Most Generation PRNG Help / Information

I managed to catch my seed, now i am 1 frame from the encounter.
I am on my bike, and i need to use sweet scent.
Should i advance my frame by 1 by an elm call and then sweet scent or sweet scent only? I'm unsure whether sweet scent advances a frame...
Dude I think you made a mistake sweet scenting can advance the frame different amounts in different games you have to calibrate that in hg/ss. I'm not too familiar with that I need someone to confirm this with me.

I managed to catch my seed, now i am 1 frame from the encounter.
I am on my bike, and i need to use sweet scent.
Should i advance my frame by 1 by an elm call and then sweet scent or sweet scent only? I'm unsure whether sweet scent advances a frame...
Sweet Scent on a bicycle advances the frame by 1.

I'm having trouble trying to hatch a shiny pokemon, I have my SID from AR and a website that gave same one but everytime I try to hatch a shiny pokemon, i get the right nature and gender but im not getting a shiny, I used to be able to get shinies everytime i tried but for some reason im not getting em now. is it that im doing something wrong or....?

I would double check your ID and SID to make sure you are generating the correct seeds, then just make sure you are actually hitting your seed and not missing it (like I usually do) also make sure you have saved so that you will start facing the day care lady to prevent possible changes to the seed between checking and depositing the parents. As long as you use the correct ID's and time and hit your seed you will get the shiny egg on whatever frame you choose (I choose a seed on frame 1 so that it is the first egg)

I'm having trouble trying to hatch a shiny pokemon, I have my SID from AR and a website that gave same one but everytime I try to hatch a shiny pokemon, i get the right nature and gender but im not getting a shiny, I used to be able to get shinies everytime i tried but for some reason im not getting em now. is it that im doing something wrong or....?
Make sure you checked off the HGSS Shiny Egg box if you're playing HG/SS.

I do have the HGSS shiny egg box checked. i always use a frame of 1 for getting the right nature, but i know my SID isnt wrong because it never changed from 7 months ago, but for some reason its not working now, and ive done it with 3 eggs, one gyarados one garchomp and one metagross. I have a swampert ludicolo tyranitar dragonite umbreon starmie kindra and vaporeon to prove that i have managed to do it more than once. unless gyarados and garchomp have something other than 50/50 gender and metagross does have a gender i dont think im doing anything wrong. on another topic, is there a way to RNG for BW? would really love perfect hydregion!

Trying to RNG Celebi.

Does anyone know of any odd spreads that give hidden power Ice/Fire and still have speed and spatk 31? Also, since the nature is random and I'll be doing this a lot, does one exist that's under 150 frames...?

Toast++

Nexus is literally the worst.
is a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Programmer Alumnusis a Top Researcher Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
Trying to RNG Celebi.

Does anyone know of any odd spreads that give hidden power Ice/Fire and still have speed and spatk 31? Also, since the nature is random and I'll be doing this a lot, does one exist that's under 150 frames...?
Hidden power is based on the IVs of a pokemon.
Ice cannot have 31 speed.
Fire cannot have 31 speed or special attack.

Hyperdragon: Yes there's a way to RNG B/W. That's why there's a 5th gen RNG help forum.

Hidden power is based on the IVs of a pokemon.
Ice cannot have 31 speed.
Fire cannot have 31 speed or special attack.

Hyperdragon: Yes there's a way to RNG B/W. That's why there's a 5th gen RNG help forum.
Hidden Power Ice:
31/E/30/31/31/31
31/O/31/31/31/30
30/E/30/31/31/31
30/O/30/31/31/31

Come again?

On RNG Reporter 9, I was putting a shiny Egg seed (HGSS) into the main window, but on the frame, it showed the correct nature, etc., but no shiny mark. I chose "DPPt Egg PID (International)." Is this just a bug in RNG Reporter?

My frame is 1208 and I'm trying to RNG an azelf
so thats 1208-1
I'm doing 128 steps with 5 pokemon in my party and then 601 flips is that correct?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 15)