Mr. Treason VS Train Man - An Uber Warstory

You've successfully sparked a slight interest in me regarding the Ubers metagame. For that I'd like to thank you. Good job and congrats on your new badge.

This was very entertaining. Great job.

I'll leave this here for a couple more days, then it is getting moved to the Warstory Archive.
:toast: Thanks Phuquoh! That guide to writing Warstories is also coming along.

That must have been the most tense ending to play out ever, fantastic warstory. Mr.Treason had some funny comments aswell.
Thanks!

Well, this got me out of boredom, awesome warstory.
Glad I could help, lol.

Can I say anything that hasn't been said yet? Great job.
That's more than enough, lol. =D

You've successfully sparked a slight interest in me regarding the Ubers metagame. For that I'd like to thank you. Good job and congrats on your new badge.
Thanks! I hope you do play Ubers and i've seen you around C&C. I wouldn't be surprised if you were badged with your helpful HTMLing.

I gotta be honest, that was a really good uber battle. You guys both had your shares of good predictions. The only real turn that I thought was questionable was when Mr. Treason's abomasnow used blizzard on your kyogre before it died.

RICK DANGEROUS

not nearly as dangerous as advertised
I'm Mr.Treason, by the way (AMAZING, EH?).

That was quite a nice battle. I faced Train Man about 5 times on the ubers ladder. All of them were great games.

Nice Warstory. Good to see it's being archived

Great story. This reminds me of some of the fun times I've had with you on the ladder. Always nice to see you battle.

Chou Toshio

Over9000
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Top Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
This was very entertaining. Great job.

I'll leave this here for a couple more days, then it is getting moved to the Warstory Archive.
Gah, got to post before this gets archived then. Damn great job Train Man!! This was just out and out a terrific job, story, battle, the shpeal! :D

Makes me want to take time to write one myself, though I haven't in ages. :o

I gotta be honest, that was a really good uber battle. You guys both had your shares of good predictions. The only real turn that I thought was questionable was when Mr. Treason's abomasnow used blizzard on your kyogre before it died.
Thanks Jeb!

I'm Mr.Treason, by the way (AMAZING, EH?). That was quite a nice battle. I faced Train Man about 5 times on the ubers ladder. All of them were great games. Nice Warstory. Good to see it's being archived
Nice to know who you are, lol. Thanks Atheist/Treason!

Great warstory Tman. Possibly the best one in ages. Nice job.
Thanks Jr.!

Gah, got to post before this gets archived then. Damn great job Train Man!! This was just out and out a terrific job, story, battle, the shpeal! :D

Makes me want to take time to write one myself, though I haven't in ages. :o
Thank Chou! Means alot coming from you, I really enjoyed your reading your anime/fan-fic Warstories. You should definitely write another if you're still battling and whatnot.

incredible warstory train man
Thanks John!

Well done, both on a great warstory and your new badge!

A magnificent read for sure.
Thanks BK! It was pretty great timing, getting a badge and reaching 1K Posts, so i figured why not post a Warstory.

Fantastic story. It encouraged me to play ubers once again.

I also enjoyed a little more than I would have normally because I know Mr Treason =D.

I think this is the best warstory I've read in a long time. Good writing. No annoying jokes. Information about the current situation and the reasoning behind every major move. Everyone who aspires to write warstories should read this one and learn.

Bologo

Have fun with birds and bees.
is a Contributor Alumnus
I just finished reading this entire warstory, and I believe that are an extremely skilled writer. Honestly, it was a nice quick battle with a prediction war the entire time, and your writing brought this story to life.

It was hard not to feel the tension that was occurring at the end with the double Rayquaza showdown. Your commentary made this feel like the final battle in an action-thriller novel, and the comment at the end where you said that you could "pick your own winner", made it sound enigmatic. Seriously, at the end, it seemed like one of those battles in the anime where both pokemon struck each other at the exact same time, but there was a slience, and only one remained standing while one fell over.

I love this warstory a lot, and I hope that it is welcomed warmly into the warstory archive. Great job Train Man, keep up the good work!

P.S. Since you have a badge, I think you can move your warstory to the archive on your own since you already got it approved for the archive by Phuquoph. I'm pretty sure you can.

Great warstory, one of the closest and best written I've read. Interestingly, as I read the line 'as I [Blissey] survived by the skin on my teeth', I was listening to the song "Skin O' My Teeth" by Megadeth.

Exactly what BK said. Nice to see you're coming through the ranks as a recognisable player. ^_~
Thanks Taylor!

Fantastic story. It encouraged me to play ubers once again. I also enjoyed a little more than I would have normally because I know Mr Treason =D.
Thanks, glad to see your coming back in to Ubers. I remember laddering with you while you were in Uber Clash. I always hoped I would'nt have to versus you in upcoming rounds cos we knew each other's teams, lol.

Wow, that was close!
Thanks!

I think this is the best warstory I've read in a long time. Good writing. No annoying jokes. Information about the current situation and the reasoning behind every major move. Everyone who aspires to write warstories should read this one and learn.
Thanks!

I love this warstory a lot, and I hope that it is welcomed warmly into the warstory archive. Great job Train Man, keep up the good work!

P.S. Since you have a badge, I think you can move your warstory to the archive on your own since you already got it approved for the archive by Phuquoph. I'm pretty sure you can.
Thanks! And are you sure? I thought only mods could move things in to the Archive... I'll try it out anyway, but I might just leave this open for one more day. Also, if there's any say amongst badge-holders, i'd like to see your Warstory in the Archive as well. :toast:

Great warstory, one of the closest and best written I've read. Interestingly, as I read the line 'as I [Blissey] survived by the skin on my teeth', I was listening to the song "Skin O' My Teeth" by Megadeth.
lol, Great song choice. I'm more of a glam metal/alternative rock kind of person, but I do appreciate Metallica and the occasional Megadeath song.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)