Espeon (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Magic Bounce
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Light Screen
- Reflect
- Psychic
- Baton Pass

Espeon is the one I always start the battle in order to set up LS and Reflect. In case the opponent starts with or switch in a Dark type that could OHKO Espeon and its poor Def, I only Setup Reflect and switch to Sylveon. Psychic is to do massive damage agaisnt weak Pkmns to Psychic type moves. Baton pass is only used when trapped. Magic Bounce works wonders on people who forget about it and try to set up hazards and status on him.

Jolteon (M) @ Life Orb
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 4 Def / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Timid Nature
- Thunderbolt
- Volt Switch
- Signal Beam
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Jolteon is one of my sweepers. He can outspeed almost all pokemons and OHKO most ground types with HP Ice that switch in to prevent eletric moves. Thunderbolt works wonders and 2 OHKO easily almost all pokemons that dont resist it. I can also extend Jolteon's life by wishpassing to him.

Vaporeon (M) @ Leftovers
Ability: Water Absorb
EVs: 248 HP / 252 Def / 8 Spd
Bold Nature
- Wish
- Protect
- Scald
- Toxic

An absolute wall. People get crazy when they realise Vaporeon just cant be killed. Its main purpose is to wishpass and toxic the other team as much as I can. In some occasions, Scald comes in handy to elimite weaker and weakened targets since it actually does some good damage and burn.

Sylveon @ Leftovers
Ability: Pixilate
EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Heal Bell
- Wish
- Protect
- Hyper Voice

Beloved Sylveon has an powerful Hyper Voice that works as good as Jolteon's Thunderbolt. 2 OHKO almost everything that doesn resist it. Heal Bell works wonders if a team mate is with status. Sylveon also functions as wishpasser with dignity since I found out Vaporeon only is not enough.

Charizard @ Charizardite Y
Ability: Blaze
EVs: 4 HP / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
Modest Nature
- Flamethrower
- Air Slash
- Solar Beam
- Focus Blast

IMO, only stealth rock and +2 bisharps can actually kill Charizard Y before I cause havoc with him. I almost never use Flamethrower since Air Slash does a lot of damage still and also flinches targets. Solar Beam and Focus Blast get switched in Pokemons that are expecting a fire attack and end up being either OHKOed or at least 80 90% damage.

Heatran @ Leftovers
Ability: Flash Fire
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Def / 252 SDef
Calm Nature
- Lava Plume
- Protect
- Roar
- Stealth Rock

My recent addition to my team. Heatran works wonders in Roaring baton passers and set ups. I also use SR to deal with Flying types and Protect is to scout for moves. Lava Plume is its best move for the conjuncture and can also cause burn, 30%.

I think Espeon, Sylveon and Heatran have good synergy since I can keep switching between them. Dark types go for Espeon, I go for Sylveon. Steel types go for Sylveon I go for Heatran then place SR.

Biggest problem on my team is to pass by Def Walls such as Blissey. I also discovered that one wrong switch can cause my demisal when the other team has a Bisharp setting up Swords Dance. Either I roar it soon enough with Heatran or my team is lost.

I'd like tips to improve my team since I'm testing it on PS everyday for my final team on Wifi.

Thanks.

I usually see teams with 1 or 2 eeveelutions but mine has 4. If your team would destroy mine I dont know. Depends on which team you'll use and good we'll use the Pokemons.

I choose them because I like Eevees but I'm willin to change things a bit if needed.

A team that goes 1400 on PS isnt bad but I'm sure it can be better since I'm not a poke pro.

Flamethrower is boosted 50% by sun so why you would use air slash over it is probably not a good idea. Also fire blast would be better over flamethrower because it's goal is to hit as hard as possible.

I'd actually recommend dropping air slash as it adds little to the grass/fire/fighting coverage and replacing it with roost.

You should also have a defog/rapid spin monster on your team if you wish to keep charizard y.

Yea, Most of what Swami said is true. Fire Blast kills resists and is just so powerful that you'll be using it against things that air slash hits super-effectively. Let me say that again. if you want to run zard y, you Need fire blast. period. also, most eeveelutions are pretty touht o use in OU, with the exception of sylveon and possibly espeon and jolteon. I'd get rid of vap because you already have sylveon, running the Hyper Voice set, which is basically completely outclasses vap. so get rid of vaporeon and put a rapid spinner or defogger on your team because zard is 4x weak to rocks (Excadrill is highly recommended) and get rid of espeon because defog gets rid of screens, and throw thundurus, who is a much better utility lead with prankster taunt and t-wave, on your team. that's all for now, might add more later.

Yea, Nifty's set is a good one, but i don't know if deo-s is necessary, as you have heatran for rocks and thundy for a lead. i personally think latios should occupy jolteon's spot, as it is probably the best choice specs user in OU. Seriously, if you drop a draco meteor and there are no resists or pink blobs for the opponent to switch into, something will die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)