost redundant
and i'm not crazy abut the others.

DarthChocoboz: If you can egg IV then you can Capture RNG. The only major change is encounter slot. Enter your seed into the main window of RNG Reporter and hit generate. Find your spread and right click >>> Encounter Slot for your game. It's self explanatory from there on which pokemon you'll get when you land on that frame, lol.

Also, something to note: Sweet scenting in grass advances the frame by +2, water +3, fishing +4.

The only other thing to be careful for is moving NPCs. Just battle everyone that you can and you should be pretty good :) IF you're abusing legends...don't worry about NPCs :)

Other than those differences...just RNG as normal. Hit your delay, target time, and frame and you're good to go :)

According to what i've read, it said that Riolu's gender ratio is 87.5 % for male and 12.5% for female. But on for the spread that I'm using on my reporter to rng abuse a wild riolu says the gender ratio's are "F:50%; M:12.5%; M:25%; F:75%".

So how do I know which gender it's gonna have if it's Gender ratio for becoming a male is "87.5%"?

According to what i've read, it said that Riolu's gender ratio is 87.5 % for male and 12.5% for female. But on for the spread that I'm using on my reporter to rng abuse a wild riolu says the gender ratio's are "F:50%; M:12.5%; M:25%; F:75%".

So how do I know which gender it's gonna have if it's Gender ratio for becoming a male is "87.5%"?
It should be male, as "12.5%" means "87.5% male and 12.5% female," and I'm fairly sure the reverse doesn't exist.

IM just trying to hit my seed and delay now, probably because its my first time i can't hit them
Some advice:
When you miss your seed, don't just start again right away; check what delay you actually hit, and if most of your misses fall into a certain range, change your year.

Lamitie11 said:
RNGing for shiny Lugia; how should I advance the frame, as there is no "cell" service in the whirlpool islands?
I think surfing with Repel would be your best bet, but you'll need to be careful. I'd check the guide again to make sure it wouldn't mess you up.

Ok, so I've been going to through the process of Egg RNG in HG/SS and I decided to take a break for like, 1 day o.o

Anyways, I saw that the Crown Suicune came out on Mystery Gift. I've never done Wonder Card RNG and was wondering if I should try RNG'ing this. So, could someone lead me to the right direction on Wonder Card RNG and a few questions:

Does this Suicune always appear with the same Nature?
Is it worth it?

Some advice:
When you miss your seed, don't just start again right away; check what delay you actually hit, and if most of your misses fall into a certain range, change your year.

I think surfing with Repel would be your best bet, but you'll need to be careful. I'd check the guide again to make sure it wouldn't mess you up.
Where does it tell me how many frames that it advances?

RNGing for shiny Lugia; how should I advance the frame, as there is no "cell" service in the whirlpool islands?
I would save right before you enter Lugias chamber and do the seed verification and advancements there before you enter. That's how I did it, anyway.

One thing you have to be careful of is that your frame may advance while walking to Lugia if your # of steps crosses the 128 threshold to advance the frame. You can figure this out by doing a test run and seeing if there are any advances during your approach.

Ok I'm having a problem. Right now I'm aiming for this for the Suicune north of Cerulean:

PID: C1677E3A (Timid, ability 0), IVs: 31/31/31/30/31/31, seed: F30004C2, delay: 1207 (year: 2011), method 1: 31, K (synch): 14, K (no synch): None, HP: Electric 70

I hit my seed (confirmed by Elm calls). First I made 13 calls and encountered Suicune, but it was Careful natured (which is what's listed as frame 13 on RNG Reporter). So then I tried making 14 calls and encountered him, but then it was Modest.. which isn't listed on RNG Reporter at all.

I have a Timid Synch first in my party (fainted).

What's the problem?

EDIT: I kept trying to test this. Every time I made 13 calls I got what's highlighted below... but when I made 14 I got a Modest with some other IVs.

http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll95/Exploitss/suicune.jpg

@Exploits: I am pretty sure your synchronizer has to be alive because frame 14 careful and 15 modest is what you get without a sync for that particular seed.

@Exploits: I am pretty sure your synchronizer has to be alive because frame 14 careful and 15 modest is what you get without a sync for that particular seed.
Ahh ok.. I'll try it with my Synch alive.. but I thought it could be fainted as long as it's first in your party? I caught my shiny Groudon with it fainted.

Ahh ok.. I'll try it with my Synch alive.. but I thought it could be fainted as long as it's first in your party? I caught my shiny Groudon with it fainted.
This could be because the sync and non-sync had the same spread and frame so you still got your desired Groudon. Anyway, try it again. It should work this time.

I'm pretty sure I've read that your Synch doesn't have to be alive. And there wasn't a frame to catch Groudon without a Synch. But I'll try again later with it alive.

I'm pretty sure I've read that your Synch doesn't have to be alive. And there wasn't a frame to catch Groudon without a Synch. But I'll try again later with it alive.
Oh really? Well either way your game doesnt seem to recognize your synchronizer and I think all your other steps are correct so just try that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 19)