My Best UU Team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey people this is Lucario Sweeps with my first RMT. On Pokemon Online I may not be the best battler but this is a team i have tested and it has proven to be really good. This Team is 9-1 for me on UU Tier on Pokemon Online ( I didn't count the forfeits)

The Procces
I was thinking to myself what pokemon would catch you off guard as a lead this is where I got the idea of Xatu.

When I began with this team I thought hmm Xatu with Magic Bounce can really catch early Stealth Rocks and Spikes user off guard.Xatu who also is pretty bulky can pack a punch.

Next i thought what can counter a Xatu I said Weavile and a great wall against Weavile is Bronzong.

Bronzong who is my Stealth Rock user also has much bulk on it with base defense 116 and sp.defense116 this thing can wall very well.

Next I thought to myself what can take Bronzong out? I said Darmanitan That is where I got Milotic

Milotic is a great wall. it can take hits from physical attacks if you induce defense on it and can also take special attacks really well. What is a great counter to Milotic I said Porygon2. Porygon2 has great sp.def when it has an eviolite. What can counter a Porygon2 I got...

Heracross. A scarfed Heracross can almost outspeed anything in UU. With its great attack at 383 when maxed with adamant it has enough fire power to 1HKO or 2HKO many Pokemon in UU. A Pokemon that can wall or defeat Heracross easily is a Mismagius. My counter for it is...

Yes Houndoom. Houndoom can easily take out a Mismagius with a life orb Dark Pulse. But can also set up for a sweep with Nasty Plot. Houndoom is easily walled by a Swampert. A counter for Swampert is...

Is Lilligant. Even though it isn't in UU tier it proves useful as a late game sweeper. With Quiver Dance Lilligant is a beast.

A Closer Look

Xatu:@ Leftovers
Bold (+Def -Att )
Magic Bounce
252 HP 252 Def 4 Sp. Def

-Wish
-Protect
-Psychic
-Thunder Wave

Bronzong: @ Leftovers
Sassy (Sp.Def - Spe)
Levitate
252HP 252SP.Def 4Def

-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake
-Gyro Ball
-Toxic

Milotic @Leftovers
Bold (+Def -Att)
Marvel Scale
248HP 252Def 8Spe

-Scald
-Recover-
-Ice Beam
-Toxic

Heracross @ Choice Scarf
Adamant (+Att -Sp.Att)
Moxie
252Att 252Spe 4HP

-Earthquake
-Stone Edge
-Close Combat
-Megahorn

Houndoom @ Life Orb
Naive (+Spe -Sp.Def)
Flash Fire
252Spe 252Sp.Att 4Att

-Fire Blast
-Dark Pulse
-Sucker Punch
-Nasty Plot

Lilligant @ Life Orb
Timid ( +Spe -Att)
Own Tempo
252Spe 252Sp.Att 4HP

-Quiver Dance
-Petal Dance
-Sleep Powder
-Hidden Power (Rock)

Closing Talk

Remember this is my first RMT and I hoped you liked it and thank you.

well if i was going to give decent rate the descriptions would need to be expanded, but the team seems to synergies very well, although a lack of a spinner hurts xatu, heracross and houndoom badly and if xatu goes down hazards will be up for the rest of the match, as a back up i would add a physically defensive blastosie over milotic

Blastoise@ lefties
ev's: 252hp/252def/4spD
nature:bold
-rapid spin
-scald
-foresight
-roar/ dragon tail

i hoped i helped
it says at the top of the page this is a gen 4 team you might want to move it lol

You need to add descriptions, or else this team will be locked. Also, since this is a Gen 5 team this should be posted in Other Teams and not in Past Gen teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)