My Crazy OU Team by WhiteZekrom786

Hey Guys! I'm here with my Second posted Team on Smogon. There was the Sunny Day team some of you might know if you battled me on Wi-fi. But this is just a regular team made by me that obviously needs up some fixing because 2 of the pokemon in this team are not OU pokemon.

WARNING: I will tell you right now that these were legit hacks that were created through the pokemon generator. Trust me, I wish they were real.

Now let's get to the team! All Pokemon are Lv. 100

Pokemon 1: Aggron

[pimg]306[/pimg]

Nature: Lonely (+Atk, -Def)
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Atk, 6 HP
Ability: Rock Head
Item: Life Orb
Moves:
Autotomize
Stealth Rock
Head Smash
Fire Blast

Yes, my Lead Pokemon is a FRICKING AGGRON!!!! I try to put unexpectence in this set. This is both a Stealth Rock and a Autotomize Sweeper set, Sorta to trick the opponent. Head Smash will be Aggron's primary STAB move and Fire Blast was my failed attempt to place unexpectence in this wierd and wacky set. If you can find be a better, even credible lead to replace this, then please tell me because this is one of the reasons I'm posting this team.

Pokemon 2: Gyarados

[pimg]130[/pimg]
(Shiny too!)

Nature: Jolly (+Spd, -Sp. Atk)
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Atk, 6 Def
Abitity: Moxie
Item: Life Orb
Moves:
Dragon Dance
Waterfall
Earthquake
Stone Edge

This thing sweeps like a burning passion if set up correctly. One Dragon Dance to kill a pokemon means "You're dead". It's got it's STAB Waterfall and the good old EdgeQuake Combo from DPPt. And with Moxie, it will only gain more attack power as it sweeps through other pokemon and other sweepers. Use this pokemon and you will sweep sending the pokemon to thier grave!! XD

Pokemon 3: Roserade

[pimg]410[/pimg]

Nature: Timid (+Spd, -Atk)
EVs: 252 Spd, 252 Sp. Atk, 6 HP
Ability: Natural Cure
Item: Leftovers
Moves:
Toxic Spikes
Sleep Powder
Leaf Storm
Sludge Bomb

You know, Roserade isn't that bad. Once it pulls sleep powder on a slower pokemon, then off goes Toxic Spikes and then Damaging the opponent with STAB moves like Leaf Storm and Sludge Bomb. I needed a grass type, and without thinking probobly, I picked Roserade. I said it once and I'll say it again: Roserade isn't that bad.

Pokemon 4. Gliscor

[pimg]477[/pimg]

Nature: Impish (+Def, -Sp. Atk)
EVs: 72 Spd, 186 Def, 252 HP
Ability: Poison Heal
Item: Toxic Orb
Moves:
Substitute
Protect
Earthquake
Toxic

The Same-O Same-O annoying Gliscor that everyone hates. You know the drill: Toxic the Pokemon, stall with Protect and Substitute, and Earthquake any opponent who dares uses a steel-type, especailly Heatran.

All of you who faced me and my Gliscor, you may have noticed I named it "Your Clone". Reasons was because my brother used it and it was annoying the crap out of me and Since he uses Gliscor, why can't I?

Pokemon 5: Heatran

[pimg]490[/pimg]

Nature: Calm (+Sp. Def, -Atk)
EVs: 252 Sp. Def, 248 HP, 8 Spd
Abiltiy: Flash Fire (duh)
Moves:
Lava Plume
Stealth Rock
Protect
Roar

My pesudo-hazer, as we would like to call it. This thing will check any Specail Attacker that does not use supereffective moves against it or anything trying to abuse Prankster. Lava Plume will have a 30% chance of burn on the target and will do massive damage to Scizor (OHKO). Stealth Rock is to set up if Aggron failed to do so or did but was Rapid Spined. Protect so I can know what my opponent is doing and then switch into the appropiate pokemon. It usually does work! That may also be useful for leftovers recovery. And finally, you cannot forget roar in this kind of pokemon. The move that will take care of Stat boosters, such as Dragonite and Gyarados, and Prankster Pokemon.

Pokemon 6. Dragonite

[pimg]149[/pimg]

Nature: Jolly (+Spd, -Sp. Atk)
EVs: 212 Spd, 252 HP, 44 Atk
Ability: Multiscale
Moves:
Dragon Dance
Substitute
Roost
Dragon Claw

You can't hate this thing, unless this pokemon is on your opponent's side. If you have a Multiscale Dragonite that's legit, Always think about it, ALWAYS PUT IT IN YOUR POKEMON TEAM!!!!!! Unless your Dragonite does not have Multiscale. This guy is your perfect end-game sweeper. Once he is your last pokemon, your opponent cannot use roar and not many sets will carry Haze. Use this Dragonite's Beastly powers by playing Substitute, Dragon Dance, and Roost on your opponent and once it reaches about 5 or 6 Dragon Dances, or even one, then let the Dragonite fly to the sky and let him kill even the steel-type pokemon in a 2HKO if they don't have major recovery. The thing works best when he's your last Pokemon and your opponent didn't use a powerful Choice-Scarfed Pokemon, like Salamence. This has barely anything to do with my team, it's just Like A Boss in the BW OU Metagame. For all off you who don't know this, Dragonite's DW ability has already been released.

So that's my team! I hoped you like what you saw, I hope I didn't break any of the Smogon rules by putting this in the wrong entrie thread or whatever, and I hope that you can fix my lead pokemon. Please, I do not want it to be an Aggron anymore!

Thanks for coming and rating!!

Also is there something going on with the forumula's you have to putting the pokemon icon there? Cuz when I typed Pokemon's 4, 5, and 3's number in, it showed the wrong pokemon. Feel Free to answer or not. Thank you!

Alright Where's ANYBODY'S OPINION!?!? Seriously like 200 views and no one commented!? I'm just asking what should I replace Aggron and Roserade with.

One thing you might want to change with Roserade is to put GigaDrain on it instead of Leaf Storm because it has more PP and has higher accuracy plus you already have alot of attackers so you probably don't need the extra power.

One thing you might want to change with Roserade is to put GigaDrain on it instead of Leaf Storm because it has more PP and has higher accuracy plus you already have alot of attackers so you probably don't need the extra power.
I was going to trash Roserade for being too slow, but thanks for the opinion! :D

I think I'm going to have a cerebral hemorrhage before I'm done fixing this team, but here goes...

All jokes aside, aggron is extremely bad in OU and is definitely outclassed in the current slot you have him in. I suggest replacing aggron with azelf. Azelf, like aggron, can set up stealth rock, but has many options and a great move pool to go along with it.

Here is the set I would suggest using.

Azelf
Timid | 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed | Focus Sash
~Psyshock
~Flamethrower
~Hidden Power Ice / Taunt
~Stealth Rock

This is a great pokemon who can do many good things for your team. Psyshock is for STAB, and can destroy blissey. Flamethrower is for destroying Scizor and ferrothorn. In the third slot, hidden power ice can be used to take care of dragons, or taunt can be used to cripple walls or stop opposing entry hazards.
Stealth rock is in the fourth move slot to break sturdy/focus sash, provide extra damage for sweepers, and give heatran an open move slot.

Because stealth rock is not needed on heatran, it can be replaced with hidden power ice, substitute, or earth power. Hidden Power ice allows it to become a check to the multitude of dragons that plague OU. It is especially important if you choose not to run hidden power ice on azelf. Earth power allows it to beat other non air balloon heatran, as well as stuff weak to ground. Substitute in tandem with toxic spikes is a very good combo, as heatran can stay behind a substitute and protect all day, essentially turning it into another gliscor, except specially defensive.

I also agree with the previous post in saying that roserade really should have giga drain instead of leaf storm. This being the case, you may want to move those speed evs to HP.

At the top of the RMT, you misspelled sunny day as sunny say. Brother should not be capitalized either. Also, you misspelled probably as probobly. You also misspelled formulas as forumula's. Spellcheck probably could have helped you get some of these errors right, but in the case of some of these errors, I too wish that spellcheck was also grammar and sentence structure check. This probably won't matter much, but sometimes particular errors stand out to me, and they might to some other people as well.

If you are having trouble obtaining any one of these pokemon for real, as in not hacks, I'm sure another friendly member of Smogon would be able to help.

Hope this helps, and good luck with the team!!

(Ok, I lied, it wasn't much trouble to fix this at all. You should have seem my last rate...)

I think I'm going to have a cerebral hemorrhage before I'm done fixing this team, but here goes...

All jokes aside, aggron is extremely bad in OU and is definitely outclassed in the current slot you have him in. I suggest replacing aggron with azelf. Azelf, like aggron, can set up stealth rock, but has many options and a great move pool to go along with it.

Here is the set I would suggest using.

Azelf
Timid | 252 Sp. Atk, 252 Speed | Focus Sash
~Psyshock
~Flamethrower
~Hidden Power Ice / Taunt
~Stealth Rock

This is a great pokemon who can do many good things for your team. Psyshock is for STAB, and can destroy blissey. Flamethrower is for destroying Scizor and ferrothorn. In the third slot, hidden power ice can be used to take care of dragons, or taunt can be used to cripple walls or stop opposing entry hazards.
Stealth rock is in the fourth move slot to break sturdy/focus sash, provide extra damage for sweepers, and give heatran an open move slot.

Because stealth rock is not needed on heatran, it can be replaced with hidden power ice, substitute, or earth power. Hidden Power ice allows it to become a check to the multitude of dragons that plague OU. It is especially important if you choose not to run hidden power ice on azelf. Earth power allows it to beat other non air balloon heatran, as well as stuff weak to ground. Substitute in tandem with toxic spikes is a very good combo, as heatran can stay behind a substitute and protect all day, essentially turning it into another gliscor, except specially defensive.

I also agree with the previous post in saying that roserade really should have giga drain instead of leaf storm. This being the case, you may want to move those speed evs to HP.

At the top of the RMT, you misspelled sunny day as sunny say. Brother should not be capitalized either. Also, you misspelled probably as probobly. You also misspelled formulas as forumula's. Spellcheck probably could have helped you get some of these errors right, but in the case of some of these errors, I too wish that spellcheck was also grammar and sentence structure check. This probably won't matter much, but sometimes particular errors stand out to me, and they might to some other people as well.

If you are having trouble obtaining any one of these pokemon for real, as in not hacks, I'm sure another friendly member of Smogon would be able to help.

Hope this helps, and good luck with the team!!

(Ok, I lied, it wasn't much trouble to fix this at all. You should have seem my last rate...)
Yes! I knew there was a better lead than Aggron! Although I didn't pick Azelf mostly because of it's "not-decent enough defenses" and I thought Focus Sash left it's pride from the change from DPPt to BW. And yes! The perfect plan with Heatran having Hidden Power Ice! It usually had to roar off things like Dragonite and Choiced Salamence. Salamence uses Outrage, didn't kill Heatran, Heatran uses Hidden Power Ice, TAKE THAT YOU FLYING BEAST!!!!! LOL

Anyway, Thank you really much for the advice! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)