Murkrow Cup First Round

Status
Not open for further replies.
k I have my monitor back.. so everything is cool.

Anyways here is the deal. Im giving you all one week to get your battles done untilt next Monday. I suggest you look for your opponets. Ill be bugging you all over PM, AIM, and Netbattle to get this done.

After the week is over Ill do a diceroll/coin flip to see who makes it or not.

If you dont want to be apart of this tourney, let me know. People want in and I want to get this round done.

okay GreenPikachu says he wont be able to play in this tourney. If you want in let me know. Have a team ready to be sent to me (even if you sent one before) if you are interetested,

k a few people I know cant battle.

-GreenPikachu
-Karakura Yellow

these people disapperead

-Agastya
-

So I need people interested in playing and that are on NB often. PM me a team if you wish to join and Ill most likely submit you.

Jackal

I'm not retarded I'm Canadian it's different
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Senior Staff Member Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Dedicated Tournament Host Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnus
i have no time for this, take me out please, sorry warthog ;[

My internet decided to fuck up right when i was about to go on netbattle.

Just give Justice the win/sub me out, as schoolwork is starting to pick up again. Sorry =/

k Im closing this tournament.

1. There is no Smogon server on NB.
2. The Smogon site went off for awhile.. meaning there was little to no communacation about the tourney.
3. Many battles unfinished because of people not committing themselves.
4. Me losing interest when 1,2,3 happened.

thanks for those that joined. This format may be tried again in the near future but not as of right now.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
I could possibly take over if you want. I'd rather not see a tourney die...

If you really don't want this anymore, you can close the thread again.

Well I want it to survive but simply almost everyone that I relied on and thought were shoe-ins to get their battles done after signing up didnt even attempt to get their battles done. That and a mix of bad timing left a sour taste in my mouth.

However, if people want this to still go on let me know. Other than you G80 I havent heard much ethuasim keeping this alive. If not though Ill ressurrect this once Competior is alive and established.. when people are fresh to join tounies and new ideas.

imperfectluck

Banned deucer.
Sorry Warthog, didn't think you'd try to close this. I'd battle but I haven't ever heard from GP since this tournament started.

Well, i was kinda waiting for this to reach round 2... So I didn't really post after the 2nd round. Hope this doesn't die though. It would be one of the last ADV tourneys..

Same as above, I finished my round and started waiting for R2... but with no success... whatever you think guys.

gene

(* ̄(エ) ̄*)
is a Tournament Director Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnusis a Smogon Discord Contributor Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Moderator Alumnusis a Past SPL Championis a Two-Time Past WCoP Champion
well only 3 battles weren't completed, you may as well make the decision on those and start the next round. no use in stopping a tourney because 3 battles didn't finish...

actually 6 battles didnt finish.. I just gave people the win if their opponets threw in the towel.

Ill start Round 2 later tonight and see how it rolls.

btw what server is the most occupied atm or is Smogon back up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)