Murkrow Cup Signups

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay Im gonna allow this to go on toward the weekend and Ill decide whos in or not. Going to talk to some people I trust about the skill level but more on the reliability of some of the people Ive chosen already, and of course those wanting in this tournament. So even if I already have you on the list its possible that you wont be in the main brackets. Sorry but I just want this tournament to run smoothly.

Still, send me teams even if you replied here because Ill still need the sub's teams aswell.

The tournament will start Monday of this coming week (30th of April). So get your teams finalized.

If you have doubts in my skills, you can battle me if you wish ;)
I'm on pretty often, so I don't think there'll be problems to handle the matches.
But anyway, I didn't completely understand the rules. Is this just a simple OU tourney with 6 pokemon and 3 pokemon to change during the tourney? And what is this going to do with this rainbow stuff?

Best of 3, the first battle you go with your main team and the next battles you can sub with your Side Deck... Team, sry.

And, Best, the skills are not the problem, the problem is that you've only posted 2 times in this forum, and the host doesn't know you at all.

okay Im gonna allow this to go on toward the weekend and Ill decide whos in or not. Going to talk to some people I trust about the skill level but more on the reliability of some of the people Ive chosen already, and of course those wanting in this tournament. So even if I already have you on the list its possible that you wont be in the main brackets. Sorry but I just want this tournament to run smoothly.

Still, send me teams even if you replied here because Ill still need the sub's teams aswell.

The tournament will start Monday of this coming week (30th of April). So get your teams finalized.
im on NB almost every day and aren't on there ._.

So why is there a link to some rainbow stuff? I don't really unterstand what this has got to do with it.

O ok.

Finalizing team, and then sending.

Btw, are we allowed to switch the line-up of the first 6 pokemons?

Edit: Netbattle name: Amelia

kewl so its gunna begin from tomorrow
btw can we change the evs?
anyways it would be difficult to see whether the evs are altered
and i can complete my matches , well... i promise id not stall the tourney pls include me
(as i said i have few posts cuz ive joined this month only

Quick question: Can I switch the order of my pokemon after the first game?

EDIT: Also, my server name is COalex.

quick question: so we have to stick with the same move set throughout the whole tourney right?

im also [kd8]oneme

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)