Most Overused, Abused, and Broken Leads

I'm fucking tired of encountering ScarfGar leads 7 times every ten battles. Know what's worse? I'm not exaggerating.
Which is why my lead is a Zen Headbutting Scarf'd Jolly Jirachi. The people who copy paste Scarfgar with Modest nature get outsped and give me a big "HEY WTF!?" when they get one shot.

oddly enough I rarely find Scafgar now, it usually has Lum or some other item.

Brozong is the other lead I usually see and works out decently.

I think the majority of the thread as found Gengar as the most annoying lead in the game, which I agree with wholeheatedly... lol. Scarf or not, even the Focus Sashed one is extemely annoying. Next to Gengar... I'd have to say Yanmega. I hate that thing with a passion. And some of them are running HP ground! For fucks sake!

I personally love Jolteon as my 'anti-starter' starter.

I run a modest Jolteon with EVs split betwen speed and Sp Att and attach expert belt.

It has Thunderbolt, Shadow Ball, HP Ice and Toxic.

All the attacks should speak for themselves and toxic is for any walls like blissey or cresselia that think about switching in. I chose Toxic over Twave for all those ground types that will try to switch in to a STAB thunderbolt. It's also great for Electivire's hoping to pick up a boost with Motor Drive.

This guy DECIMATES teams and works well when you pair it with a strong Flying type or Levitate pokemon.

gengar and yanmega do my nut, i run jask myself (if i can get a sub off i can get a SD and then metagross says hey and sweeps), i dont see what discussing broken leads will do unless they end up being moved up to UBER, and i think the unorigionality in shoddy is partly due to the ladder system anyway.
so yea gengar (especilly sash) and yanmega as its free special sweep and speed if it cant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)