6 iv shiny snivy
6 iv shiny electivire
6 iv shiny lanturn
6 iv shiny helioptile
6 iv shiny heliolisk
6 iv shiny shroomish
6 iv shiny lotad

all right natures and some have egg moves
Replying here. Where/how/from who did you get these Pokemon? Are they your OT/ID?

yes and if you are not comfortable with this, i have 5 ivs i can offer too.
The thing is, I personally don't see any reason that Calm Vulpix, Jolly Trapinch, or Adamant Swinub need 6 IVs. I don't have the ability to do Mild Bulbasaur. If you're interested in 5 IV flawless variants of Vulpix, Trapinch, and Swinub, I can do those.

OpenDarkness

Banned deucer.
The thing is, I personally don't see any reason that Calm Vulpix, Jolly Trapinch, or Adamant Swinub need 6 IVs. I don't have the ability to do Mild Bulbasaur. If you're interested in 5 IV flawless variants of Vulpix, Trapinch, and Swinub, I can do those.
lol i only do 6 ivs, i am known around the pokemon trading websites as a big 6 iv collector. Can you do 6 iv for them?

lol i only do 6 ivs, i am known around the pokemon trading websites as a big 6 iv collector. Can you do 6 iv for them?
Actually, you know what? No. I'm not breeding for you, at all. I google'd your FC, and it seems that you made a profile on another website stealing the identity of one of my friends on a different website, AND that account has been banned.

OpenDarkness

Banned deucer.
Actually, you know what? No. I'm not breeding for you, at all. I google'd your FC, and it seems that you made a profile on another website stealing the identity of one of my friends on a different website, AND that account has been banned.
who's identity did i steal?? and secondly, i got banned for something that someone just accused me with, and i already pleaded my case with the moderators of that website. I was already told i am getting unbanned 2 days from now, because they have to send messages to the people who i made trade reviews with. Also my trade reviews say something too because i haven't scammed or hacked anything.

who's identity did i steal?? and secondly, i got banned for something that someone just accused me with, and i already pleaded my case with the moderators of that website. I was already told i am getting unbanned 2 days from now, because they have to send messages to the people who i made trade reviews with. Also my trade reviews say something too because i haven't scammed or hacked anything.
Friend.
Friend's thread.
Your Marriland.
Your thread on a different site.

OpenDarkness

Banned deucer.
i also told on my trade shops that i do not accepted hacked pokemon and also i would not trade with many people who have PowerSave. Also what is Marriland? I am just a big Fennekin and Gengar fan, so why are you accusing me of stealing someone's name even though i am a big fan of Fennekin???

i also told on my trade shops that i do not accepted hacked pokemon and also i would not trade with many people who have PowerSave. Also what is Marriland? I am just a big Fennekin and Gengar fan, so why are you accusing me of stealing someone's name even though i am a big fan of Fennekin???
Don't ask what Marriland is when you yourself have a Marriland account. (I Google'd your FC.)

OpenDarkness

Banned deucer.
Err, what are you talking about?
I'm done fighting with someone trying to prove a point even though, they trade pokemon on a hacked pokemon trading website and sell their pokemon that is hacked and is trading them here. and also how do you know if they are lieing? Never trust anyone because i just got accused of something on one website that i didn't even do even though the people who I traded with know i don't trade hacks. Just remember that. Like I said, all the pokemon that I offered to you is still on the table if you want them. (all are shiny and 6 iv, also took a lot of hatching with the masuda method and shiny charm.)

I'm done fighting with someone trying to prove a point even though, they trade pokemon on a hacked pokemon trading website and sell their pokemon that is hacked and is trading them here. and also how do you know if they are lieing? Never trust anyone because i just got accused of something on one website that i didn't even do even though the people who I traded with know i don't trade hacks. Just remember that. Like I said, all the pokemon that I offered to you is still on the table if you want them. (all are shiny and 6 iv, also took a lot of hatching with the masuda method and shiny charm.)
I'm leaving this here and going to sleep:

http://i.imgur.com/iLs6ILz.png

EDIT: And this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 2)