My Euro VGC journey 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing read bro. Fantastic as always, it was a pleasure meeting you again. I hope you reconsider your retirement because the european vgc's won't be the same without you. I'm thinking about going to Germany the next year, so I hope to see you there if you decide to not travel anymore if they don't change the format. And thank you so much for the shoutouts man, right now I'm more focused to doing well at Worlds. Reading such words from a player like you is an honour, and above all, you are the best person I've ever met in my trips. I hope to see you again, you haven't visited Spain yet so you can't retire until you do it, don't let me down!

Great read mate, it was nice meeting you finally after about 3 years of chatting on the skarmbliss server, would have been nicer if I could have hung out a bit more with you and the others in Paris but I will defiantly make a point to catch up at next years events, I know you have said you may not be attending next year if the format doesn't change but you, like a majority of other players this year have just had a bad run and there's a difference of having no luck throughout the series at all and getting a little to help you along the way! Solid team, solid player and great guy :)

Great read Christoph...hopefully next year the format of european events will be better. Meet you in Paris and milan has been a pleasure!!

great warstory...

so sad that deserving doesn't mean anything in pokemon, but if it would, you are one of the two persons who would deserve it the most to come to worlds :(

The season was so much fun and I hope our friendship is far from being over, even though, you consider to quit pokemon (which you won't do btw they are just too cute :3)

great warstory...

so sad that deserving doesn't mean anything in pokemon, but if it would, you are one of the two persons who would deserve it the most to come to worlds :(

The season was so much fun and I hope our friendship is far from being over, even though, you consider to quit pokemon (which you won't do btw they are just too cute :3)
i don't really know what to add. you're one of the best persons i've ever met. i know you won't retire and we're going to concer whole europe next year ! (including spain ;))

Dozz

Has anyone in this family ever seen a chicken?
is an Artist Alumnusis a Forum Moderator Alumnus
A nice read, so true about travelling for a few games, it's serious stress. I know what you mean there. We've not really spoken that much, but I do hope you return next year, even to one event. Maybe they'll change our format around. I think i'll take the same path as you if they don't.

Was a pleasure meeting you and Misaki in France and Italy though, you're always a player I'm happy to see at the EU events. :)

Nice warstory and nice team. It's a shame you didn't place top4 but I hope you will attend at least the german nationals next year. The VGC wouldn't be the same without you. And perhaps next year, I will finally have more time to hang out with you (and the others). It's really a curse that there is allways so much to do around these weekends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)