My Best Team Yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys I am new here but I have had a lot of teams rated on serebii so I thought I would try one here! :toast:

Infernape@ Life Orb
Naive Nature
Trait: Blaze
Evs:252 atk/252spd/4satk
Overheat
Close Combat
U-Turn
Stone Edge

My lead and mixed sweeper, infernape can use U-Turn to scout on the first turn or use Overheat which will take a big chunk out of most things in the OU meta game. Then he can come back in and sweep later.

Reuniclus@ Life Orb
Bold Nature
Trait: Magic Gaurd
Evs:252hp/252def/4sdef
Calm Mind
Recover
Psyshock
Focus Blast

My little Jell-O fellow. He's a bulky sweeper. With the above EV spread he can probably set up 2 or 3 calm minds, then recover and sweep. I use psyshock over psychic because chansey and blissey are going to be the main counters for reuniclus.

Scizor@ Leftovers
Adamant Nature
Trait: Technician
Evs: 252hp/220sdef/40atk
Swords Dance
Bullet Punch
Bug Bite
Roost

Standard bulky swords dance scizor is my physical sweeper. I run bug bite over superpower because I don't have any other real threats to psychic types on my team.

Celebi@ Leftovers
Timid Nature
Trait: Natural Cure
Evs: /252hp/220def/30spd
Giga Drain
Calm Mind
Recover
Stealth Rock

Celebi is my main physical wall and has my hazards. He has calm mind as well to give him some special bulk and also do some good damage with Giga drain.

Chansey@ Eviolite
Bold Nature
Trait: Natural Cure
Evs:252def/252hp/4sdef
Wish
Protect
Seismic Toss
Toxic

Chansey is my special wall. Wish will fully heal almost anything on my team or I can use wish+protect combo to heal itself. Chansey can also toxic stall.

Heatran@Leftovers
Sassy Nature
Trait: Flash Fire
Evs: 252hp/220sdef/30satk
Torment
Protect
Substitute
Lava Plume

Tormentran is my favorite set of Heatran. One guy used it against me and I nearly pulled my hair out. I save him for late game then I can torment a choicer like specs latios locked into Draco meteor or scarf hydrating into dragon pulse, then every other turn they have to struggle, which is the turn I set up a sub, then the next turn I protect, and every once in a while I can lava plume.

IronBullet

Astronomy Domine
is a Top Tutor Alumnusis a Site Content Manager Alumnusis a Top Team Rater Alumnusis a Battle Simulator Admin Alumnusis a Top Social Media Contributor Alumnusis a Community Contributor Alumnusis a Tiering Contributor Alumnusis a Contributor Alumnusis a Smogon Media Contributor Alumnusis an Administrator Alumnus
3. Have some actual words in your post beyond your six Pokemon and their moves. Not following this makes your post quite boring to read and rate. All Pokemon should have a good reason for being in your team anyway, so why not post that reason? If you are having trouble with this one, start by giving an explanation for each team member. Why are they there? What role do they serve? How do you get them in? Then, give an explanation of how you would open with the team and how you would go about using it. All of these things help people rate your team and allow us to offer more helpful advice.
You need to expand on your descriptions. Read the rules carefully, pm me the changes and I'll unlock this. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)