Murkrow Cup First Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see judgement; so PM me to set up a time. Not bolded = I don't enough enough or can't deceide.

wraith vs husk
No Dice Needed vs Cerberus
Groundon80 vs JabbaTheGriffin
Devilkid vs goofball
Life vs Judgement
Aeroblacktyl vs lesm46
Synchronize vs zerowing
Karakura Yellow vs Lexay
-FL- vs theamericandream38
GreenPikachu vs [kd8]otome
Jackal vs Veteran in Love
Loki vs Ace777
gdpt vs (TO)Talyor
Ae Sakura vs COalex
Giga Punch vs Cookie Crumbz
Justice vs DragonDance; I like this match.

Cerberus

I've been on every day so far. Still no sign of Cerberus. I'm actually making a team change since it's only been a couple days and I still haven't found my opponent.

Lol.. you would let me know when you finished your team. You didn't so i didnt went looking for you. The times i do was online, you wasn't so no we haven't seen each other online.

Will pm you about times available right now.

Lexay

I could be boned!
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
Sorry Warthog, I realized I totally don't have the time to battle in this tournament. Some people already sent in their team and want to sub, so give one of them my spot.

Sorry Warthog, I realized I totally don't have the time to battle in this tournament. Some people already sent in their team and want to sub, so give one of them my spot.
I'm ready to sub, I sent my team last sunday, so pls note this Warthog =)

Espy Psyche: Hey LP are fucking broken r4 brackets up yet?
Lord Psytech: Nope, but there's some Murkrow Cup up. You want in? They've filled it but you can get in as a sub.
Espy Psyche: Sure, put me in. PM him my team too.

Haven't seen "theamericandream38", but I'm about to PM him in order to get our battle done ._.

EDIT: PM Sent

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
lol vil

i have little to no time for internet atm but i will try to get something together this weekend.

I'll be on most of today. I'll also be around this weekend at differing points. I work on Saturday and Sunday morning but after that, if I'm not with family/friends/girlfriend I'll be on for sure. During the week I'm on more often though.

wraith vs husk
Groundon80
vs JabbaTheGriffin
Devilkid vs goofball
Life vs Judgement
Aeroblacktyl vs lesm46 - didn't MoP die or something lol. (OK I mean quit)
Synchronize vs zerowing
Karakura Yellow vs Lexay
Loki vs Ace777 this looks close, but loki did win st3
gdpt vs (TO)Talyor
Ae Sakura vs COalex
Justice vs DragonDance

Still here.

Still looking, I'll be on most of the night tonight. Would be the most opportune time to play.

Always around.

wraith vs husk
Groundon80 vs JabbaTheGriffin
Devilkid vs goofball
Life vs Judgement
Aeroblacktyl vs lesm46
Synchronize vs zerowing
Karakura Yellow vs Lexay
Loki vs Ace777
gdpt vs (TO)Talyor
Hipno vs COalex
Justice vs DragonDance

Still haven't seen Cerberus and I've been on all weekend. I'll be on again tomorrow night waiting for him.

Also, congrats to both goof and Taylor.

ill keep an eye out for Life on NB; i havent seen him that much but im not on that often because of DP, but ill look for him when i can.

Want to apologise for being very inactive throughout the weekend. Have been studiying hard for my final exams of this school which are up soon. Therefore i was unable to battle since that would chunk up my time.

Anyway I will try to battle NDN this week, except i cant battle on Wednesday and Today. So any other day of the week should be fine =]

Greetings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)