Muse [Looking for 24 Monsters for 'Dex]

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about you do Nest Ball, female, Poison Heal, Careful 31/31/31/X/31/31 Breloom, with Bullet Seed, Focus Punch, Drain Punch and Helping Hand, and let me semi-redistribute it, like kuladiamond is doing? You may re-distribute the cresselia, as long as you credit ooh_shiny, of course. Let me know if that works for you.

Yeah, just Breloom with the final move set is fine, as long as it can relearn all of it's egg moves, I'm happy. Maybe send it over holding a heart scale if that's not too much to ask. Then you don't have to breed two, since you can't clone.

Which Mews? Did you reset them yourself? Please post more information.
OK got it. But I don't think u can relearn egg moves though, only level up moves. Bullet Seed is the only egg move you'd like to keep I think, since Breloom can learn Drain Punch, Focus Punch and Helping Hand via move tutors in ORAS, and pass them as breeding moves.

Edit: My bad, didn't know really know the mechanics of the game. Seems you can relearn egg moves if the mon knows them before.

ya i did , bold with a dive ball as specified
Hmm, and all you wanted was Diancie? I was hoping to trade the Mews and Mewtwo; are you sure I can't give you a hand full of stuff? CMT?

OK got it. But I don't think u can relearn egg moves though, only level up moves. Bullet Seed is the only egg move you'd like to keep I think, since Breloom can learn Drain Punch, Focus Punch and Helping Hand via move tutors in ORAS, and pass them as breeding moves.
EDIT: Lol, I'm excited for the Shiny Mews, I normally wait for more posts. I had no idea they were move tutors, but I do know if you breed them on, you can re-learn them with a Heart Scale, which is more convenient for me. So please breed them on as egg moves. Thanks.

I have no faith in Scrafty or Heliolisk. I just have a Heliolisk left over from when XY first came out and I wanted to collect them all. Thanks anyways.
All Shiny all perfect (competitive example 31/31/31/x/31/31 for Jolly).

Dragonite - Adamant - Multiscale

Scizor - Adamant - Technician - Knock off/Bullet Punch/Superpower/U-turn - No pentagon

Pinsir - Jolly - Mold Breaker

Absol - Naive - Pressure - Knock off/Superpower/ice beam/fire blast - No pentagon

Venusaur - Calm - Chlorophyll - Sludge Bombe/Leech Seed/Giga Drain/Synthesis

Talonflame - Adamant - Gale Wings - SD/BB/FB/Roost

Haxorus - Adamant - DD/Outrage/EQ/PoisonJab

I have these I can offer as well as Items you may need doesn't look like you need a ton though just giving it a shot lol.

All Shiny all perfect (competitive example 31/31/31/x/31/31 for Jolly).
Talonflame - Adamant - Gale Wings - SD/BB/FB/Roost
Which Ball is Talonflame in? I have one already but I think it's non-redis. Would you be okay with me trading it? The Shiny Gallade you requested is fully re-distributable and bred by myself.
I dont know if i want to trade mewtwo yet :/ and ok ill take a look how many from your thread?
lol everyone who gets that Mewtwo never wants to trade it. I don't know, I'm not even really sure of how many mew you're offering here; is it just the bold one? Why don't you come up with a deal and we can just post back and fourth until we come up with a deal? Just post how many you want and what you're willing to trade for it. :P

Which Ball is Talonflame in? I have one already but I think it's non-redis. Would you be okay with me trading it? The Shiny Gallade you requested is fully re-distributable and bred by myself.
It is in a Ultra ball it is redistributable I got it from a friend who wouldn't care.

It is in a Ultra ball it is redistributable I got it from a friend who wouldn't care.
I'm afraid only the owner may choose redistribution rights. Also, I hate the ball. Can I offer you a breeding project though?

Female, Shiny, Premier Ball Talonflame, with Quick Guard, Adamant, Gale Wings, 31/31/31/X/31/31 and semi-redis? I think that's fair as I had to toss all females for my Gallade, and it's fully re-distributable so you can trade it. Let me know what you think and I'll update you to the projects list.

charizar

Banned deucer.
mild yveltal with 30/31/31/31/30/31
both diancie naive and hasty, reshiram (need to catch kyreum!!!), modest kyruem-W
shiny dragalge modest
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30 hasty greninja shiny and shiny goodra modest? i dont know if its alot lool

do you have a garchomp mega stone cuz that takes forever to get !

for both the bold and calm mew? dont have the modest one.... i can trade you mewtwo maybe later ?

Moderator edit: Don't double post.

I'm afraid only the owner may choose redistribution rights. Also, I hate the ball. Can I offer you a breeding project though?

Female, Shiny, Premier Ball Talonflame, with Quick Guard, Adamant, Gale Wings, 31/31/31/X/31/31 and semi-redis? I think that's fair as I had to toss all females for my Gallade, and it's fully re-distributable so you can trade it. Let me know what you think and I'll update you to the projects list.
Eh it would be easier to breed the gallade since I don't care about the ball. I have a ditto to use but it is in a pokeball. I also don't have a way to check the shiny numbers anymore so I don't think it would be feasable without looking for someone to help. It would have to be more than the gallade for me to go on that kind of a project.

1.mild yveltal with 30/31/31/31/30/31
2. + 3. both diancie naive and hasty,
4. reshiram (need to catch kyreum!!!),
5. modest kyruem-W
6. shiny dragalge modest
7. IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30 hasty greninja shiny
8. shiny goodra modest? i dont know if its alot lool

do you have a garchomp mega stone cuz that takes forever to get !

for both the bold and calm mew? dont have the modest one.... i can trade you mewtwo maybe later ?
8 monsters and a mega stone. Hmmm, well, I do have a extra copy of X, so I can get you 100% legit Garchompite. Normally I offer 3 monsters for semi-redistribution of emulator RNGs. You want 8 and a rare Mega Stone. Is there any chance I could trade you all these Pokémon + the mega stone for Bold and Calm Mews and Mewtwo + trade rights to the three of them? I could possibly add more monsters to this deal, as I really want the three of them (and so do my in real life friends/family), so let me know; trying to be as fair as possible here. :)

Eh it would be easier to breed the gallade since I don't care about the ball. I have a ditto to use but it is in a pokeball. I also don't have a way to check the shiny numbers anymore so I don't think it would be feasable without looking for someone to help. It would have to be more than the gallade for me to go on that kind of a project.
Yeah, I normally feel the same when someone offers me a project. I normally end up doing it myself, but you see, the premier ball talonflame and dream ball gallade would be worth more in the end. Sorry to be so rude, you just offered a shiny Talonflame so I tried to compensate with a project I'd trade for. Thanks for stopping by and best of luck to you!

could we do one mew and one mewtwo then ? you get the rights + we can do it for 7 ?
Hmmm, well, I was thinking more 3 Pokémon for 1, but I can toss in that mega stone. Tell me, can you clone? If you can clone me a copy of each of these back, I'll give you 7 + the mega stone, if you can't clone, I would like to offer 6 + mega stone for Bold Mew and Naïve Mewtwo. How does that sound? They will be made trophy case.

just add another hasty diancie and then we can do the trade 9-3?
Deal, 9 for 3. Post the 9 things you want here, in a nice ordered list. I think you ordered two Hasty Diancie, are you sure you don't want my Timid one? It would really help if you could copy paste the ones you want. Also, can you clone? 9 for 3 is a deal regardless, I just want to know if I need to find a cloner.

charizar

Banned deucer.
Two hasty diancies on your thread with IVS
One naive diancie
reshiram (need to catch kyreum!!!), modest kyruem-W
shiny dragalge modest
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30 hasty greninja shiny
shiny goodra modest

a garchomp mega stone

and cant clone, im getting 2DS for my bro next week for his bday should clone by then!

Two hasty diancies on your thread with IVS
One naive diancie
reshiram (need to catch kyreum!!!), modest kyruem-W
shiny dragalge modest
IVs: 31/31/30/30/31/30 hasty greninja shiny
shiny goodra modest
a garchomp mega stone
and cant clone, im getting 2DS for my bro next week for his bday should clone by then!
Okay we have a deal. I have Shiny Skrelp holding Garchompite, Naïve Diancie and Hasty 1 point from flawless Diancie now. Trade me your three and I can have clones of everything including your stuff done up before you're back from your grandparents.
can we trade in a couple hours about to leave to visit grandparents?
Do you have time for three quick trades so I can get the cloning done while you're gone? Just post back here confirming I can trade them and with your friend code and we can get this done really quick before you go.

You have to clone the Cress, cause i dont have AcReplay, just sayin! Or find someone who can! I know that dat guy Quellar93 or somehin clone pokemon!
Cresselia is marked as infinite because I can clone them on fifth generation. Don't worry, you're covered.

cant talking through my iphone ! and i dont want my stuff cloned and redist !!!!
What? I thought I was buying trade rights? Did you just mean I have to trade 9-3 for non-redis copies? Who would do that? T_T

charizar

Banned deucer.
oh ok i got you x) ok we'll do the trade when i get back ! im in toronto its 3:12 EST should be back 5-6 ish

oh ok i got you x) ok we'll do the trade when i get back ! im in toronto its 3:12 EST should be back 5-6 ish
Why don't you ever quote posts lol? I am going to make you sign something later saying I can trade these three or else we are just doing 3 for 3. Guess I just need to find a cloner now.

It's 1:18 PM now my time so you're two hours ahead of me. I have somewhere to be at 3:30 (5:30 your time), but it shouldn't take long and I'll rush home and try and be online at 6-7 your time.

>Shiny Adamant Blaziken (Speed boost, pokeball)
Moves: baton pass/protect/flare blitz/low kick
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

>Shiny Naive Salamence (Intimidate, premier ball)
Moves: hyper voice/earthquake/fire blast/draco meteor
IVs: 31/31/31/31/xx/31

>Shiny Timid Charizard (Blaze, pokeball)
Moves: focus blast/solarbeam/air slash/flamethrower
IVs: 31/xx/31/31/31/31

UNTRAINED
>Shiny Jolly Starly (Reckless, timer ball) >>> i think u might like this coz it's a matching ball :)
Moves: tackle/double edge (egg move)
IVs: 31/31/31/xx/31/31

>Shiny Bold Eevee (Anticipation, quick ball)
Moves:tail whip/yawn/wish/covet
IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/31

(not shiny)
Quiet Honedge
31/31/31/31/31/0

Timid Gastly
31/0/31/31/31/31
disable, perish song

New: Untrained jolly ho-oh shiny 31/31/31/xx/31/31 RNGed by bluemew

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)