Tournament MSPL: Week 4

Kinzo

formerly Kinzo Ketchum
hosted by Kinzo GeniusFromHoenn , approved by Rage
MSPL Week 4
MSPL_I_Logo.png

art by Bka Onon
Hello everyone! Welcome to the 1st edition of MSPL. Otherwise known as Mystic Society Premiere League. This is a team tournament born through the interest of the people present in the community of The Mystic Society. The team tournament consists of 8 qualified teams ,each having atleast 10 players, clashing in the pool of various tiers throughout smogon. Out of these 8 teams, 4 will qualify for play offs after 7 weeks of round robin. The champion of MSPL will arise in play offs. Lets hope this tournament occurs in succession and enjoy yourselves!

Tournament rules:

• Follow all rules listed here.
  • Schedule via Smogon VMs. It's easier for me to make decisions for activity calls when I can actually see what went down with scheduling.If you are unable to schedule with your opponent, please let your managers know ASAP so they can communicate that to me or the other team's managers for a potential substitute.
  • Substitutions may be made after a week has started. When making a substitution, please tag myself, the managers of the opposing team, and all of the players affected by the substitute to ensure that everyone is made aware. Players who have already played in the week or were subbed out in the same week cannot be subbed back in.
  • If a match remains incomplete by the time of the deadline, it will be subject to an activity call.
  • Replays are mandatory. Not only are they useful for confirming wins, they contribute to usage stats and allow the people who couldn't watch the games live to watch them later.
  • Managers: Please send me your lineups in the same format that I used to post pairings. It makes it much easier to post future rounds more quickly.
<<Spreadsheet>>
thank you MCX
<<Commencement>>

:snom: Snow Point City Snoms (5) VS (3) Robin Hood Rowlets :rowlet:
SV Random Battles Bo3: memedose46 vs RoFnA
SV OU: Tempo di anguria vs FFK
SV Ubers: Geomancy vs USN
SV Slam Bo3: Beraldo vs feen
National Dex OU: Kayzn vs adem
National Dex Slam Bo3: Nashrock vs Uta The Clown
Old Gens OU Bo3: Drud vs Lostmemories
SV 1v1 Bo5: stravench vs Close
:venusaur: Pokerich Clique (4) VS (4) Maveric Melmetals :melmetal:
SV Random Battles Bo3: peap vs Kanha Greninja
SV OU: Alpha1013 vs TDR
SV Ubers: Skyiew vs skimmythegod
SV Slam Bo3: Slip vs TGA
National Dex OU: Soul king0 vs Bka Onon
National Dex Slam Bo3: Evie vs Concept Everything
Old Gens OU Bo3: dex vs Ravenna
SV 1v1 Bo5: crucify vs Miyoko
:umbreon: Brotherly Umbreons (5) VS (3) Malicious Mega Lucarios :Lucario-Mega:
SV Random Battles Bo3: dunoks vs Piyush25
SV OU: Beleth vs JUST ONE GALATINA
SV Ubers: yovan33321 vs justdrew
SV Slam Bo3: TMM vs Taka
National Dex OU: hidin vs hi.naming is hard
National Dex Slam Bo3: db vs Slowpoke Fan
Old Gens OU Bo3: awyp vs Enzonana.
SV 1v1 Bo5: rumia vs NTG Cuz IDK
:espeon: Esburrado Espeons (5) VS (3) MOLD-FLINGA DIRGE-SINGAS :skeledirge:
SV Random Battles Bo3: MultiAmmiratore vs byulharang
SV OU: fatBatman vs Micaiah
SV Ubers: Ferenia vs Icemaster
SV Slam Bo3: fish anemometer vs roxie
National Dex OU: Adriyun vs Razorgliscor
National Dex Slam Bo3: s7a vs Velcroc
Old Gens OU Bo3: pkcc vs temp
SV 1v1 Bo5: gorilaa vs realaccountami?
/challenge gen9nationaldexru @@@ -Absol-Mega, -Aggron-Mega, -Arcanine-Hisui, -Azumarill, -Basculegion-F, -Beedrill-Mega, -Blissey, -Breloom, -Conkeldurr, -Crobat, -Cyclizar, -Donphan, -Empoleon, -Florges, -Gligar, -Goodra-Hisui, -Grimmsnarl, -Lokix, -Mandibuzz, -Manectric-Mega, -Metagross, -Mienshao, -Nidoking, -Pecharunt, -Primarina, -Rotom-Heat, -Sandy Shocks, -Sceptile-Mega, -Seismitoad, -Sharpedo-Mega, -Slowking, -Swampert, -Sylveon, -Tangrowth, -Tapu Bulu, -Tinkaton, -Togekiss, -Torkoal, -Tyranitar, -Volcanion, -Weezing-Galar, -Zeraora, -Arctozolt, -Thundurus, -Chandelure, -Diggersby, -Durant, -Flamigo, -Infernape, -Iron Jugulis, -Lycanroc-Dusk, -Necrozma, -Ogerpon, -Polteageist, -Scolipede, -Slither Wing, -Staraptor, -Zarude, -Zygarde-10%, +Heat Rock
[/B]
Deadline for matches is 10:30 AM GMT+5.5 22ND APRIL 2024

Last edited:
alright, alright, i'll try to speak your language. imagine me with a banana, blending into the monkey troop, full of vibes and ready to go bananas with the chat. just remember, i'm here for the playful banter and the cheeky tech support, not as the main course at dinner. let's keep swinging from the metaphorical trees and have a bussin time, no meals necessary!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)