Froslass @Focus Sash
Modest Nature
EVs: 252Sp.Atk 252Spe 4SpD

Moves:
Thunderbolt
Shadow Ball
Ice Beam
Confuse Ray

Info:The key for this pokemon is to sweep. Froslass is the lead for the reason lots of people run Intimidate leads, Froslass is there to avoid it.At the start even if she does get killed focus sash will keep her alive, then Confuse Ray and switch.

The Dragon Slayer
Aerodactyl @Leftovers
Adamant Nature
EVs: 56Def 80HP 252Spe 120Atk

Moves:
Earthquake
Roost
Stone Edge
Ice Fang

Info:This Aerodactyl was designed to be bulky to survive attacks from scarfed and sashed dragons . Its purpose is to take out dragons with its moves, thanks to his incredible speed and high attack.

The Physical Sweeper
Floatzel @Life Orb
Jolly Nature
EVs: 56HP 200Spe 252Atk

Moves:
Waterfall
Ice Fang
Brick Break
Crunch

Info:Floatzel is a standard physical sweeper. Its moves are used for taking out all non physical walls.

The Special Sweeper
Espeon @Lum Berry
Timid Nature
EVs: 56Def 200Spe 252Spa

Moves:
Psychic
Recycle
HP Ice
Baton Pass

Info:This is the one use status absorber because of the synchronize, and special sweeper.

The Physical Wall(Annoyer)
Milktank @Leftovers Scrappy
Impish Nature
EVs: 56Atk 200Def 252HP

Moves:
Heal Bell
Milk Drink
Body Slam
Earthquake

Info:This Milktank is designed to stall.It has good defense and HP. It can also be used as a sweeper by a good player, but not this Milktank this one is more of a tank.

The Special Wall(Baton Passer)
Umbreon @Leftovers
Calm Nature
EVs: 252HP 56Def 180Spd 20Spe

Moves:
Mean Look
Baton Pass
Wish
Substitute

Info:The purpose of this Umbreon is to trap Blisey and other walls. It has 20Spe to out speed some walls. Once it traps Blissey or an another wall it Baton Passes to Aerodactyl or Floatzel.

I'll bite

Froslass is great if you have Hail support or if she's ChoiceSpecs'd. Other than that, she's way too underpowered to use as a sweeper. I'd suggest throwing Hail on her, replacing Ice Beam with Blizzard (you need all the power you can get if you're not using Specs) and using Brightpowder as the hold item so you can hax a few misses while attacking.

It's also not a good idea not to have any damage dealing moves on a Pokémon. I'd say replace Substitute with a damage dealing move, even if it's indirect like Toxic. It might be last ditch, but it's better than waiting for the inevitable fainting.

i must say i really like this team.
Personally, i would use aerodactyl as the lead.

In this case, make it more of a sweeper than a bulkydactyl and run fire fang over roost. Doing this, it can handle every common lead except yanmega, who, after a speed boost, will out speed you and use hypnosis.
Anyway, doing this aerodactly can take out a lead and still be saved later for anti-dragon. Switch item if you do this [maybe life orb?].

As stated by that venasaur guy above, I would say save froslass for a hail team. Whats more, you definitely want a spinner in this metagame. Donphan might help synergy and be a spinner since he'll absorb the electric attacks for aerodactyl and floatzel. Also, with ice shard he can help take care of dragons if aerodactly should fall. So i suggest:
Donphan Impish @ leftovers 188hp 252def 70atk
stealth rock
rapid spin
ice shard
earthquake
just a set i came up with out of nowhere that might help your team. hp is for max recovery. Stealth rocks cause they can help any team. consider dropping def evs into attack.

Also, since floatzel is so god damn fast and if you took my advice for aerodactly and made more of a sweepy set, then put a choice band on it and consider aqua jet over waterfall for those extra speedy guys [like freakin yanmega, whom i hate with a passion].

everything else looks good, might want to consider a modest nature on espeon and maxing speed and also switching def evs into hp.

Well anyway, this is all what i would do but I'm by no means an expert, hope i helped though =D

Feraligator might make a decent replacement for floatzel if you are looking for a more bulky sweeper. Feraligator also has a better movepool and access to dragon dance. Just a suggestion.

You don't absolutely need an attacking move, especially on something like Umbreon. However, you do need Taunt to prevent other Taunters from ruining the whole pokemon. Taunt>Substitute seems reasonable, as they both essentially block status, but Taunt also allows you to pass Mean Looks and such without interference. The main Taunters you should look out for are Gyarados and Tyranitar, and Gyarados typically only runs 223 speed when using Taunt. You may want to allocate 232 EVs into speed specifically for him and Max speed Adamant Tyranitar. If not, simply run a Relaxed or Sassy nature, allowing you to pass your Mean Look to the next pokemon without it being hurt. You can run Curse+Payback if you would like a form of damage.

With the expection of Umbreon Gengar rapes this team. Is this a BL team I have to ask?
But back to Gengar, all Gengar carry Sball and Tbolt, Sball kills Frossy and Espy, Tbolt kills Zel and Aero. Then Aeroblast or switch out for Miltank. Gengar outspeeds everyting on your team too if i'm right. And actually if the Gengar has Fblast then it could murder Umbry too. That's all I have to say, I'm a little tired right now, maybe I'll come back and recommend something to counter your gengar weakness if so one else does.
Well I don't think Frossy can ohko Gar with Sball if it can then Gar isn't that much of a problem but still is a problem

i dont think gengar will outspeed aerodactyl [who can probably 0HKO] unless it s scarfed and if it is scarfed then an appropriate counter can be switched in.

Your Aerodactyl is wasting EVs. Your current spread (Adamant 80 HP/120 Atk/252 Spd/56 Def) nets you 303 Atk and 359 Speed. You can also get 303 Atk and 359 speed with Jolly 228 Atk/124 Spd, but now you have 20 EVs to spare, so yeah, change the spread to Jolly 80 HP/236 Atk/56 Def/136 Spd. This nets you the same defenses, but now 305 Atk/363 Spd. That speed allows you to beat +Spd base 115s, which will be very useful. To be honest though, I would rather just run max speed, or at least 385. Otherwise, Weavile could be a pretty big problem, and even stuff like Scarfed Heatran. You could add Life Orb to make up for the loss of attacking power

thanks for all the help but i think that froslass should be like ultimovenusaur said because i just remembered froslass has snowcloak. so my plan is to have this kind of lass:
Froslass @BrightPowder
Modest Nature
EVs: 252Sp.Atk 252Spe 4SpD

Moves:
Hail
Bllizard
Shadow Ball
Thunderbolt

P.S. I decided not yo use CRay because it doesnt need it with all that evasion
P.S.S. Be sure to check out my OU team

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 0)